The Redawnening

Sooooooo close.

The Angel of God

Sooooooo close.

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Remember how I mentioned I go that girl to my room after blowing a bunch of money takng her to these expensive f-ing clubs, only for her to ask me for money for sex when we got to the room? I told her to f-off. A prostitute should be upfront about that, not pretend like you are just dating and then spring it on you later.

I was wicked bummed, but felt like I made the right decision. Then last night it happened, I met a real Thai girl, who was pretty, nice, age-appropriate, and spoke English! I was relatively drunk, and her to a lesser degree, but the date went well. We just sat outside sipping drinks and chatting and getting on great. Then, yep, back to my room. bounce

I mean, I really thought I was in like flint and the poon drought was finally over. We talked more in the room and it was pretty nice.... until we discussed our situations. Mine was fine, I'm single. She is single too.... but she went on her boyfriend. So I asked if she was really single because why else would she be talking about her boyfriend?

It turns out he died recently, and quite unexpectedly, from... well let's just say a medical condition. Then the sobbing and consoling started and went on and on and on. I knew at this point, I would not be getting the least bit laid. I mean, even if she offered at that point, with her long term bf recently deceased and her in this mourning, I just couldn't do it. Instead I fed her (and myself) some valium. The tears soon turned to sleep and I passed out soonafter. When I got up the this morning she had left. *sigh*

I didn't get contact info either. I might go look around and see if I bump into her tonight, but that's a longshot. It's too bad cuz I really thought I might have found a good match. But getting over the death a long-term significant other is something that takes time, and dating really shouldn't be in the cards for a good long while.

Just my shitty luck. Sad

Well, I shouldn't say that. Her luck was a lot worse.

RobertBlack

Re: Sooooooo close.

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:01 pm

Sounds a bit suspect. Have you checked all your belongings? Be careful.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:13 pm

Oh yeah, I checked everything, all there.  Even my wallet w/ cash, all my electronics, docs, everything.  This girl was definitely not that kind, but you're right that many are and one cannot be too careful.  

If I were to take back that kind of girl, I would lock everything into my luggage and then lock that to the furniture.  But I'm not dong that.  I'm not willing to trade all my gear for some worn out poon.  

I have a smartphone now too, so this room is like an office with the workstation NUC, the laptop, the Sony MP3 usb, the mobile wife station, high rez webcam, pro-microphone,and my new smartphone.  Not to mention passport, cash, documents, valium, liquor, etc.  Believe me, I'm taking security very seriously here.  I got the outer door padlocked and the window double locked. Also there are hallway security cameras and such, plus staff about 24/7, so I'm about as safe as it gets in shithole hotel like this.

I also use hairpins to attach my money and keys and such to insides of my pockets as an anti-pickpocketting measure, and only take out a limited amount of pinned cash with me if I drink, no phone or cards or nothing.

Plus from what I've read the girls will drug your drinks then rob you.  So if I'm out at the bar and go for a piss, I bring the cocktail with me into the bathroom.  No amount of security is full-proof, but I've got it down as best as possible I think.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:34 pm

The valium is not cheap.  500 baht for ten pills.  I got at another pharmacy once for 300 (approximately $10 USD) but here u gotta pay $17 if you can even find it.  

I know where to find it.  The pharmacist pulls a pack of a about twenty sheets wrapped in a rubber band out her pocket when I ask for it.  She's probably making a killing just on that alone.

The poor girl was so inconsolable after she showed me the pictures of her recently deceased BF I popped her two of them.  I'm really hoping to bump into her again.  She's not from Bangkok and I think she's just completely going through this alone.  Some scumbag friend of her deceased ex is now hitting on her over the net too, which is making her even more upset -because her love just died.

She'd be better off with me, even if we just make it platonic for some time. I mean, I'm not saying I can't be an asshole, but I do have some moral codes and limits.  And I think her and I do match, so I wouldn't mind helping her work through this before, possibly, getting involved.  Even if it took months, I wouldn't mind.

Ah shit, who I am kidding. There's like 10 million people in this f-ing city, highly doubtful we'll randomly cross paths again.  She knows where I am though, so who knows?  Maybe I'll get a knock on my door.

Daddy Longstroke

Post  Daddy Longstroke on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:35 pm

Come on dude. You have been so long without getting your dick wet it is going to be nothing more than 2 pumps and a squirt / 2 thrusts and bust when you hit the jackpot lol. All jokes aside, I'm rooting for you to end the dry spell.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:25 pm

What she took 2 valiums in your room?

Did you sleep in the same bed?

Why did she just leave?

She probably thought you roofied her, and was feeling her pussy to see if you had raped her.

Razz
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:24 am

Well Sciency, it's not looking too good.

Two drunken women in your room, and one even drugged, and yet you still didn't score, just talked.

You sure you don't want to reconsider that gay thing?

Laughing

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:10 pm

Dude, I am not fucking 1.  a prostitute or 2. a broken hearted woman whose fiance just died two weeks ago.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted to fuck the living fuck out of both of them, but I have to have *some* standards, yes?

Call me a loser all you want.  There was a day, believe me, where neither of those things would have mattered. But I'm not that man anymore.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:19 pm

Do please pardon my frog, but I need it here.

Fiancées are my speciality, my raisons d'être if you will.  I've fucked more fiancées than married chicks or college girls or anything else.  I'm an expert fiancée fucker!

So many fiancées by nearly uncountable numbers. Fiancées are the easiest poon ever.  But not ones' whose (male) fiancé just fucking DIED.  I cannot do it; I just can't.

If he were had been still alive, fine, I would've porked her brains' out.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:07 pm

I dunno, a broken hearted girl, out on the piss on her own?

Chinese girls would never do that.

Not sure about Thais.

By the way, your King died.

Her name wasn't Misuk Dong by any chance, was it?

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:09 pm

A known con-man, yes, sorry con-man in Bang Cock.

Bad radar, there, Sciency.

Also be careful of Melik Hebits
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:21 am

No.  I'm not a *complete* idiot.  This girl was good.

She didn't want money, and she didn't steal anything from my room.

Her distraught was entirely real.  She even showed me the FB and news releases about his death.

I gave her valium to calm her to sleep.  She was in deep mourning, and that's probably why she didn't leave contact info.

A scammer would have gone for something, money or items.  This was pure godawful distress that really pulled my heartstrings.

If the love of your life dies like that, it's not the right time to start a new relationship.  Mourning needs to occur.

Yes, also the Monarch has passed here, and the Thai people are quite distressed over it.  So there is a month to a year of mourning announced.  That means no dancing at the clubs.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:34 am

RobertBlack wrote:

Her name wasn't Misuk Dong by any chance, was it?

No.  You are thinking about Pi's Thai GF/BF Dongsuck.   Razz

This was a real female girl with a vagina.  

Well, I didn't get the chance to check, but I'm still pretty sure.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:52 pm

RobertBlack wrote:What she took 2 valiums in your room?

Did you sleep in the same bed?

Why did she just leave?

She probably thought you roofied her, and was feeling her pussy to see if you had raped her.

Razz

You know what?  I just read this one, and I think it speaks to how much more of an asshole you are (who wants to gay sex with Putin) then it does me.

I did the right thing.  RIGHT.  Her fiance had just died and she was a f-ing mess over it.  I didn't realize this until we were in my room already, cuz she was.... I don't know what she was looking for exactly, but we met and got on well and the like.

When all this came out, and the sobbing started, and the consoling.... I changed my mode of reasoning.  True, my prior mode of reasoning had been getting laid.

But with her fiance being only two weeks in the grave and her sobbing, it transformed my track of mindset.  I didn't trick her with valium.  I told her it was valium!  Also we'd been drinking.

Then we passed out.  As she was lying in the bed she asked me to put her arm around her, so I did that.  We were clothed and she didn't want sex and at that point I didn't either.  It would have been wrong.

Right and wrong.  I'm the kind of person who knows the difference!

So on the one hand you want to lambaste me for failing to get laid in a situation where I probably could have, almost surely could have.  Then you want to say I took advantage, which I did not.

We were both drunk and on multiple valium pills and clothed and all we did was sleep.

I still hope to meet her again.  But, she knows where I am, and she hasn't come back.  She was distraught that night and she needed something, and I provided all she needed.  I totally failed to get laid, but you know what?  I actually feel good about not getting laid this time.

For the first time probably ever in my life.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 28, 2017 10:50 am