Laid Bare!

This is how sciency dresses when he drinks...

The Great Splendini

This is how sciency dresses when he drinks...

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:54 am

elegant, no?

The Great Splendini

Re: This is how sciency dresses when he drinks...

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:55 am

BEWBZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

picture doesnt load. never mind.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:50 am

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:29 am

haha

you have a hard on for putin?

don't worry, we're gonna take over the joint.

we = animals taking over the farm.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:45 pm

Nah, I'm more a beige collared shirtguy, outdoor wear like Timberland and such.  Nice Teva sandals or hiking books, and the all loving cargo shorts.

If I'm going somewhere nice, I do have the clothes for it, slacks, polished boots, tailored shirt and tie.

But I never go anywhere.  Usually sitting the street sucking whiskey down straight from the bottle.

Yeah, RB's Putin obsession is really getting out of control.  I'm starting to wonder is he's secretly in love, and this shit-talking is just denial.

My daughter fkn hates Putin too.  Seriously, I've listened to her rant about him for like two hours straight until I thought my ears gonna explode.

Make take is simple.  I don't give a fuck.  Russia is not my country, so they can do whatevs AFAIC.  If they like BrokeBack Mountain man riding horses shirtless and shooting zoo tigers, fkn have it.

Actually the tiger thing does bother me.  Seriously, I'm gonna find the link cuz you won't believe this shit.  Razz

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-ways-vladimir-putin-failing-at-supervillainry/

LOL!  So he's out in the reserve with this camera crew who just by bad fortune gets set upon by a crazed tiger.  Not to worry though, Put was right there with the tranquilizer gun and plugged the sucker three times.

The tiger died.

Also, it was not a wild tiger.  The whole thing was just an insanely conceived photo op.  They brought a zoo tiger out in the wilderness, already tranqed.  Between its pre-tranqs and the three the fast-acting and heroic Putin pumped into, it fkn died.

I mean, it's not funny I guess, at least not for the tiger.  But it still makes LMAO.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:00 am

yeah but cracked.com is not real journalism.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:43 pm