Laid Bare!

Debunking The Muslim Rape LIE in Sweden

The Great Splendini

Debunking The Muslim Rape LIE in Sweden

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:07 am

https://itsnobody.wordpress.com/2011/08/15/debunking-the-atheistracist-muslim-rape-lie-in-sweden/

Debunking the atheist/racist Muslim rape lie in Sweden

Atheists or racists have claimed that the rape and crime in Sweden is caused primarily by Muslims and because of the Muslim population in Sweden. Initially I thought this could have been the case, but upon investigating this claim I found it to be false.

So Muslims (and basically any non-white immigrant) are blamed for all the problems and crime in Sweden.

Murder rates have gone down as Muslim immigration has increased.

So based on the 2012 crime statistics Sweden’s murder rate has decreased, is the lowest in all of Sweden history since the 1970s and 1960s, and is lower than all 50 US states and almost every country’s murder rate (the US state with the lowest murder rate had a murder rate of 1.1 per 100,000 in 2012, Sweden’s murder rate in 2012 was 0.71 per 100,000).

The Great Splendini

Re: Debunking The Muslim Rape LIE in Sweden

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:10 am

- Isn’t it true that the European countries with the highest murder rates and most crime (Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia) have the least non-white immigration, lowest percentage of Muslims in the world, and purest European stock?

– Estonia is the least religious most atheistic country in the entire world according to multiple sources (2008 Gallup poll, 2005 Eurobarometer poll), but Estonia consistently has one of the highest murder rates in Europe year after year so why don’t atheists help out Estonia for (they have nearly 0% Muslims and non-whites as well)?
    – Isn’t it true that North Korea is an officially atheist state, ethnically homogeneous with a 0% Muslim population, but has the highest murder rate in East Asia

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:12 am

If you people don't get that the media is manipulating you, then what can I say?

I've been saying this for years.

I'm getting tired of this.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:17 am

There's plenty of Muslims here.

I feel more threatened by locals.

I'm leaving the forum.

I'm getting sick of rehashing the same conversations over and over.

Sciency, I don't agree with your political views.

And people with opposed fundamental philosophies should steer clear of each other.

Take care and best of luck to you, as long as your interests don't conflict with mine.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:12 pm

I'm sure you googled this up already.  There are shit-ton more links describing this as an epidemic versus a tiny handful of zio-sites trying to "debunk" it.

In Europe it is considered dissent to make statement online that advocate checking immigration and enforcing the law.  Moreover, they cover up the crime and terrorism with all their might, and people get called bigots and racists for merely bringing up the fact their daughters are being sexually assualted by this filth in ridiculous proportions... and only receiving a slap on the wrist on it.

And hey, since we're throwing statistics around...

77% of Rapes in Sweden Committed by 2% Muslim Minority:

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/italian-report-a-direct-correlation-between-immigrants-and-the-rise-in-crime-rate/

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:29 pm

Just a screenshot of that site:

Even if they were only half true, it should be extremely alarming.  But it's probably far closer to the truth, it's the other side who is lying and trying to cover it up, and you are serving their agenda.

I know you like hippie-land with John Lennon and all that shit.  That's fine.  But these motherfuckers are not singing Kumbaya and holding hands with us.  They want to take the daughters of the infidels and spread Islam, by the sword if necessary.  Or just the wang.

And males like you have made sure Europe keeps her collective cunt spread wide open for them... and doesn't bitch about it.  It's an *invasion* intentionally perpetuated, and you are serving the enemy.  Watch out, Pi.  People are indeed awakening in the Western world, and in great numbers.  You really don't want to be on the wrong of this when the reckoning occurs.  It *is* occurring.  Open your eyes.

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:37 pm

This is a problem of theory versus reality.  You've been duped badly by your most benevolent ideals.  Altruism twisted into poison.  It's like anarchy.  If I ever get tricked into linking to one more dumb video about how anarchy works, I'm gonna puke at the smugness and stupidity of it.

People will sell each the food and provide each other security, etc.  Yeah, sure, ok.  Security, that means laws, and professionally trained people to enforce them.  A whole legal system and police force.  Oops just lost our anarchy.  No, you'd just have gangs running around.  And those groups would vye for power, then a hierarchal government would emerge.

If Anarchy works so well, WHERE is it?  There've been anarchists around for centuries, tons of 'em.  Where the fuck are these great anarchic societies?  At least dumb-ass communism managed to manifest itself int he real world.  Anarchy cannot get out of the theoretical stage to save its life.  Yet people keep believing in it.  Dumb.

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:03 pm

What happens in an anarchy when two people have a property dispute?  Say, for example, one neighbor dams up a stream or otherwise coopts the first's water source.  I'll tell you what happens, the guns come out.  They start wrecking on each others' property, shooting each others' dogs, and shit like that.  Laws and police are needed to settle such disputes so they don't escalate into feuds.

I'm not saying the body of corporate favored law we live under the yolk of now is anything but corrupt and destructive, it is.  Doing away with law is not the solution.  It would be a huge fkn mess.  No, what we need is reform, by way of revolution is needed, and a vast amount of deregulation so people can start up small businesses again without all the roadblocks.

In the meanwhile, go right ahead and trade with your neighbors.  There's no reason you can't do that already.

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Wal Mart is a vast superstore that pays it's employees such shit, a large number of them are on food stamps.

If you had vendor markets, like in Asia, lots of people could sell those items and recieve those profits, rather having them get sucked up by a mega-corp, while they pay employees shit.  This is why the economy has become so top heavy.  You cannot get the license to sell stuff, and you have to be taxed, and flea markets are set to locations outside of town with low traffic while big business gets it all.

Then there's regulating food safety, but really you are getting served more chemically treated crap from chains and supermarkets than you would from ma and pa food vendors.  There would be some risk and liability, but there always is.  They just use it as an excuse to keep small businesses from springing up and taking a share of the market away from them.

I'd like to see a world where you're not taxed at all for working independently.  Free to make all the money you can.  Only big business with windfall profits should be paying in, not the little guy.  It's why I was actually considering Sanders, but I also knew it wouldn't work.  With all the giveaways he proposed, they would still have to lean heavily on the middle and lower classes for tax revenues.

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:43 pm

Conclusion: Pi is a Muslim rapist in Sweden?

We will have to ask Eggraid.

It is always best to get an opinion from the ground.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:50 pm

Has anyone considered that the Swedish girls are gagging for a bit of rough? I mean it does get pretty cold there.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:51 pm

Eggraid is busy out raping at the mo.

Mad
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:08 pm

No, Pi is muslim rapist enabler.  Doesn't even get his dick wet.   Rolling Eyes

Yeah, Eggraid is probably out on a white male raping spree.  Or getting raped by them.  He pretty swings either way, so long as it's violent rape involved.   lol!

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:34 am

No, it's not even half-true.

There are plenty of Muslim immigrants here.

Why would ONLY Swedish Muslim immigrants exhibit such behavior? Why do other parts of Europe that don't have Muslim immigrants have more violence than Sweden? It's because it's media bullshit.

If you can't follow a simple argument, should anyone waste their time talking to you?

I certainly won't.

You're not interested in facts anyway. You're interested in finding someone to blame for your life.

Last week, it was the Jews, Obama, and Hillary Clinton.

This week, it's the Muslims.

When you realize that your life isn't improving after Trump has been in office for four years, then you will start to blame Trump AND the Jews AND the Muslims. Why not? Why restrict yourself to one group?

The only one getting raped here is "your mind".

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:33 pm