Laid Bare!

Best Answer to is Han Chu dead?

Poll

Is Wayne Bruce/ Han Chu Dead??

Total Votes: x

Poodle Punisher

Re: Best Answer to is Han Chu dead?

Post  Poodle Punisher on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Stroctor_Droppy wrote:rob wrote: "Does anyone get the feeling Rob actually set Cueball up for this?"

What chew fink this is - the fucking Usual Suspects??

In the final scene it turns out Rob got himself fired, deported and villified all over the internet just to cause revenge on some bald guy!

Rob walks out of the PSB office, his limp seems to disappear. Cut back to some Chinese policemen looking confused. Rob now pulls off his fake bitch-tits and drops them in the bin. A car pulls up and the door opens. Rob gets in. The driver is that red-haired singer girl Rob emailed. Rob winks at her. "You know Rob" Says the singer gal "I would like to date you..." The car drives off into the distance.

T-H-E E-N-D

So you think that's funny, Aiers2? (Busted!)

Ok, it is. It's pretty fucking hilarious.

But that's not going to save you from a gangrape, Satan's Kingdom style.

We'll see how funny you are after you've blown a load in all of our mouths, homo bitch!

And Kaiser Shorter gets the biggest mouthful.

TobbyG

Re: Best Answer to is Han Chu dead?

Post  TobbyG on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:59 pm

Poodle Punisher wrote:
    Stroctor_Droppy wrote:rob wrote: "Does anyone get the feeling Rob actually set Cueball up for this?"

What chew fink this is - the fucking Usual Suspects??

In the final scene it turns out Rob got himself fired, deported and villified all over the internet just to cause revenge on some bald guy!

Rob walks out of the PSB office, his limp seems to disappear. Cut back to some Chinese policemen looking confused. Rob now pulls off his fake bitch-tits and drops them in the bin. A car pulls up and the door opens. Rob gets in. The driver is that red-haired singer girl Rob emailed. Rob winks at her. "You know Rob" Says the singer gal "I would like to date you..." The car drives off into the distance.

T-H-E E-N-D

So you think that's funny, Aiers2? (Busted!)

Ok, it is. It's pretty fucking hilarious.

But that's not going to save you from a gangrape, Satan's Kingdom style.

We'll see how funny you are after you've blown a load in all of our mouths, homo bitch!

And Kaiser Shorter gets the biggest mouthful.

You didn't get a bad case of distemper did ya Hewo?

Bet me one of those tattooed arms I don't have a photo of your wife's snatch!

You'll be dreaming of the good ol' days when your "pops" was molesting you!

Can anyone seriiosuly blame him for abandoning you?

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:46 am