The Redawnening

China has the right idea with Moosies

RobertBlack

China has the right idea with Moosies

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:50 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/islam-muslims-in-china-law-xinjiang-rules-education-children-parents-banned-luring-uighur-a7365351.html

The Angel of God

Re: China has the right idea with Moosies

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:59 pm

Um, as much I rail on muslims and their violence, this is a serious human rights violation.  The state taking children away from their parents for teaching them their faith.  Virtually all children are raised in the faith of their parents.  This is not going to help the situation in Xinjiang either.  There'll be yet another bloody uprising and more terror attacks.

The lesson here is don't even bother trying to Empire over muslim lands.  And more importantly... DO NOT LET THEM INTO YOUR COUNTRIES EN MASSE!  Duhhhhrrrr.....  drunken

but it's not me.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:58 am

Dont really like the mass influx of muslims in sweden either. Nothing against the average muslim per se ( "My" bartender is moosie, lesbian, sells alcohol and doesnt cover her hair), but when you get them en masse, you get a lot of people with shit values.
    My 3rd hand source told me that a gallup survey said that 90% of the muslims in london thought that a homosexual lifestyle is unacceptable and be should illegal. Yet there is nothing wrong with islam or muslims.
    In this day and age, we have low expectations on muslims and high expectations on white men: "come on, they're just muslims". People are so damn afraid to think lowly of immigrants, let alone say anything.

Thinking of it. There's this idea that weak people are innocent, like muslims. Muslims are weak, but not innocent. They're desperate. Always watch out for desperate people.

Last edited by eggraid on Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:01 am

I live 5 mins away from a mosque. Doesnt bother me at all, but the shit values that comes out from some moosies fucking bothers me. Nadia is cool because she serves me beer and clearly has both feet on the ground, but the fuckers out in the suburbs can fuck right off

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:27 pm

Right.  That's why they should stay in their lands, culture clash is inevitable.  Especially en masse, they will not assimilate the host culture, but rather demand the host assimilate to them.  Islam is in expansion mode, it's always been that way.  Letting them in is stupid.

Just because a country doesn't take in millions of rapefugees doesn't mean they're lacking in compassion.  The only reason they want to go to sweden is take advantage of your social welfare.  The unemployment rate among them is skyhigh too.

And sure, you can't paint all muslims with the same brush, but there's nothing wrong with recognizing patterns and assessing damage and taking measures to stop it.

but it's not me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:41 pm