What goes around...

Take that Pootsie

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38369962
    The Angel of God

Re: Russian ambassador to Turkey gunned down in Ankara

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:46 pm

Good Lord, what a mess!

Look at this shit:

Then you've got The US, Turkey, and Saudi meddling on one side and Russia on the other.

Once again, we've totally destabilized an otherwise functioning nation, reaping years of death and chaos for its civilians.

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:00 am

The whole thing was photographed by three different people.

Here is the assassin going all John Travolta after the deed.

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:06 am

Something seems off.  

1.  A guy is waving and firing a handgun and three people stop and take pictures rather than flee or take cover?

2.  Where's the blood?  Entry wound?

3.  Since when do Ambassadors not have body guards in public?  Doesn't the museum have security? How the fuck did this dude get away?

Geesh, I sound like Pi all of a sudden....  pale

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:12 am

Well, I guess number one makes sense since this was a public appearance and the press was probably there.

Still can't believe the security forces are so bad that the assassin got away.  Turkey must have shittiest security personnel and police in the world.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:15 am

stayin' alive!

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:28 am

Russian Ambassador Assassinated (Comedy Gold) - Winner of 2016 Worst Hoax Award

We have had many terrible hoaxes in 2016 but only 10 days before the new year we have been given without doubt the worst hoax this year and possibly all years.

THE BIGGEST JOKE IS THAT THE CAMERAMAN FILMING THIS, DOES NOT REACT OR FLINCH TO THIS CRAZY GUNMAN POINTING HIS GUN STRAIGHT AT THE CAMERA, EVEN THOUGH HE IS ONLY FEET AWAY (OBVIOUSLY PART OF THE ACT).

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:29 am

no blood ....

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:32 am

The Angel of God wrote:

Still can't believe the security forces are so bad that the assassin got away.  Turkey must have shittiest security personnel and police in the world.

You must be the silliest human being in the world.

Because I've been telling you for years these things are faked and staged.

Do you honestly think someone would be able to get through security with a gun?

Come on, man.

I'm trying to help you out.

But you need to put in a little bit of effort.

I will not be wasting much more time talking to a brick wall.

Sciency "In one ear, out the other" is your new nickname.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:39 am

Anyway, this conversation is also over.

As are all other conversations and debates.

I'm wasting too much energy debating on here.

It's mentally exhausting.

If you think this video is not fake, then you are entitled to your opinion.

Good luck with CNN reports!

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:40 am

Not *everything* is faked and staged.  But I gotta admit this one looks suspicious.

I'm fully on board with 9-11 conspiracy, btw.

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:49 am

Ok, supposing this was a staged event.  What's the point of it?

The Ambassador is a high level Russian official with family and uber-connections, now they gotta hide him away forever to keep the hoax covered up.  This happened in Turkey.  Why would Russia and Turkey agree to go in on this hoax together, to what end?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:03 am

The Angel of God wrote:Ok, supposing this was a staged event.  What's the point of it?

The Ambassador is a high level Russian official with family and uber-connections, now they gotta hide him away forever to keep the hoax covered up.  This happened in Turkey.  Why would Russia and Turkey agree to go in on this hoax together, to what end?

I don't know.

To nefarious ends.

Alex Jones has a theory. I don't fully trust him either, so I won't bother watching this video.

But most of these incidents are done to fuel hatred between countries and trigger wars, so I'm guessing his explanation might be somewhat accurate.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:21 am

The gunman claimed it was for the slaughter of civilians in Aleppo.  I posted the map of Syria earlier, and some estimate 400,000 people have died in Aleppo alone and they do they blame the Russians for their role in supporting the Assad government.  Others blame the US and Co for supporting ISIS and the rebels.  Either way, that is a map of true chaos and indicates there is no end in sight for this horrific war. 

The narrative is believable enough, even if the imagery raises eyebrows.  ISIS sleeper agent working in the Turkish police force is activated to assassinate the Russian Ambassador as revenge for Aleppo.  They wouldn't kill the US Ambassador since we f-ing support ISIS in Syria.

The US still follows the Bush doctrine of "creative" destruction, and that's what we're seeing.  Destabilizing these countries and the bloodbaths that follow.  The Russians want stability (as it had before) and therefore back the government.  There's a certain logic to that.  Assad, Ghaddafi, Mubaric, Saddam... all fucking asshole dictators.  But one also has to admit their respective countries were better off under their rule than now.  That's how it is in the middle east, strong man on top.

Trying to solve that through destabilization has created a lot more harm than good.. or in the case of Syria just gut wrenching human death and suffering.  All due to our meddling.  It's a dark reality, but one we're gonna have to face up to nonetheless.  Trump is mostly on board with this thinking, however he is determined to defeat ISIS in Syria where we currently supported them.  Such a reversal will align us with Russia, at least as far as ISIS goes.  Our schizo policy of fighting them in one region and backing them in another is truly an absurdity.

Then again the Assad government "barrel bombs" entire communities.  There's just no good guys in this one, but plenty of victims.  More reason we should never have meddled in the first place.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:36 am

There's a conspiracy guy who mentioned that there was an ancient group called "The Medes", from which the word media comes from.

Basically, The Medes were sorcerers.

So from a broad perspective, media is not "news". It's black magic / sorcery.

So I avoid it mostly rather than to try to figure out why they're doing it.

But you obviously never took my advice on that issue because you keep referencing all the events that are reported in the media.

I don't know. I don't follow the politics enough to know what they're doing.

And I don't think it's a good idea to follow all the stories and try to piece together the puzzle because you don't have all the information of what's going on in meetings behind closed doors.

And because the main purpose of news is not to give you information.

It's Black Magic and therefore it's main purpose is to cast a spell on people. It's mind control and therefore I suggest you leave it alone.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:54 am

Sciency,

you really do need to watch at least some of the conspiracy stuff and put away the CNN and daily Mail garbage.

or you will be clueless forever.

not all the conspiracy stuff is true, but at least it's not blatant mind rape like the media.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:06 am

Also,

look at the "big picture".

The microchip in the Book of Revelations.

If there are "terrorist attacks" every 5 minutes, then the the govts can use the excuse of micro-chipping everyone.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:14 am

I do watch some of that stuff.  I'm fkn sick of you and Eggraid accusing me of being a mainstream news junkie when I'm reading mostly independent sources and the media of different nations across the globe.  It gives me a cross section and a better picture of what's going on.

You go too far off into fantasyland.

And Eggroll proudly extols his ingorance of what's going on in the world, so it's least you're a notch ahead of him.

Yeah, Mama Merkel keeps making excuses for her precious rapefugees.  The muslim terrorism in Europe is as real is the skyrocketting rates of sexual assault.  Please don't kid yourself.  Just ask the family members of their victims how real it all is.

Anyone who is close to the problem agrees.  That's why there've been riots in Germany.  Plenty of French are moving to the right too.  Enough is enough already.

THAT is the stuff the mainstream media is whitewashing, not the other way around. But they couldn't cover up Brexit, could they?  No, so they are trying to subvert it, just like they are the Trump presidency.  A bunch of high-minded bleeding hearts living in a non-reality, and then trying to enforce that non-reality back upon those of us who know better.  

While I agree there are some huge conspiracies out there (9-11 comes to mind), some things can indeed be taken at face value.  Terrorism is one of them.  Don't superimpose Christian values on people who don't have them.  They take their holy book literally and it tells them to do this stuff.  Everywhere there is Islam, there is terrorism.  It's not a conspiracy to make it appear that way.  That's absurd.

And bear in mind that my 9-11 conspiracy looks a lot different than yours.  On the very day I followed the story of the Israeli art students (Mossad) who were taking pictures with lighters up in front to the burning towers, and had box cutters and fake passports in their possession.  Later it turned out they'd been living next door to Mohammed Atta in Florida, obviously surveilling him -if not working with him.  The mainstream completely stamped out the story, although it did get reported on Fox News on the day the cop found them.  There's interviews with him on youtube.  Antiwar.com did not let go of the story and brought to light all the background of them trailing Atta and how they miraculously get allowed to go back to Israel without further investigation, and then the whole whitewash that was the 9-11 commission.  It stinks to high hell, but nobody would know because the mainstream completely stamped it out of existence.

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:22 am

The Great Splendini wrote:Also,

If there are "terrorist attacks" every 5 minutes, then the the govts can use the excuse of micro-chipping everyone.

Oh no doubt.  Bush said he "hit the Trifecta" after 9-11.  Then sent us into a war with Iraq, a country that has never attacked us and had nothing to with 9-11.

Then came the domestic spying program, which Obama expanded exponentially.  Yeah, those fuckers do want to control everyone's minds, that's what PC culture is all about.  It does not, however, mean that Islamic terrorism is not a real threat.  There's been a string of attacks in Europe and they are not all being staged by the NWO.  Look at ISIS and what they do in their lands and advocate doing in ours.  ISIS is not some made up bogeyman.  They are a real organization hell-bent on blowing people up all over the world just for the sake of blowing them up for not being Muslim.  True we created them with our dumbass foriegn policy, but Islamic terrorism is everywhere there are muslims.  India, Russia, Thailand, China, Philippines, Nigeria and on and on and on all have huge problems with Muslim terror attacks.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:53 am

The Angel of God wrote:
    The Great Splendini wrote:Also,

Oh no doubt.  Bush said he "hit the Trifecta" after 9-11.  Then sent us into a war with Iraq, a country that has never attacked us and had nothing to with 9-11.

Then came the domestic spying program, which Obama expanded exponentially.  Yeah, those fuckers do want to control everyone's minds, that's what PC culture is all about.  It does not, however, mean that Islamic terrorism is not a real threat.  There's been a string of attacks in Europe and they are not all being staged by the NWO.  Look at ISIS and what they do in their lands and advocate doing in ours.  ISIS is not some made up bogeyman.  They are a real organization hell-bent on blowing people up all over the world just for the sake of blowing them up for not being Muslim.  True we created them with our dumbass foriegn policy, but Islamic terrorism is everywhere there are muslims.  India, Russia, Thailand, China, Philippines, Nigeria and on and on and on all have huge problems with Muslim terror attacks.

You keep claiming you're not influenced by mainstream media, but then you regurgitate exactly what the mainstream media is telling you.

And you underestimate the power of FAKE media.

ISIS is another issue that is not what is reported in the media.

Here, have fun watching A FAKE ISIS video.

Last edited by The Great Splendini on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:04 am

Here is Putin talking about ISIS.

ISIS is NOT the stupid mainstream media dumbed down mentally retarded bullshit you keep regurgitating on here.

Last edited by The Great Splendini on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:07 am

Sciency,

Hopefully, I have taught you to seek out other perspectives on a story.

As Putin clearly explains, the story with ISIS is very different than what CNN tells you.

But I am not going to stay on here for 10 more years spoonfeeding you.

Or constantly debating the same issues over and over like a fucking hamster in a cage.

This is mental illness.

Go learn to do your own research.

I'm quitting the forum now.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:19 am

John McCain with ISIS leader in a beautiful photo op.

Muahahahhahahahahahahaa

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:15 pm

You're not spoonfeeding me or teaching me squat.  I rarely read CNN.  Again, I read a cross-section of news sites.  You read looney-tunes conspiracy sites that get off in complete non-reality.  Yes, each country or groups media spins it a certain way, and the mainstream in the west is definitely controled by the ZOGs.  The internet allows for real people to give real analysis, but the downside of that is it also let's people's imaginations run wild.  There are things in the news that real, but they are often spun or minimized or other otherwise distorted depending on which nation or groups news you are reading.  Antiwar.com is my favorite site because it links to every nations newspapers, giving a cross section of the spin to the reader, and helping you deduce the truth of what I see as the world's number one problem, war.  That said, the editor there is a raging libertarian, which I am not in alignment with either.

Be rational.  Some things, like 9-11, are definitely not what they appear.  Other things, like most of the terrorists attacks in Europe are completely what they appear to be:  ISIS inspired nutjobs.  If you want to tell me there's a massive ZOG conspiracy with Mama Merkel in the middle to wipe out white Europe, I'll start agreeing with you.  If you want to talk about lizardmen and some nebulous hidden hand, it's all there to see.  If you want to talk about a collaboration between ZIOs with sects of Christians, Muslims and Satanists (Masons are the best example) we'll start getting on the same page.

ZOGs using terror to their advantage is not the same thing as all terror being staged.  Plenty of it is real.  The war and the dead in Syria is real, and the whitewashed muslim invasion of Europe is real.

It's not an all-or-nothing proposition as you seem to believe.  There are many factions at work, not some unified NWO.  Unless you want to argue the ZOGs, in control of the west but not the Middle East, China, or even most of the world.  They want to be sure, but there are plenty of other forces at work.

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:25 pm

ISIS is completely real.  Look at the map and all the lands they control.

We took over Iraq and installed Maliki, a Shia into power with a Sunni/Shia shared government.  (Saddam was a Sunni).  Maliki immediately began slaughtering Sunnis by the mass gravefull under the aegis of the US.  The Sunni's responded by joining with Al Queada (another creation of ours) and the Baathists to form ISIS.  It was a backlash against a backlash.  It's a real organization carrying out real terror attacks and anyone who believes otherwise is a bloody fool.  They take over entire cities and impose their laws, it's all well documented and attested to by those who have lived under it's cruel reign.

They even have their own magazine.  Their stuff *does* get scrubbed off the net, cuz it has been effective in recruiting jihadists overseas. The are also well funded by private Saudis and Turks, and the CIA in the case of ISIS occupation in Syria.

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:30 am