Laid Bare!

The Most Ridiculous Podcast Ever

The Angel of God

The Most Ridiculous Podcast Ever

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:49 pm

It's super long too.    Razz

(Sorry my GF made me delete this because she couldn't stop running her drunk mouth and was embarrassed by it.)

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by The Angel of God on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

Re: The Most Ridiculous Podcast Ever

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Hey Poop, you DICKBAG.  My GF says Trump is popular in Africa.

So go suck on that.   Razz

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:53 pm

You have a gf now?

That was quick.

Razz
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:07 pm

Make sure you save a copy, then you can post it when you btreak up with her.

Razz

Or, edit her bits out, though that would add an extra element of interest to it.

Maybe I'll get the Morrocan woman to say something if I see her again.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:22 pm

This is the girl I dated back in October.  I told her we had to break it off because I couldn't afford it.  She wasn't greedy, just wanted basic things, but even that was doubling my expenses, and she had to leave the country anyway cuz her visa was up.  

Anyway, she's back now, and yes, it appears I have an official GF.   cheers

It would be impossible to edit her out of the podcast, because she would not shut the fuck up the entire time I was doing it.  Kinda my fault because I got her quite drunk.  She's not usually mouthy like that.  Then today she heard the podcast and got upset and demanded I take it down, so it's down.  It's too bad, because it was f-ing hilarious.  

@RB: You sure do talk about this Morrocan girl a lot...  is there something bigger in the works with her?

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:36 pm

Like my throbbing knob in her squishy great divide?

Razz
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:45 pm

LOL.  No I meant a relationship obviously.   Razz

I seem to be in one quite suddenly.  I dated her for a week in October, but now that she's back it feels a lot more relationshipy.

I woke and found my room cleaned.  That was nice.  Cuz man was it ever filthy.  I have no idea where it goes from here.  She's poor and so am I.  I think that was kinda the problem before.  I told her my financial and life situation and she didn't understand it.  Now she's come around and gets it, so that's good.

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:48 pm

Cool, and now you have your mate there too.

Been paid yet?
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:54 pm

Not yet.  Soon I hope.

My bud is just visiting Thailand.  His wife wants to set me up with a Thai GF, but now that I'm in this I can't.  A Thai GF is very useful here.  Africans not so much, but I feel like I should stick with what I have nonetheless.  She does know where and how to get lower prices on stuff, which is handy, as is the unlimited free sex.   Basketball

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:20 pm

One thing I liked about black chicks was when you come on their tits, it looks quite good, like white milk runing down them.

And I have never met a flat chested black chick.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:54 pm

I'm just not all that concerned about the sex part.  For me, it's really strange to have a GF.  All my GFs since 2009 have been part-timers, and then I had nothing at whatsoever in the US.  I'm so adapted to being alone, it feels weird.  Like I'd forgotten what a relationship was like.  Anyway, she's cute and kind and makes for good company.  Most importantly, she's not party animal like almost everyone else around here.

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:45 pm

I just applied for 2 agencies teaching adults online.

I am hoping the law thing will help me.

My students in Paris and Germany were constantly asking how they could improve their oral English and I said hang out with foreigners and 90 % of them said I don't know any.

So there must be a market.

Having said that, this drop dead gorgeous chick in Paris served me and my student in a lunch lesson and she had perfect English.

When my student asked how, she said I learned it from watching movies.

I will apply for a few a day, when I get to a hundred I should get a few hits.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:06 pm

There's *got* be a market for legal English.  It's hard to imagine someone becoming a lawyer anywhere in the world with some command of English.  That doesn't mean finding that niche market will be easy.

I specialize in adult professionals.  My education is broad, and I am good at relating to people from different fields.  I usually have the key terminology to give them, or I have them teach me then integrate into the role-play/discussion.  Children are not my preference, but they're growing on me, most of them.  The fact that you positively impact their lives is a good feeling... I guess.   I've got so many of them that they are sorta just blur together.  Once in a while I'll get a crackerjack who can a real discussion with me, but it's rare.

I'm stuck with kids for now, so I'm trying to have a good attitude and do my best with it.  The market is just enormous.

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:16 pm

ESL markets are funny.  Regions go through these anti-English phases, then turn around realize that it *is* really important and start begging for it again.  Case in point is Beijing, before 2014.  The government de-emphasized English on the gaokao, and the public schools stopped used FTs for English classes.  I was looking for work and hitting empty training centers all the time.  I saw about an 70% enrollment drop at my previous school.  Everyone's talking like "yeah, fuck learning English."  Now look at Beijing.  The market is gigantic and the salaries are way up.

Sadly, I hit Thailand on a similar downtrend.  Same when I applied for work in Japan.  In that region, people just don't care about studying English.  The pay is shit, and most students just treat it as a hobby.  I suppose I was fortunate to be born to it, but there's way more to plying my skills than just being a native speaker.  People who think my job is easy because of that really piss me off.  A hell of a lot goes into teaching professionally.  It's takes the development of a complex skillset to get it right.

Though I have worked at places some young FT come ins and talks to his students about how much he likes marijuana for two hours.

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:32 pm

One place seemed pretty good.

I had to do an online test which was actually not that easy, though I am sure I probably got over 90% right.

And now i have to send a video introduction.

As long as my laptop hangs in there I should be OK.

Plus I have a Skype account, fast internet connection, and white background, OK light, good earphones and so on.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:33 pm

Do you say emigrated from their countries or immigrated from?
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:34 pm

I always thought emigrated was right, as they left right? Immigrate would be they immigrated to our country.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:40 pm

It is actually good that I have taught in France and Germany. As I can adapt to the students easily. I don't need Chinese, in fact Europe would be a better time zone for me.

I taught IELTS in China, TOEFL and TOEIC in Germany.

Also, if I meet any hotties, it is just a short trip to give them some personal home tuition.

Razz
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:51 pm

Immigrate to/emigrate from

My only question is why there are two m's in immigrate and just one in emigrate?

A few tips for online teaching.  Stuff they like to see is usually:

1.  professional dress (at least on the top half.)
    2.  good lighting
    3.  Clear, neutral backing such as a white wall.
    4.  A space free of noise or distraction.

I found that I could make things appear brighter by wearing a light colored shirt and playing with my camera settings.

I have three mikes, but I found my wecam mike has the best noise cancellation so I'm using that.

Also I scouted out a quiet hotel room to do this in.  

Connection is also critical.  No shared networks.  Stable upload is essential.  Many shared networks, like my hotel wifi, have shitty upload.  The wifi here tops out at 22mbps download, which is more than enough, and 500kbps upload, which is adequate.  The problem is that when that 500kbps upload is shared, it fluctuates between full speed and nothing at all.  So a dedicated net connection is essential. Stability is way more important than speed.

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:55 pm

RobertBlack wrote:It is actually good that I have taught in France and Germany. As I can adapt to the students easily. I don't need Chinese, in fact Europe would be a better time zone for me.

I taught IELTS in China, TOEFL and TOEIC in Germany.

Also, if I meet any hotties, it is just a short trip to give them some personal home tuition.

Razz

What about Brexit and "Job preference for EU passport holders" in The EU?  Does that effect you?

It makes it nigh-on impossible for Americans to get work there, I know that much.

An American I know was working in France a few months ago on a tourist visa.... for a major international corporation no less.  He was quite paranoid about getting busted for it.

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:21 pm

Brexit is fucked. It is unlikely to go through in the next two years.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:27 pm

London is all foreigners, and the media and a lot of the judges are left wing now.

I will be amazed if it actually goes through, ever.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:27 pm

Plus they say UK citzens can opt into EU citizenship, and vice-versa.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:40 pm

Yep, those elite fuckers are determined to subvert the will of the people.  But it did get voted in, right?

Here they're still trying to take down Trump.  The Bush and Clinton campaigns spent billions on this, yet he won and he's still going strong.

What we need are populist leaders who will make policy decision in favor of the people, and populaces they aren't scared to back those leaders up, with force if need be.  It's gonna need be.  As violent and arrogant as the left as gotten, there has to be some point where we stop being pacifists and beat them at it.

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:11 am

Dating a black woman has got me re-thinking my racism even more.  I've been working on this for a long time now, trying to get a handle on how to handle it.

The issue is this.  The PC culture puts groups off-limits to criticism.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"  -Voltaire

But it's always open season on Whites, the one race that singularly done more for the world than any other.  And as statistics show, other groups *do* have major problems that should be addressed.  People *know* this even as they are browbeaten into submission by PC Mind Control.  This can manifest as either hate or complete denial of reality.  Both are quite dangerous.

So I decided, fuck it.  I'm gonna work on being a better person to everyone, and I think I already am quite nice (internet behaviour nonwithstanding  Razz).  But I'm going to continue to use my brain and reason, seek and speak Truth to the best of my ability.  Problem solved.  

I don't want to perpetuate The World of Lies anymore than I can help it.  The non-realities become so huge that they cause great detriment to the "real" world, and those who dwell here.  

This was also one of the things that was holding my faith back and even made me go against my Creator.  I've mostly resolved that too.  I thought God was about mind control, and for good reason.  Religions most often are.  I see God now as freedom.  When I submitted myself back to Him, He did not demand sweeping changes to my thinking or personality.  Most of it He wants me to keep.  I was surprised by this.  And He wants me to use my mind to seek Truth, morever He expects it.  

And, yes, have compassion for everyone in the world.  But not create lies for the appearance of having it.

Lies themselves I've sorted out in prayer.  My own.  I'm already pretty honest, and I thought Christianity wanted to blame myself for everything, even things that were perpetrated against me.  Many Christian groups do operate this way, and it's just more human mind control.  No.  What I needed to was pray and get some help sorting through it all, most importantly things I was lying about.  Some things I will continue to lie about, but not many, and not to myself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:46 pm