The Redawnening

The countdown has begun.

RobertBlack

Re: The countdown has begun.

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:26 pm

Funny you should say that, I just saw her Linked-in profile, and though she is no oil painting, she does look sexy, and naughty.

I smell prey, I smell pussy.'

Twisted Evil

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:28 pm

The Angel of God wrote:Hit on your depressed friends mom.  Yeah, that's gonna take a while to live down.

I've gotten really good at apologizing for shit I can't even remember doing or saying.

Word of advice:  don't drink before a job interview.  Razz

Knowing you, you'll probably make a pass at the interviewer.

The funny thing is, you need to get shitfaced again, not only to have the guts to send an apology, but you need to get shitfaced to send a really good apology.

No point sending an apology when you are hungover, just wouldn't come across heartfelt.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:38 pm

I just sent the apology, yes it was a work of art, as it needed to be.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:44 pm

RobertBlack wrote:It's rare that I ever wake up from a night of drinking and haven't done something stupid online.

I'm usually relieved to see that I was being stupid online and not outside being stupid.

I once got some blocking software that would drunk certain websites, like FB and email, on a timer system, so I wouldn't write stupid shit there. I still figured out how to bypass it while drunk.

FB sucks anyway, just a place for ppl to post their memes. Oh he likes pot. Oh, she doesn't like Trump, blah blah blah. We get it already. I seldom have an interesting conversation on there. I don't read it either. FB is just another messenging system for me.

but it's not me.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:50 pm

Really, I have some contacts that don't have email and just use FB. I'm sick of the messenging apps.

For long time I could talk to everyone Yahoo Messenger and MSN, but since yahoo.com.cn shut down and MSN went to Skype my whole world got disconnected. Socially or on the job hunt it's a fkn nightmare of people insisting I use different apps. Skype, FB, YM, WeChat, QQ, What's App.... and on and on and on it goes. Then on the job hunt online the companies are have some dumb thing like "you need to register with our website to apply" or "you need a linkedin account to apply" or somesuch dumb hoop to waste your time jumping through.

Just use F-ING e-mail people. Or Skype for messaging.

Seriously WTF, how is it there are people who "don't use email?" How can you function without email?

but it's not me.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:52 pm

That is a GREAT idea, like my gambling out.

FB is my greatest enemy,

Though it was kind of fun having those 3 Taiwan pussies calling me.

You can definitely pick up, or at least cybersex with the occasional girl on there.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:04 am

Man it's a pity we did not hook up for a drink during that time at the school.

We would have been inseparable (once I got you to dump your wife Razz ) If she was a green card biatch i would have seen it straight away

But then you weren't drinking then

That gay cunt, when he met my sizzling hot sex on legs, he gave her the third degree, when I was on the computer

"So you like him?"

"Yes."

Giggle, from her.

"So you want to get a visa, so you can live in New Zealand?"

Giggle, from her.

"Dude, she is fucking rich! She doesn't need me to get her a visa to shitty little New Zealand!" From me.

"Really?" from the fag.

Giggle, from her.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:06 am

The fag was OK though.

I got on with him OK.

Remember him?

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:12 am

Seriously, all that chick wanted was to have her brains fucked out of her skull.

When she met me, I was not drinking, just meditating, and running.

I was drinking this Chinese tea, that was supposed to increase your sex drive.

We went swimming, I was kissing her, and got hard, and so I said to her we better go back to my place.

Either that or fuck her in the pool

When we got back to that school

I had not even kissed her

And she was sitting on the bed naked

I was like OK

By the end of the first time she was screaming, "You are killing me! I will die!"

I kind of liked it, so I kept fucking her.

And each time she said it with more emphasis

Anyway, she didn't die, just fell in love with me and my cock

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:20 am

She is the only chick who ever, technically left me, (though she begged me to go to Frankfurt with her, I refused, there was just too much pussy to be had in China)

She will be the girl I will talk about just before I die.

My Dad was the same, he didn't rant and rave about my Mother, before he died.

Probably some hooker in God knows where, he was a pilot.

My cock and her pussy, were size wise, a perfect match.

Once or twice she said she had pain.

And another time she took my cock out of her pussy, and put it into her ass.

It was a goodbye present.

A good one.

Yeah, I miss her, like you miss your girls, but we have to move on Sciency, and saviour the hurt as....pure pleasure, they always move on man, they change, and mostly get sad and ugly.

If I saw her now, I would be like, ohhhhh, yes you aged.

Laughing
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:22 am

That will be 200 for the psychological.

Come to Thailand?

I might.

But I need the bucks.

I invited you to Germany once.

My main goal is Taiwan or Paris.

Thailand scares me.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:32 am

Well, no Thailand doesn't scare me, it is the drunken self that scares me in Thailand.

You have done well, to survive this long.

But I suppose they are cool people.

Buddhists?

China was safe.

Where do you feel safer, walking down the street, off your face, Beijing or Bangcock?

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:32 am

You really need to watch ONLY GOD FORGIVES.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:24 am

Thailand is a nightmare actually. I guess it depends on your finances.

For me it's been nothing but stress. If I had a Thai GF maybe it would be ok, but I cannot get shit done here like I could in China. Plus now I'm working every day so I don't have time to get other shit done.

China I could get it all done. Rent apartments, shopping, cooking, bills. Here everything is fkn impossible. If I go out looking for a GF, I get surrounded by whores and my pocket picked. So then it's stay in and be a recluse, but after a week of that and working my ass I want to get out and have some fun. Then I'm just drunk and getting my money stolen again.

I don't even mention all the ridiculous problems I have here, it's unbearable sometimes the stress of this. I'm stuck in survival mode and I can't get past survival and into something livable no matter what I do.

I know what you mean about that *one* girl. I have/had one like that too. Love I guess. Yours was pretty, I remember that.

but it's not me.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:36 am

I'm hanging by a thread now... as I pretty have been all along. It's no way to live.

Even in Beijing I didn't know stability for long, always moving or changing jobs. Every fkn year I moved. Then The US was a bunch of nothing, expensive nothing at that. The economy is so fkd, I don't care what the media is saying. It's truly fkd. Guys were coming through town asking if there was any work to be had and getting shoulder shrugs and answers like "used to be."

So my plan was to find work here and settle a bit, but it never panned out like that. I had two jobs lined up when I started this one, but the other fell through, so now I'm stuck in place basically... if I can even manage that. All kinds of fkn problems. Really cannot trust anyone here. They just see you as a resource to extract money from.

but it's not me.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:57 am

You are doing OK.

You have stuck the flag in the sand.

Something, most people could never do.

By the way, teaching online is way better than teaching for a school.

Though I loved Paris, it was my ego, that made me quit, for one German staff girl, who pissed me off (and she was hot, so I became stupidly infatuated with her) my students I loved and they loved me

I just cannot work for people

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:59 am

I think she was infatuated with me too

Another three holes I should have stuck my wanga in
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:00 am

When Poop Scoops said, you are a failed writer, that was it.

Dude, when the timing is right, put your books on price.

You have self-doubt, that is all
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 am

No. I have  problem of everything going to shit in every direction all around me all the time.

Things fully beyond my control.  It's not a lack of confidence.  People who know me and see how shit happens in my life are bewildered by it.  Cuz really there's no explaining it, how very elegantly it all falls apart.

I *might* be able to keep going here.  Planted a flag?  I put my feet here, but I'm nowhere near settled.  I'm highly unsettled.  Just cannot get anything figured out here.  These jobs are awful, and they want you to come in for interviews and demos for two fkn weeks before you get a decision, spending money the whole time.

Online teaching is probably better in some ways, but I'm telling you it can be extremely frustrating work that is at the same time highly demanding.  3 minute breaks between classes, forms and evaluations, and non-stop IT issues.  I've gotten so good at figuring where an IT problem is coming from, sometimes I'm able to identify them before the technicians can.  Plus the school has like a million rules and caveats you have to deal with. And the pay system is geared greatly to the teacher's disadvantage. Maybe another company would better but I can't go switching companies, so I'm stuck with it and am just gonna make the best of it for now.

But yeah, there's no commute, which is a big plus.

but it's not me.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:38 pm

Improving my covers seems to have worked, selling more now.

Or maybe January is a good month.

And now the hangover, and finding out what stupid things I did last night.

Shocked
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:17 pm

Yep, like playing detective with a head full of sediment.

I get flashes, like snapshots... where I'll be in some club or on the street talking to someone.

Or sometimes I wake up to find I did things that make no sense at all, like unplug every single thing in my apartment. One night I remember calling the Mormon church hotline drunk to become a Mormon, because I saw them on Hell on Wheels.

but it's not me.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:41 pm

In munich on my way to barcelona now
    Sciency, you need to move to the civilized world.
    You also need to try a be bored more so that you get some creativity going.
    Sweden is the most boring place on earth, but people are creative. Cut down on the drinking, go write some. Find people who are into that thing too, like illustrators or whatever. Get drunk with them and make stories. Scantilt dressed women and 20-something surfers isnt your crowd.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:32 pm

I am about to try a beer. The problem is I may run out of booze. And I really hate going out when I am drinking.

Oh well, c'est la vie.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Cut down and the drinking.... and then go get drunk with some....

I don't know who. I meet men my age here, talk at the bar sometimes. They're a bunch of drunks though. Not my crowd. Evil or Very Mad

I'm too consumed with survival to be creative. It requires a certain stability. As for the "civilized" world, I can't afford it. I'm barely squeaking by in this one. And it is a world of *nothing*. Tourists and those who want to extract money from them. Nah, my best shot is reclusion.

Anyway, have fun in Barcelona. I know a guy who goes there every year and says its a blast.

but it's not me.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:53 pm

RobertBlack wrote:I am about to try a beer. The problem is I may run out of booze. And I really hate going out when I am drinking.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

That's the dilemma isn't it?  I'm here at the store.  I shouldn't buy too much booze, but then again, if I don't I'll be out again later, drunk, trying to find more.  

You can't win.  If I buy way too much, I'll just have more leftover when I wake up to start on.

And even buying enough isn't enough to ensure I won't decide to go out anyway.  

I always start drinking with a plan, always.  And then that plan invariably goes to shit.

but it's not me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 28, 2017 10:48 am