SK Podcast 21: Go Suck Five!

Post  The Angel of God on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:46 am

RobertBlack

Re: SK Podcast 21: Go Suck Five!

Post  RobertBlack on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:41 pm

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Your Podcasts are definitely better before you take the valium.

It's good that you found cheaper rooms. Maybe you will survive, after all.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:08 am

Sciency,

Are you talking AROUND me?

Coz if you are....

He he, doesn't matter.

I typically ignore you too.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:48 am

sorry, i don't have time for 90 minute podcasts.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Uhhhh, well, I *did* mention several times that nobody has to fkn listen to the mfkr.

Just like I don't read your drivel sometimes.

Why don't one of you make a podcast? You fucks.

They do get listened to by the way. My podcasts get significantly more views than other threads here. So fkn people are listening to my drivel and enjoying it.

For me, it's more about me. You see, I buy liquor and then I sit here and podcast, and edit and all that shit, and by the time it's published, I'm passing out safe and sound in my own bed.

As opposed to some doorstep in a dark dingy alley getting my pockets' picked. Waking up, and checking my money which is all gone and wondering where the F I am.

And I a-drinking again today. And I'm doing another podcast maybe. Don't fkn listen to it, mfkr.

Go suck one instead. How about that?

Instead of listening to my brilliantly drunken broadcasts, you could instead have a cock in your mouth? I'm guessing for you that's preferable.

Um, I don't want to get back into the thing I was doing last year, but based on current trends on the board I kinda feel I have to. So, you know, suck the tiny piglet dicks, see if you can fit a dozen in your mouth and milk that piglet jizz till your stomach is full, then puke it back up and repeat the process.

This will give you something else to do besides listening to my podcast, cuz I know how valuable your time is, you know, laptopping in the cafe while combing your goatee as all the females in the shop either avert their eyes immediately or just up and leave because you are creeping them out.

"Hey, baby? Wanna go get it on in my hearse?"

Eyeroll, scoff, facial expression of sheer and utter disgust, mace out and cellphone speed dialing the police. Typical day for Pi. I know it's time consuming and can't fit it all your creepy cafe failures, sucking tiny pigs dicks, and listening to my podcast. I get it, k? Just stick with the tiny pig dicks because that's about the closest any of those three options count as "getting laid." Rolling Eyes

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:13 pm

Yeah but he said he doesnt have time, which most likely means he either dont listen to it or he skips through it. Dont anyone force themselves to listen to it, eventhough you might think so.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:15 pm

Hey EggTurd:

Put about seventeen dicks in you mouth, you fkn faggot!

Everybody wants to tell me off.

Well, go ahead. Go suck 17, tiny pig dicks.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:16 pm

I am going to beat the living shit out of you! cheers

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:24 am

i will be in chiang mai in january. Americans are a very talkative, like you.. it's more honest to beat people up than to say you're going to do it. it's like you're saying "im gonna have a beer!! Im going to have a beer, you hear me!!!" and then you dont have a beer. That's just stupid. You have your beer and you shut up about it. It's the same with beating someone up - you just shut up about it.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:36 am

eggraid wrote:i will be in chiang mai in january. Americans are a very talkative, like you.. it's  more honest to beat people up than to say you're going to do it. it's like you're saying "im gonna have a beer!! Im going to have a beer, you hear me!!!" and then you dont have a beer. That's just stupid. You have your beer and you shut up about it. It's the same with beating someone up - you just shut up about it.

That's exactly what the cunt said to me, and didn't turn up!!

Great analogy, fits like a shoe.

Mad
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:59 am

No. You mfkrs STFU. And you do it NOW! Mad
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:15 pm

eggraid wrote:i will be in chiang mai in january. Americans are a very talkative, like you.. it's  more honest to beat people up than to say you're going to do it. it's like you're saying "im gonna have a beer!! Im going to have a beer, you hear me!!!" and then you dont have a beer. That's just stupid. You have your beer and you shut up about it. It's the same with beating someone up - you just shut up about it.

Um, you didn't go to Chiang Mai in January, you lying asshole. And you know why? Because I would have beaten the everliving crap out of you.

Stop being such a fkn pussy.

but it's not me.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:54 pm

Be funny if Eggraid was in Thailand RIGHT NOW!

Haha

Hate to tell you this Sciency, but Swedish people tend to be a bit more cultured than Yanks, especially padddy spic Yanks.

I think he is humouring you, at best.

Notice how we English spell the word "humouring".

English comes from England you know?

You speak, and write (albeit not so well) our language.

That is, cultured.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:18 pm

Talking to sciency is like talking to an adolescent.
    1. Sexually insecure: "you're GAY!!! I love pooon!!"
    2. Constant feeling of inferiority and need in desperate need of approval: "im gonna beat you up in thailand!!"

Rb asked your troubled childhood, maybe that question is relevant after all. How was your childhood sciency?
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Sciency, are you going to give him a good dorking to?

One of my friends used to say that to the girls at school.

"You have made me mad now. I'm going to have to give you a good dorking to!"

He was a riot. Nice guy. Had this massive V8 with the wings and everything. You could hear it coming from miles away.

I was at a party with him once, and this really hot chick wouldn't let him fuck her, but she let him go down on her. He came back and said, "It tasted like tin foil!"

Razz
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:23 pm

Yeah, we were getting close with the bullied at school part.

He doesn't talk about his childhood much, or his father.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:42 pm

My dad is the nicest guy in the world. I couldn't have asked for a better father.

Eggraid wants me to discuss my childhood. Why don't you tell us about yours?

Mine was chaotic, moving around a lot. I spend a lot of time in the woods. I loved fishing and camping.

I'd even go night hiking in the woods. I've gotten lost and just followed the moon. I enjoyed going to shore during big storms. I often slept on the beach. Liked rock music and pot. I was on the wrestling team and cross country running. I could run anywhere. I got my drivers license when I was 15 and a piece of shit car that had no floor, like the Flintstones. I pretty much raised one of my sisters.

By the time I was eight I could do anything. I could camp, I could cook, I could fix stuff. I could do my own laundry and cook dinner for my sisters. I could read any novel.

I loved mischief, but nothing too terrible. I was always getting banged up from doing stupid stuff, like jumping off the roof or sledding at high speeds. Dogs hate me, and I've had to fight many of them, including a doberman and a german shepard and a great dane. I will kick the living fuck out of a dog if it aggresses on me.

I would fall in love constantly, even as a baby. I still talk to the girl I loved when were babies. I was always in love with someone. In fact, this is the first time in my life I'm not. I'm looking to fall in love again. Me not being in love is strange. It's not me. The Japanese GF was a bust and so was the African. I could care less about either. There are some girls in my past I'd love to take back up with, but for each there are circumstances preventing it.

I'm trying to stay sober today. I went on a wicked bender. I'm determined to get my shit together, somehow. I could go get a bottle right now, but I won't. It's just too dangerous. I'm gonna just lock myself in this room and do my writing. I wrote some stuff yesterday when I was drunk, but it's utterly stupid and is getting deleted from the manuscript as soon as I open it.

but it's not me.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:48 pm

Yeah, I was totally into girls when I was young.

I went to a convent in the UK and had my fist gf when I was 5, or maybe less. Blonde, Lisa Ryde.

I used to hang with this really naughty boy Jerry who was like 2 years older than me.

We used to sit in tables of four, and he used to get the girls to show their pussies under the table, and we would show them our dicks.

There was this one girl Angela, and she pretty much dropped her dacks for anyone, if they gave her little plastic soldiers.

The nuns never knew, lol.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:50 pm

So who bullied you?

The gay Jews?

Razz

I am nearing a danger time too.

I am nearly heading back to my friend.

But my sister has two nightshifts in a row.

Tempting to have a few, but that would probably end in disaster.

And I have just managed to get my friend back to sweet, for another few months free rent and food.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:19 pm

Yeah, I'm putting the brakes on it today. I think it was two days, I can't even remember.

My clothes are so filthy. I washed them twice and they're still dirty. When I drink the whole room gets filthy. I don't know how I can even make so gross just sitting here, but I do. Instead of drinking, I need to be cleaning.

I am going to get shit figured out one way or another. I'm thinking about going back to the States for a while. The only problem is that I will lose my job cuz my dad's internet is shit.

But maybe I could reset and apply for work in China. This place doesn't make sense to me like China does. I'm into my seventh month here and I'm still just as green as when I arrived. Well, not totally, I have learned a few things. But I haven't learned any of the fucking language or met a local girl, a good one that is. WTF am doing here?

I found God again, that's good. I should be grateful for that. I just want things to be clean. The drinking is filthy. God willing I can change it. Alcohol has such a hold over me, I am basically a slave to it. I remember talking to a monk at this bar, pretty surreal. Then I remember arm wrestling a cop. I think I won too. And I always play with the stray cats in the street. I've never seen such tame strays. All the businesses leave food out for them. They rarely fight with each other even. Even the rats here are not intimidating. I've seen them hopping up the stairs to the metro, and had them hop out in front of me, mangy looking things, but fearless. I even saw a rat and a cat walk past each other with no problems. They did no more than casually look at each other as they passed.

but it's not me.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:21 pm

They have Thai boxing gym near here with lessons. I was thinking about it. I'm not in the best shape, but it would probably be good for me. Something to do that's not alcohol related at least and I might make some friends.

but it's not me.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:35 pm

Well, if you do go back to China you have had a pretty excellent and free adventure and existence generally, when you think of how most people live their mind numbing boring 9 to 5, debt slave existences.

Taiwan man, see you there!

I'll teach you how to surf.

Chinese girls in bikinis.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:33 pm

This would be a lot cooler if my budget weren't so tight, and I'm so tied to this job, can't really travel or do anything. Cambodia for the visa run, that's it. I'd like to spend a week at the beach or something, but I can't afford it. I'm just trying to get by with money, all while battling this alcohol problem. I've figured out how to eat better. Some of the local vendors sell rice dishes with veggies in them, kinda like Chinese food. It's less than two dollars for a decent meal, and some days I only eat once. The thing is that if you drive your tastes up here the money goes really fast.

I know it sounds cool. There's a giant party outside all night every night. But the thing is is that if I join it, I won't even remember. I'll spend a bunch of money and get into some kind trouble. So that party, it's not for me. It's weird seeing all the people come and go. There are people who come here for loooong vacations, retirees, families, all ages. Some get stuck here illegally. I was talking to a British dude who had lived here forever. We were drinking and he said "I need a pen!" He went in the store and bought a pen, and then started writing while were talking. I looked at what he had written, it was all chicken scratch nonesense, like the dude was completely insane. It was just fucked up scribbling. Not Thai, not English, just nothing. But he was working on it very intently for some reason.

but it's not me.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:57 pm

Yeah China...

https://www.facebook.com/1613659562271898/videos/1648077882163399/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 28, 2017 10:49 am