Laid Bare!

I need a drink!!!

RobertBlack

I need a drink!!!

Post  RobertBlack on Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:15 pm

24 hours to go. cheers Twisted Evil Cool I love you Wink Shocked santa cherry geek king
    The Angel of God

Re: I need a drink!!!

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:42 am

Oh man, you're lucky. I'm on the downturn where I gotta stay sober. Weird thing is I drank a lot this week and I'm not totally wrecked for some reason.

I keep finding my GF when I get drunk. She likes leaves and I don't see her, the I get loaded and black up and wake up and she's here. Same like how I met her originally. Liquor summons her apparently. But I got too much work to get done, plus I want to get back to work on my novel. I feel like I'm getting back to that state where I can get it done. Job is semi-stable, enough money to survive is coming in, and living situation is semi-stable. Semi-stable is as good as it gets for me apparently.

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:53 am

Yeah, I started writing again, had a break from it.

Taking a break from the booze helped.

Can get back into the habit of writing daily again.

She is a genie!

cheers

Have you used up your three wishes yet?

tongue

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:54 am

I got 5 days to celebrate!

I also took a week's hiatus from the blackjack.

Great feature of the site that, cause I know if I gamble fucked up all the dough left as my stake and so on, would be gone by the end of the five days.

Plus the Pipe masters is on.

Can't wait till tomorrow night!
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:17 pm

10 hours to go and counting bounce
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:22 pm

Two days sober and well-rested.  I'm gonna try to stick with that for a while, just to save money if nothing else.  I blew through way too much money on shit I can't even remember.

My tolerance is too high so I have to drink at least 2 bottles of the hooch, gets expensive.  And once in my system I'll do something stupid, like go out, and blow even more on bar drinks.

I say all that, but once I collect my salary on Monday I'll probably be out celebrating again.

"Yay, I'm rich," I'll say on payday.  "Let's F-ing partay!"

One week later it's "Oh shit, I'm fucked.  Why did I do that?"

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:38 pm

I actually think there are psychological benefits of the weekly binge.

Years later psychologists will recommend it.

The beauty of it is the hangover and regret makes us take a break from it.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:56 pm

This is me in 9 hours:

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:13 pm

The only problem is when I drink so much that postpone the hangover with another binge and so on.  Then days have passed and what I have isn't so much of a hangover as it is a debilitating state of lingering between life and death and hallucinating the entire time.

If I could binge myself once a week in a controlled environment, it'd probably be fine.  It does get something out of my system.  I know what that is too.  It's my normal mental state where my wheels never stop turning.  Drunk, I can be all stupid and think like happier, dumber people do.  It only solves the problem temporarily, but sometimes a break is needed despite the price it is bound to carry.  It's at least a break.

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:21 pm

It's really like a dice roll.  I take a sip and I may find that I stayed in all night and posted bullshit on the internet.  (Best case)

Or I may have been our dancing and socializing, or just passed out next a canal somewhere.  

I might come to with a girl in my bed or in the clink.  Might be injured, might be fine.  There's just no telling.  And no remembering.

Amnesia is a hell of a hobby.  

Please do us a favor and podcast when you are *really* shitfaced, you know just completely cut loose. That'd be fun to listen to.   cheers

Let set up everything to record, and then wait til you would otherwise be unable to do that but still with it enough to press 'record.'

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:43 pm

The Angel of God wrote:The only problem is when I drink so much that postpone the hangover with another binge and so on.  Then days have passed and what I have isn't so much of a hangover as it is a debilitating state of lingering between life and death and hallucinating the entire time.

If I could binge myself once a week in a controlled environment, it'd probably be fine.  It does get something out of my system.  I know what that is too.  It's my normal mental state where my wheels never stop turning.  Drunk, I can be all stupid and think like happier, dumber people do.  It only solves the problem temporarily, but sometimes a break is needed despite the price it is bound to carry.  It's at least a break.

I can relate to that, I think my mind is too active also, not only that, my body gets too physically pent up also, that is why my life is far better when I exercise a lot, drinking or not.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:47 pm

It can be regularly up to 14 days when I do not drink.

I guess that saves my organs a little.

But like today, I am a screaming junkie (almost) begging the time to go faster so that the gf can leave...and of course all the time acting cool and calm, like i don't want her to go, but when i get the all clear, shopping time, 2 bottles of scotch, beer, ice, lemonade, and stronger shit for after the scotch.

drunken Twisted Evil
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:49 pm

I found my two favourite music mixes which i listened to all the time in Paris, feel good shit, and the surfing will be on, huge surf at pipe, and I will try and write more.

Tick-tock.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:57 pm

I've never done well writing drunk and/or stoned. I'll writing something and think it's brilliant, sure, but when I see it the next day I groan at how stupid it is.

Does put me in the mood for music too.

Sober I gotta be reading or writing something, or exercising. For that's just walking these days, but I hike the shit out of these alleys. It's not nearly as maze-like at the Beijing hutongs, but fun nonetheless, plus you go by temples and the river and such. Stimulating at least.

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:56 pm

She just signed off on Skype!

I am free!!

Now just the mission to get the boozachers!

cheers sunny santa
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:29 am

Lucky bastard.   Mad

I've got a fuckton of work tomorrow.  Maybe when it's done... no cuz then I got an errand to run on Monday morning then more work.  Fucking fuck!

Too much shit too do.  Maybe I can get the errand done tomorrow if I wake up early enough, that'd free me up for drinking late Sunday.

Drinking and working takes a lot of planning.  I managed to do it Beijing working full time without it ever effecting my job.  My brain was always calculating when I could or couldn't do it.  Work the next day at 2 PM.... don't do it.  Or start in at 5 PM with a sleeping pill and set like 3 alarms.

Your GF watch dogs you on Skype, lol!  I make sure Skype is off and I log out of Facebook and email.  A few times my drinking has bled over into my FB.  One time I posted some shit that went viral.  I awoke to find out my comment had over 3,000 posts, mostly people bitching about what a bigot I was and shit.  I'm not entirely sure what they said or what I wrote.  I just read a couple comments, shook my head, and pressed delete.  I have better shit to deal with than that kind of baloney.

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:39 am

Mission accomplished.

I have enough booze for three days. No fucking ice though!

Man, I am not usually this gagging for a drink but I think it was the pressure of the gambloing, also I did shit for the internet teaching such as video intro in a suit and so on.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:41 am

Yeah, I Facebook call my mates now as I know she willbe watching on Skype.

I have been caught too many times and I am on my last life, so I am not going to blow it, hopefully.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:41 am

It's a really good feeling when you have won and all the cash you withdraw is winnings plus some...

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:43 am