Laid Bare!

Swedish security guards brutally attacked by gang of 'immigrants' on Stockholm subway

The Angel of God

Re: Swedish security guards brutally attacked by gang of 'immigrants' on Stockholm subway

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:49 pm

An unending bender, I'm jealous. I'm trying to stay sober and get all my shit together. I've got a trip to Cambodia coming up later in the month, then it'll be a one week shutdown for Spring Festival. Gonna try my best to get some writing done and not touch the bottle.

Maybe I'll try being a coffee shop douche, like Pi. I gotta do something. I can't just sit around the hotel room internetting after working online for hours upon hours. Cafe douching is worth a shot. I've actually never tried it. The thought of being distracted by other people and the environment never seemed like a good way to get any writing done, but maybe I'll dig it.

Re: Swedish security guards brutally attacked by gang of 'immigrants' on Stockholm subway

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:52 pm

RobertBlack wrote:Now is the danger time.

Danger time, go hard bro!

Drink that shit up and then go nail that pretending-she-can't-speak-English-at-you fkn german bitchcunt!

Post  RobertBlack on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:08 pm

The Angel of God wrote:An unending bender, I'm jealous.  I'm trying to stay sober and get all my shit together.  I've got a trip to Cambodia coming up later in the month, then it'll be a one week shutdown for Spring Festival.  Gonna try my best to get some writing done and not touch the bottle.

Maybe I'll try being a coffee shop douche, like Pi.  I gotta do something.  I can't just sit around the hotel room internetting after working online for hours upon hours.  Cafe douching is worth a shot.  I've actually never tried it.  The thought of being distracted by other people and the environment never seemed like a good way to get any writing done, but maybe I'll dig it.

Try not to get punched.

tongue
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:45 pm

Fuck it, you only live twice.

Oh God that is awful.

Why do people drink this shit?

I can feel it burning my stomach lining.

affraid
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:34 pm

Drinking Yager? I don't go in more than a shot of that. I like to drink pure or infused spirits with no sugar added. Alcohol turns to back into sugar after all, so why add sugar to drinks unless you want to end up in a diabetic coma?

I lost my sweet tooth when I took up liquor, never touch sweets now, even gave up soda.

Ethanol is nasty shit, and it doesn't matter what you add to hide that fact. The more you drink of a flavored liquor the worse it is over just straight distilled spirits. Water is my mixer, that's it.

Water is my recovery medicine too.

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:38 pm

You can get a 30-35% mash from sugar water and turbo yeast in one to two days that contains no ethanol.

If I could get high content turbo yeast, that's what I'd be doing.  The alcohol content is similar to liquor and the yeast itself gives you some actual nutrition.  Ethanol sucks the micronutrients out your system something fierce and is the cause of a lot of alcohol-related illness.  Also it would save a fortune over the liquor store.

Post  RobertBlack on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:42 pm

I just bought two more bottles of Jager.

I got a sales girl wet.

I talked peace with an old guy

I talked hate with a big guy (of Muslims)

I patted a dog, who liked me

Who said booze was bad?

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:15 am

It does lead to more social interaction. Semi-drunk I'm friendly as heck. Plastered there's no telling what's coming out of me.

Three bottles of yager and you drank through yesterday too.

You remind me of me.

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:22 am