Laid Bare!

Morroccan woman next door

RobertBlack

Morroccan woman next door

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:28 am

Had memory loss and she has a 16 year old daughter living in same room as her, but we really hit it the other night.

She had to go so I think, I didn't piss her off, or freak her out too much.

I literally knocked on her door asking if she had any weed as I overheard her daughter talking to a friend who just got busted for possession, or was about to, the day before.

I was still drunk ffrom the night before, and started drinkig whiskey again.

I asked her if she wanted a drink and she said yes, so we got splotched. She didn't smoke weed, only tobacco, but I think we actually may have done a line, though that bit is especially hazy, and could well be a dream.

Anyway, I ignored her for the next few days, and tonight on the piss, going a bit of skunk, I looked out to the street and thereshe was. So I yelledout to her, out my upstairs window.

When she saw it was me, it wasn't an expression of pain, or shock, but a little negative.

And I said hope I didn't get too silly thee other night. She seemed to say no, at least and then I asked her if she wanted to come for a drink.

She said, in a bit though.

Funny.

She is a really nice woman. Can't be easy living with your daughter, and vice versa, in the same room, in a hotel.

RobertBlack

Re: Morroccan woman next door

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:48 am

Just platonic, I guess, unlike Sciecny I don't need to unload two centuries worth of unwanted semen from my balls.

Razz

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:49 am

She is thirties I guess, not really dark skinned, more Spanish looking, and cute face.

I think I said that to her the other night, that she had a cute face.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:19 am

sciency would fuck a catcher's mitt worn by catcher after the world series before it has time to dry out.

yeah, moroccan sounds exotic.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:32 am

Bit of a fat ass though, well, fat by my standards, means not so well proportioned, not fat, as such.

Well, no one's perect.

Just look at me.

It's been like two hours, and now I am getting paranoid that she is not coming. I've been on the scotch and skunk, a while now. But feeling good.

I think she has to cook for her daughter, and maybe see her off for the night, or tuck her into bed.

Well, you know how your mind wanders.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:35 am

Sciency would fuck a pregnant tampon, if his dick was big enough!

Mad
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:37 am

I'm having fun, listening to Tiny Ruins:

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:39 am

I miss Paris.

God you guys need to each live there 6 months.

It's like a blessing.

I think Hemingway said it right, when he said moveable feast.

I don't crave the place.

I don't know if I even miss it.

But when i think of it, it makes me feel good.

Hem, you genius, a movable feast.

sunny

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:07 am

Paris is too expensive for me.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:13 am

Are you Scottish?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:22 am

If it's not Scottish, it's CRRRRRAP

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:26 am

Sciency would fuck dirty underwear sold in vending machines in Japan.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:34 am

Sciency would fuck a bag of Gay Doritos

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:31 pm

She didn't turn up the bitch! haha

Probably for the best, I was pretty wasted.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:32 pm

Is Sciency still alive?
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:20 pm

Hey, everyone is joking that I haven't gotten laid, but that is not a known.  In fact, I may have gotten laid several times since I've been here.

Like these girls in Suhkumvit came to my room, but I was all drunk.  When I woke up my wallet was gone... but who knows?  Might well have gotten laid, even double laid.  And it was nice of them not to take my computer and passport and bank card at least.

Then the night before I went to Cambodia, I got all drunk and took this Thai girl to my room.  I think she drugged me, cuz we ordered two beers and when I woke up 12 hours later, not a sip a sip had been taken out of either... and $200 in cash was missing.  BUT.... maybe got laid.  It's possible.

Then in Poipet I met this Filipina girl at the hotel.  I told her to come knock on my door later, but then I got super drunk and don't remember shit.  The next day the agent came to the hotel with my visa and told me we had to go back a day early, meaning that very moment, so I didn't see the girl again but she ALL OVER ME on Facebook like non-stop asking me about if I'm coming back to Cambodia and just sending me constant dumb messages.  Some porking could very well have occurred.

Then I had this recent 3 day bender with the African girl, we we all over the place drinking in my room and outside.  So, again, very well could've gotten some.  She was nice too, cuz after the bender was over and I was all sick she stayed at my hotel and got me medicine and cleaned up for me and stuff.

Oh, and there was some other one I dated too and don't remember how the night happened.

So for all we know I could've gotten laid 5 times and only robbed twice, which I think for Bangkok is not bad.  Or... I did all that and never got one piece tang for all that effort.  There's just no telling.

Anyway, good luck with the Morracan chick.  "Platonic" to a girl doesn't always mean that, and not showing doesn't always mean disinterest.  It could all just be tests and games but really she's into you.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:31 pm

She knocked on my door the other night, but I have been sick with a cold, so i just ignored her.

It's all about her daughter, she is a spoiled bitch by all accounts, and I think the Mum, only can visit and drink with me when the bitch is out.

The good thing is they both have contacts, pretty sure we did a line the other night, and the skunk is good.

Hey, in my experience solo Mums, are usually gagging to have their pipes cleaned.

The only possible complicating factor is she is a Muslim.

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:20 am