The Redawnening

Trump is Goneski

RobertBlack

Trump is Goneski

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:29 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/27/hillary-clinton-enjoys-staggering-14-point-lead-over-donald-trum/

RobertBlack

Re: Trump is Goneski

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:30 pm

It will be quite good if there is a war with Putin, and he gets his ass kicked by 2 women, just as Argentina did by good ol Maggie!

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:33 pm

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:29 pm

The 14 point thing is total balderdash.  It wasn't even 2 when Clinton had a slight surge the lasted only 1 day.  Trump is once again ahead... and still surging.

The problem is the New York Times and all the left elite media douches are fudging up the polls.  As they truly stand, atm, Trump is enjoying at least a 2 point lead in the general election.

It's gonna gonna be a close one.

We never got our "October Surprise," so I imagine we're gonna see a "November Surprise"... or maybe several of them.  Every dirty trick in the book is about to come out.  

More popcorn pls.    Razz
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:57 pm

To quote the immortal Scooby-Doo:

Ruh Roh!

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:15 pm

Dear KILLARY supporters:  This one's for you...

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:04 pm

This has turned into a very tight race.  Florida won't fuck it up again like they did in 2000. Trump is definitely taking Florida.

I voted Gore.   After months and months talking about switching to Republican, I just could not bring myself to vote for Bush.  Now, I'm solid in the Republican and pro-Trump all the way.

Maine has moved to battleground status, leaning Republican!  This is a big surprise and one I'm probably helping with because I smather pro-Trump/anti-Killary propaganda all over FB.  It also tells us that Trump really has a chance here because Maine has always been traditionally very liberal, like all of New England.  New Hampshire too is leaning Trump.  He'll never take MassiveTwoShits, but fuck them because they're full of Massholes.

The funny thing on CNN is they keep talking about Killary's electoral lead, yet look at the map.... it's a lot more red than blue.  This is the reddest election I've ever witnessed.

Trump's gonna win.  He's got to.  Fuck CNN, Cunt News Network.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:18 pm

Oh God, the exit polling does not look good.  Killary's got a huge electoral lead.

If she f-ing wins I'm LEAVING America.

Oh wait, I already did that.  Razz  

The whole entirety of the planet Earth is gonna be f-ed if she takes this election.  Class disparity, shti economics (as we've had the last eight years) and of course her favorite hobby, war, WAR, and MORE WAR.

I don't know why nobody talks about this.  She's the bloodiest warmonger to ever come out Hell this bitch.  But everyone's like "no, she a democrat, no she's got a vagina...."  Just look at her f-ing record!  She bathed in blood from head to toe like a f-ing vampire.

If these exit polls are correct, America and the entire world are totes F-ed.  The Vampire Queen will see to that, you can be sure.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:33 pm

This is all such f-ing horseshit.  CNN and the LA Times and those liberal assholes are already calling the election for Clinton because of her huge electoral lead.

Yet Fox news is showing Trump with a massive electoral lead.

Exit polls used to actually mean something, but now apparently we live in a world of complete and utter bullshit.  

I mean CNN has Killary ahead by 50 electoral votes and Fox has the reverse of that.   Rolling Eyes

I know polls get manipulated and all these outlets have their political agendas, but seriously, that is far too much disparity.  It's like everyone is just making shit up.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:41 pm

Now CNN is trying to correct their horseshit by headlining "Trump Surges."

When just an hour ago they were going on about badly he was losing.   Rolling Eyes

Exit polling *works*.  But they want to play fast and loose with the data in an effort to affect the outcome for their candidate... more like cuntidate.  Fucking bitch, if that f-ing bitch wins it's all going to hell in a handbasket.  Bitch will probably the tank the economy ande start 20 fucking wars and until Planet Earth is nothing but rubble.  Mass migrations, degradation of modern nations into third-worldism, famines, war, the works.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:01 pm

48 percent of Clinton voters are males?

WTF.  No man on Earth with any self respect should be voting for the vampire queen.  Seriously, WTF is wrong with you f-ing cunts?

Don't you want a Man's World again?  Look where global cuntism has taken us!  You really want more of it?  You man-cunts make me f-ing sick.  Try to grow your balls back if you can.  Maybe use some ball cream or something.   Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:48 am