Laid Bare!

Obummer finally does something right; Trump chumps out.

The Angel of God

Obummer finally does something right; Trump chumps out.

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:06 pm

In a historic first, the United States refused to veto a UN resolution against Israel for building settlements on Palestinian territory.

This has gone on decade upon decade, btw.  The entire world passing a resolution against Israel with The US Vetoing it.  More resolutions have been brought against Israel than any other nation in the world.... all of them vetoed.

Now Trump is losing his shit on Obummer's GOOD MOVE, swearing all kinds of allegiance to the Zionist state and their right to oppress the Palestinians in a system of institutionalized Apartheid South Africa never dreamed of.

Israel is similarly losing their shit.  They've declared they are going to sanction New Zealand over this.   Razz

They also threatened Pakistan with nuclear war, who in turn reminded Israel that they also possess nuclear weapons... all this over Twitter.

Re: Obummer finally does something right; Trump chumps out.

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:09 pm

Hey New Zealand, I hope you can get by with no Matzo balls for a while.  Israel "sanctioning" New Zealand, what a f-ing joke!  Razz

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:28 am

Yes that Netinyahoo guy seems a bit crazy

we will fight the whole world on this one!

the world was ant-semitic enough but this will make it skyrocket

i watched a doc on th crusades the other day

interesting to see the Kurds fucked Jerusalem and occupied it

I think Israel will disappear

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:18 pm

Speaking of the Crusades, you saw the videos I posted some while back?

The Muslim world had us outgunned, outnumbered and were on the extreme offensive.  We'll pulled it together and fought back.

Israel was not "Muslim" land, but Christian.  The Muslims emerged and conquered it, we simply took it back.

Now the greatest Mulsim ambition is coming true, conquering Europe.

Israel is the most racist nation on Earth.  The Palestinians are imprisoned and marginalized... you know, the natives.  The British pushed them out of their villages and gave their homes to Jewish settlers.  Ever since the entire world has been pushing for UN resolutions against Israel on the matter of them encroaching even further into to Palestinian lands, lands agreed on by all parties, yet they keep doing it in the name of Zionism, terrorizing and harassing locals in order to displace them.  Now Trump is talking like we are betraying Israel for NOT vetoing this resolution?  Look at the history, it's been resolution after resolution for decades upon decades with the entire world voting in favor and Israel and the US (with it's veto power) voting against.

Fuck them and all their meddling and supremacy.  Stick to your borders Israel.  The US gave you 88 billion dollars last year while our economy is tanked.   Your kids go to college free on our taxes while ours wallow in poverty and debt.  Trump wants to put America first?  He better start by putting Israel and AIPAC in their place because they are the number corruptive influence on our government and economy and culture, bar none.

Call it anti-semitism if you want.  To me anti-semitism is just a word they use to place themselves beyond criticism, which they are not.  Zionism is Jewish racial supremacy, a conspiracy against gentiles, and the most destructive doctrine in the entire world.

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:25 pm

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:13 pm

Personally, I have no problem with Jews.

A soldier putting a gun to a Muslim's head...

Let's face it, that's what we will all be doing soon.

But my grandfather hated them, so my Mother says, they moved in and choked his business, along those lines.

Did you see Romania nearly got a Muslim woman PM?

They are far greater threat to us than the Jews.

You just hate them, naturally, as you are a dirty Spic/Irish Razz , you are born into that.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:11 pm

I am anti-zionism, not anti-jew.  There are also Christian and Satanist Zios.  As well as anti-zionist Jews.

The rapfugees and terrorism we are dealing with now, all come from the ZOGs, like those found in the EU and America.  Syria is their target their target now for expansion of Israel, as is Iraq, iran, Lebanon, etc.

And the whole world does seem to agree that their racist system of apartheid is a bad thing, as evidenced by the countless resolutions against them over it.  This is just the first one the US hasn't vetoed.

Zionism means expansion of "Greater Israel" from The Nile to the Euphrates.  All the radical Islam and terrorism we are dealing with now stem from that at its source.

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:35 pm

What's the difference between a Zionist and a Jew?

And why do some grow their hair weirdly, like goats?

Some areas of London it is like a goat farm.

Razz
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:19 pm

The Zionist are the ones who reinstated the nation of Israel at the end of WWI. Prior to that it was known as Palestine. It hadn't been Israel since Biblical days. Britain saw to this personally, and the horrific plight of the Palestinians began.

They believe in the Old Testament prophesies of Ezekiel and Daniel about the Temple being rebuilt (on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem). This what the Masons are about also and why they're called "Masons." They used to be called Templars. Christian zionist also base it off New Testament stuff, like Revelations.

As do Satanic Zionists (see Masons again.)

The one thing all three groups have in common is the belief that Greater Israel must be restored and the Third Temple built on the Temple Mount in Jerasalem (a Holy site of Islam.) That's why Jews are always at the "Wailing Wall." The want to build the temple over The Dome of the Rock.

This is seriously what ALL this boils down, including the NWO and Rothschilds and all Pi's lizardjew conspiracies. The whole reason they came up with "hidden hand" and "lizardjews" is because they are afraid of saying the word Zionist.

Why is the US so involved in destabilizing the Middle East? These are tail-wagging-dog proxy wars to break up and destabilize the nations so the Zios can achieve there dream.

Anti-zionist Jews believe that God will return the Temple, but it's not meant to be taken in blood and deceit as is being done now. The Satanist want it rebuilt because revelations says the Man of Sin (Antichrist) will be handed the One World Government, then will sit in the Holy of Holies and declare himself God. I don't know what their plan is after that since Revelations bring vials of wrath, tribulations, and the eventual destruction of the entire Earth.

The Jews have it written in the Talmud the Jesus is boiling in vat of his own excrement in Hell for being the "false messiah." They believe we are in End Times and the "true" messiah will come.

So even though these groups have great disparity in their belief of an outcome, they are bonded together in Zionism in their belief that their similar prophesies *must* come to pass.

I don't see things that way. The way I see things the only enemies of God are the enemies of life, those who deceive, kill, and enslave. Don't like rapefugees in Europe? Then please, consider what I've said and blame Zionism before Islam. They have great control over the world's financial systems, media, and governments... particulary over the EU and America. To even bring up the topic is taboo... because to find out who oppresses you just ask yourself who you may not criticize -and all that.

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:29 pm