Laid Bare!

Dearest Valium

RobertBlack

Re: Dearest Valium

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:39 pm

Hey Sciency, what happened to your Podcast?

Too many valiums?

What a Face
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:51 pm

RobertBlack wrote:I reckon deep down you are a repressed bisexual Sciency.

1. You are a homophobe;

2. You have a problem with anal with chicks.

Yeah guys have assholes too.

But then they also have mouths.

So, you can't distinguish between the two.

I mean, a guy who get's a blow job from a chick, is gay?

That's such bull. You are just projecting your homo-tendencies. I like pussy, straight up, period. Well, not with the period, but before or after the period.

I don't even like oral. If the girl really wants to give it to me, I will allow it if she asks respectfully. But it goes straight into the pussy shortly thereafter.

Yes, I'm homophobic. Being homophobic doesn't make someone gay, it makes them averse to gays. Because being gay is disgusting.

I don't care if other people want to be gay. You can go right ahead. I just don't want to be anywhere near it or exposed to it in any way.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:52 pm

RobertBlack wrote:Hey Sciency, what happened to your Podcast?

Too many valiums?

What a Face

Podcast is up. Very, very drunk w/ valium, so don't have high expectations.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:38 pm

I got imovane from my doctor. Stopped taking them a dew months ago, but damn you get a cozy feel from them. I prefer them sober though, because get very easily drunk on them and you get a terrible hangover. They're addictive though, so watch out. I took them every day for 1,5 month, bit managed to get off them quite easily by going down to 1/2 -pill a night for few days.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:46 pm

Oh, that's also known as zopiclone. I used to use that one in Beijing until the pharmacies got all uptight about prescriptions. Rolling Eyes

Valium works much better. Zopiclone is a hypnotic, so if you don't fall asleep on it, everything gets weird. For me, the world would start looking like a cartoon. Not always super effective but very excellent for inducing vivid and totally tripped out dreams.

Then I went on to some other one I can't remember the name of. Not that great, but worked well with alcohol.

In the US I was using amitriptyline. Not really the best for dreaming or even putting you down, but once you are down you stay there for a long time, like 9-10 hours.

Here they gave me valium, and it is by far the best sleeping pill I've ever used. I'm out though and I should probably try to stop with it, along with the booze, at least for a while. Pretty good for dreams too, but I think for dreaming nothing tops zopiclone/imovane.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:59 pm

Right, zipiclibe is the other name. Im down to visit a friend in chiang mai in january, might aswell try some when im there. Shouldnt take it back on the plane though. The only time ive heard of valium is thatrecovering heroine addicts get it.
    Wouldnt you be avle to get imovane in thailand?
    There is this other drug too, that a friend of mine took for recovering from alcoholism as it calms down your body. Dont remember the name of it. You should look it up. She dropped it in alcohol-free beer lol

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:02 pm

Im at this conference hotel with my job for three days. Oh i wish i had some valium or something. This can get very boring. They have a bar but i cant get drunk here, especially with colleagues and work tomorrow
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:21 pm

eggraid wrote:Right, zipiclibe is the other name. Im down to visit a friend in chiang mai in january, might aswell try some when im there. Shouldnt take it back on the plane though. The only time ive heard of valium is thatrecovering heroine addicts get it.
    Wouldnt you be avle to get imovane in thailand?
    There is this other drug too, that a friend of mine took for recovering from alcoholism as it calms down your body. Dont remember the name of it. You should look it up. She dropped it in alcohol-free beer lol

I don't think so. The only things the pharmacies have offered me is benadryl, valium, and melatonin.

Benadryl sorta kinda works but it's not that great. Anyway, you can probably get nearby your hotel. It's over-the-counter in most (if not all) countries.

Daddy Longstroke

Post  Daddy Longstroke on Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:52 pm

Can't say I have ever been interested in trying all the prescription drugs the yanks all seem to be hooked on (although I have tried just about all 'illegal' drugs in my youth, which is strange). Saying that though, the most pokey shit I ever tried was methadone when I was about 16/17 (my friend at the time was a heroin addict) that shit had me fucked up for like 48 hours straight!
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:20 pm

Daddy Longstroke wrote:Can't say I have ever been interested in trying all the prescription drugs the yanks all seem to be hooked on (although I have tried just about all 'illegal' drugs in my youth, which is strange). Saying that though, the most pokey shit I ever tried was methadone when I was about 16/17 (my friend at the time was a heroin addict) that shit had me fucked up for like 48 hours straight!

This is what I don't understand.  If methodone gets you as f-ed up as heroine, why do people use it to quit heroine?

My home, Maine, is under nothing short of scourge of heroine abuse, like many other places.  Daily overdose deaths.  I've never touched it.  In fact it wasn't around in my youth.  Now it's everywhere.

The only drugs I take are sleeping pills.  I won't even touch an aspirin or anything else.  If someone passes me a joint, I just pass it right along.  Shit makes me paranoid.  

You're right though, the US is highly overmedicated.  People are on all kinds of drugs for fucking everything.  They have to take medications to deal with the side effects of other medications they are taking.  I'm not saying people don't legitimately need medication for certain conditions, but I'd wager over half the medications Americans are on are not only completely unnecessary but they would be better off without them.

Daddy Longstroke

Post  Daddy Longstroke on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:45 pm

Yeah I agree with you on 2 points there. The first being about methadone, it's basically the 'clean' medicinal version of heroin giving to addicts to help wean them off the dirty shit that's sold on the streets. There was a fucking epidemic of heroin in my butt fuck little town when I was growing up in the UK. Like literally half my school friends were hooked on it by the time they were 18-20. Sad.

The 2nd being about American society being so heavily medicated - why? I am sure it has something to do with profiteering by the pharmaceutical companies, give a fuck about the public's we'll being, much like the no free health care cluster fuck too.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:25 pm

Yeah, they're pushed on the public by the pharmaceutical industry.  Drug prices are much higher in the US than any other country too.  Big Pharma also bribes doctors by giving them free vacations and other perks to push their products.

The big one for kids is ritalin for ADD.  They can diagnose virtually any kid with ADD, because they all have problems paying attention because they're f-ing KIDS.  So the doctors give them dangerous and commonly abused medication.  How about a smack upside the head once in while instead?  Less harmful than medicating the crap of your children.  But, no, you'll get arrested for that.  Rolling Eyes

Then the TV is full of ridiculous adds for new medications.  "Do feel tired sometimes?  Sad?  Angry?  Do you have moods and range of human emotions?" then ask your doctor about fuckitol.  "Feel anxious and irritated and urinate frequently after drinking 5 cups of coffee?"  well ask your doctor about pissex.  (No need to cut back on your coffee consumption Rolling Eyes  )

They have a f-ing pill for everything.  Social anxiety disorder?  Yep, there's pills for that too.  (Though I thought that was what alcohol was for.)

Too many Americans have this dumb idea that whatever problem they have can be fixed with a pill, when what they really need to be doing is making dietary and lifestyle changes.  The crap food and all the added corn syrup added to everything is the main cause of illness in the US.  Way too much frozen, canned, preserved, and artificial foods in the American diet.  More and more people are waking up to this and learning to just shop the edges of the supermarket:  produce and fresh meats and seafood and fuck the rest of the place.  But it's still a major problem, cuz just like Big Pharma, the processed food producers are similarly influential on the public.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:21 am

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:22 am

A distant relative got whacked.

The theory goes that he was a junkie and couldn't pay the dealers.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:20 am

Sciency: You got the shit I NEED man!?

Yeah.

I need that shit!!

I mean, who knows what would happen if I get drunk!!?

Laughing
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:10 pm

I just got more valium.  Took one.  It's the illegal hours to buy beer or liquor here but my hotel will still sell me beer.  The bars too will sell me whatever, but I don't want to go in there an pass out on the valium I just took.  2-6 pm no liquor sales.  Rolling Eyes

Beer and valium should do the trick.  I had to travel this morning, and traveling anywhere in Bangkok wears me the F out.  It's like you shower up, dress, have some coffee.... and then return two hours later a sweaty worn out mess.

I also got my room cleaned by my own hands.  This hotel advertises daily room service but I have not received it once.

They also advertise free wifi, which they also don't have.  They do have lots of stray cats running around though, so I guess that's a plus.  What a fkn dump.  When I'm earning again I'm gonna get something better than this s-hole.  Allows smoking though, so that's a big plus.

Maybe one more valium, just for kicks. And another beer. I should be drooling on my bunk in no time.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:14 pm

It's a sell out.

The kind of guy, who demands you meet him, and then does not show up.

When I knew you, you were a snobby cunt. who never drank.

Never came out.

A total sell out.

Fake.

Selfish.

Snobby.

Am I wrong?

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:00 pm

We have much different recollections.  I remember us getting on fine and chatting at work frequently.  No.  At that time I was married and well-behaved, didn't drink.  Well maybe 3-4 times a year or like that.  Snobby?  Never heard that before out of anyone.  Online I can be pretty dickish, but I think that applies to everyone here.  Razz

Prior to that I had partied a lot in my youth, teens to early twenties, but had since been married (twice) and mostly off any substances for a decade.

After Little Miss Greencard flew the coup, I went full-scale raging alky, womanizer, whathaveyou, all well chronicled on The Beijinger and here.

Valium is my new love and saving my ass.  She won't let me drink too much.  I just woke up and popped open a beer.  It's 10 PM, we'll see where the night goes.  Hopefully back to sleep, but I am going out there for a while.  Gotta have *some* fun.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:51 pm

1 - Sorry, what did I miss? Why is RB suddenly getting hostile towards Sciency? I thought you guys were on friendly terms? He defended you at work, etc...? Sorry, I missed it.

2 - And Sciency, you have not one but 2 failed marriages? And you're perpetually bouncing around from one illegal substance to another quasi-legal mood and mind altering substance? Now, it's occasionally booze and steady flow of good ol' valium? Well, I have no experience with this shit, but here's a blog you might be interested in.

Good luck and best of luck with Marriages #3, 4, and 6.

https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-drugs/good-old-valium-57375.html

My experience is that when using any mood or mind altering drug long term, even when used for clinical treatment, they may be effective at the beginning. But eventually after increasing the dose, or altering the schedule...whatever... eventually they don't work anymore. No more relief from the symptoms and now the insane side effects we never imagined at the beginning. Over the years I've witnessed several people going through withdrawl from Benzo's and it is THE WORST by far. It cannot be done outside of a clinical setting because of the very real risk of seizure. I genuinely pity anyone on Benzo's. They're usually the last one to know that it doesn't work for them anymore...they just keep taking them because they have to. I urge you to keep searching for a solution to your problem elsewhere.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:08 am

I don't touch illegal drugs, especially not here.  The valium is legal, they sell it to right at the pharmacy.  The booze is legal too.  

Booze one of the worst drugs out there, but sleeping pills temper me from overconsuming (by making me pass out.)  I know it sounds f-ing ridiculous, but really sleeping pills and liquor are an ideal combination.  With liquor alone, I have no idea what I'll get up to.  Sometimes I write half coherent jibberish on here, which is fine, but other times I go out and get into who knows what.

I've taken a lot of different kinds of sleeping pills too, and Valium is, hands down, the very best.  The dude at the pharmacy wanted to sell me Xanax (which I've never tried) claiming it is better than Valium, but I know Xanax is an anti-depressant, and I don't know believe for a second it puts you down harder than Valium.

I'm not addicted.  Today I only bought my third package of Valium since I've been here, 10 pills per pack, and I'm in my third month.  So ten a month.  Already had one tonight...  might go for two just for kicks.  Also got a 6.5% beer to open and a large bottle of whiskey.  I doubt I'll finish it with two Vals in me though.  Just pass out for another 9 hours and start the day fresh and anew again tomorrow.

So see? I got this whole drinking/drugging thing figured out.  No substance abuse issues here. Evil or Very Mad

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:12 am

That's wonderful!

So now you only have 2 problems:

1 - Getting RB to not think you're a snobby cunt

2 - Figuring out how to make a marriage work. Don't ask me. All my relationships have failed.

Have a good nap.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:14 am

The whole key is combining drugs with alcohol.

Like I hate marijuana, but I do like it with alcohol, and it tempers my alcohol intake.

So all this anti-drug and anti-drinking stuff is mixed up, because, sure, one or the other is bad for you. but taking them *together* works wonders. If you take them together, everything is fine. They should be teaching this in schools and in PSAs, instead of making people figure it out on their own. Rolling Eyes

Glad I finally got this thing licked at least.

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:17 am

The Great Splendini wrote:That's wonderful!

2 - Figuring out how to make a marriage work. Don't ask me. All my relationships have failed.

Have a good nap.

Dude, there is no possible way to make my "marriage" work.  She has zero interest in it working.  The f-ing bitch flew the coup the *moment* she got that green card, along with the money.  She never gave a flying fuck about the marriage beyond that.

How am I supposed to "make that work"?  It can't possibly work.  I haven't seen my "wife" for over a decade.  And she left me alone in Beijing.  I moved to an apartment nearby SLT, and the rest, as they say, is history.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:25 am

The Great Splendini wrote:That's wonderful!

He can go ahead and think whatever he wants.  I get along with him half the time on here, as we share a fair bit in common.  Other times he just gets pissy and wants to tell me off.  Whatevs. With mood swings like that maybe he should try Midol.  Razz

Plus, like me, you don't always know when or how far into his cups he is when he posts, so I take it all with a grain of salt.  God knows I start telling people off for no reason whatsoever sometimes when I'm on one.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:30 am

yeah, good point. he might be drinking.

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:20 am