Laid Bare!

Bladidiblah

eggraid

Bladidiblah

Post  eggraid on Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:59 pm

So im, like you, am one of those who dont care much for having kids, or a family and all that nonsense.
    Im at the bar with colleague, who tells me i should talk with this friend of hers, because he's like me in that "he soesnt care about anything".
    Whrs up wth people who who think you dont care about anything at alk, because you dont want kids/family. It's like all these people know - kids&family&christmas blahblah. If you dont care about that, you dont care at all!
    Im growing more & more intolerant of people who breed. Mindless f----ing breeders.
    The Angel of God

Re: Bladidiblah

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:36 pm

I'm fine with people breeding if they want, just not over breeding. Ever see the movie Idiocracy? Hilarious flick. The idea is that all the low IQ people kept breeding like crazy, while intelligent people didn't.

The result is this future where everyone's fkn retarded. Razz

This something that is truly happening in our world too, at least among whites. Our birthrates are negative while third worlders are off the charts cranking out little hoodrats and terrorists.

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:39 pm

I'm with you on not having kids, not in the state this world is in. I've had one and won't be doing it again. I don't feel any need to.

Philippines is the worst. You can't hock a loogie in that country without hitting a pregger. Rolling Eyes

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:18 am

Fuck kids.

I am back in London bitches and the Morrocan chick is warming up. cheers

Got a couple of nice bottles of Pinot Grigio.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:10 am

Dude, there is no excuse for getting a girl pregnant.

Though I did once, totally her fault for not changing her IUD, but I was young then.

Bang them doggy, pull their hair, then when you are near to coming, pull out, rub a bit of that juice on their ass, puncture, then come at will.

Now if those sick little fuckers can make it all the way from the funnel to the tunnel, then you have made a real nigger of things, but hey no one will blame you, just say the African milkman did it.

I usually turn them over to missionary, just to make sure, we aint makin no Oprahs.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:13 am

But when you think of it, from their perspective, they would be like it's shitttt!

Ever been at a party with a Kiwi skank, who had half a bowel, well I have, it aint pretty.

All these hot Brazilian girls running and screaming, it's shitttt!!

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:39 am

Brexit is causing a shit storm here.

Some old woman pushing a groceries trolley.

"You fucking wog!!"

Indistinct from her.

"Yeah, and I am fucking white!"

That's not the old niggers fault, though I doubt she was born in UK.

And it's not the white guy's fault.

It IS the politicians fault!

Who let this fucking situation occur, and it is too late to fix now, without violence and so on.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:40 am

Enoch Powel knew.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:42 am

And actually, that white guy (bless em, for doing his bit for MY England) was lucky, as this is a nigger/Muslim area, he could have been easily killed for that shit, but you see that is how passionate it is getting here.

Race war!
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Not only the politicians, but the left wing lunacy that got them there, which extends far beyond the government. The immigrants themselves are just tools.

A bloody race war could have been averted if people weren't browbeaten into speaking and acting in accordance with the culture of PC mind control. We could base policy on the truth of things.

Straight from the mouth of Mama Merkel herself:

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:35 am

Merkel is a cunt.

Finally met the Moroccan chick.

We will get on it tomorrow.

Man, nice French guy and blonde gf, many free lines last night.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:38 am

Fucking gambled and lost small, so she gave me money for vodka.

I have cash coming from the chick tomorrow.

You do see the difference between me and you right?

They pay.

Plus the internet chick is salivating from her pussy.

You see Sciency, I hope some of this rubs off on you.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:57 am

No offense, but I don't want *any* of that rubbing off on me.

I never borrow or take money.  It's a point of pride for me.  I pay my own way at all times.

I'm not saying it's better or worse or anything like that, but it's who I am.

I had the richest GF you can imagine, literally a billionaire madly in love with me, wanting to marry.

Everyone was telling me to take advantage of this "opportunity."  But I wouldn't take one jiao from her, and I stopped seeing her because she was annoying me with her incessant demands and text messages.

Well, if she wanted to go to some obscenely expensive restaurant, I'd let her pay for the simple reason that I couldn't be spending a months salary or more on a meal.  In fact, i'd rather just gotten a pizza and salad than that shit.

That's me.  I may be meta-ridiculous on the boards, but in life I'm very down to earth.  

Similarly I will not lend people money.  Neither a borrower nor a lender be and all that jazz.

I'm glad you're receiving a poon tsunami at the moment.  I get my share of them too, being just like I am.  I'm not interested currently.  We'll see how it goes with the chick in Cambodia.  I met her at the hotel there and she's quite into me, FB messaging daily.  I seldom respond, maybe once  every couple of weeks.  I don't like messaging, cuz it's like demanding someone's time immediately, in total disregard to whatever they'd rather being doing (like reading something interesting rather than waiting five minutes for retards to type out frivolous responses.  If it not picture of your tits, don't waste my time!)  Email allows people to respond when they get around to it or feel like it.  Messaging apps spring chains and lock you to your PC in inane conversation, throughout which I'm doing nothing but trying to get out of it.

I'll say this much, although I'm seeking a serious relationship, that girl, she *will* know who the boss is.  Otherwise I'm having none of her.  My tolerance for whiny bullshit and games is extremely low.  If it happens on rare occasions, I'll tolerate it.  If it's a constant thing, well there's the door bitch.  Hard to do when you are financially dependent on someone.

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:14 am

RobertBlack wrote:

Man, nice French guy and blonde gf, many free lines last night.

WTF?! How come everybody around here is getting cocaine but me? Sad

That is *my* cocaine!

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:17 am

If Pi comes back on here and says he got some cocaine, everyone on this forum is getting FKD!

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:30 am

Yeah, it was weird, the Moroccan chick told me to fuck off (man I just saw her daughter! Ouch! About 17 I guess, maybe younger, danger! She hates me even mentioning her, but they are both quite attractive) so I was like banging on all the doors, everyone ignored me except this weird guy with a hot young blonde, he said, welcome, it was like Apocalypse now, the French, on the river, she was giving me side glances and smiles, maybe they wanted a threesome or foursome, very possible tomorrow night.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:34 am

I kept going back there, expecting to be told to fuck off, but he was so cool, oh come in! there is a line with your name on it. And one for your friend too. I was frantically texting her, in the end she told me to fuck off, just saw her though, and borrowed a fiver.

Dude, you are too proud, I see it as gifts for my company.

I am sure Jesus, and so on, were the same.

Pay for my company bitches, either with money, or your holes!
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:36 am

You have the wrong approach to women if YOU get screwed,

Lol.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:36 am

Gross!

I couldn't do something with other dudes involved. I'd rather pass up that tang, honestly.

But why are you even talking about that? Talk about what really matters, the cocaine.

How many lines did you do? How potent was it?

Don't you love the feeling of it in your nostrils, that numbing sensation and mediciney smell?

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:50 am

RobertBlack wrote:You have the wrong approach to women if YOU get screwed,

Lol.

Oh, I've had it in high volume with no strings attached. Highly profitable. I had weeks in Beijing where I did different girls at my apartment for each day of the week.  I even had what I called "twofers" where one chick would come over earlier in the evening then leave, only to get another on line for a booty call later.

They were coming for no other reason... or if they had another reason I didn't care.  They weren't getting money out of me, that's for sure.

I was at this for years, while posting here.  It was insane.  The problem here is that there are a million bitches to meet outside, but they're all thieves and hos.  In China I never saw the point in the whores when so much non-whore was freely available.  That's even me being me, a total recluse and introvert.  

As soon as woman wants money, I lose all interest.  Completely.

Dinner's on me, but that's it.  And don't expect fine dining, unless I'm in the mood for it myself and flush.

Now, I'm looking for something serious but not finding it. Came close with that awesome chick on new years but never got her contact info. I did meet one really nice local, but... I don't know, she was really nice but just too unnattractive for me.  It would've been awful for her to be out with me and people whispering stuff about "how is she with HIM?  He's way too handsome for her."  That's how it would've been too, as awful as it is.  I need to find one that is the right temperment and can connect with in the way I need it to be, which is me calling all shots.  I've been single a long while now, and it's out there for free, so if I go the long route, it's gonna be on my terms, cuz on a bitches terms everything gets all fucked up.  So it's matter of finding the right one, and not being so desperate that I lock into the wrong one just because she wants it.  In the meanwhile, I'm still open to casual encounters, but not wasting my energy seeking them out.

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:55 am

I'm not into animalistic/orgy/whatever sex either.  I like to really connect with them with jokes, movies, conversation.  Without that, I'm just not into it.  For as I desperate as I am I still have standards.  Also the sex has got to be my way, must be.  I've started with a girl that tried to get dominant with me and explained this.  If she won't get submissive it's over... fuck on off out here, bitch.  Even new pussy.  That's just me.  I won't compromise on certain things even if it means not get any.  Another is doing a personality transformation to fit her image of what she wants.  I don't care what she wants.  I'll be fun and charming, but still me.  Letting some bitch twist me into anyone else is not something I will not allow, again, even if it means not getting some.

Last edited by The Angel of God on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:02 am

Time. I'm selfish about it, and outside of the few hours of work I do every day, I own it all.

Most of it is spent reading, but that's what my mind craves so that's what I do. I go for walks and the like too, but mostly I just want to read.

It's a highly fucked up singles scene out there, whores galore, including whores pretending not to be whores. I honestly have no interest in whores, even gorgeous ones. They might as well be dogs for as attracted as I am to them. I need *real* women I can connect with, it's the only thing that does it for me. It can be illicit and dirty and all that, but gotta have that connection. There's no such thing with a whore.

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:06 am

dude, threesome with guys are cool, they get the picture from the start, yes you do have to see their penis, but it is like a man team thing
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:07 am

The amount of times Rocky was fucking like a rabbit next to me, he was un gay like me, dude some guys just love pussy, and male friendship, you got all this weird homophobia shit
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:20 am

Rocky was probably the most ungay person I ever met, but he was not homophobic, many of his friends were gay, we used to high five when doing hookers, I would call that great friendship, we will do it, once I have sorted out your weird mental shit

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:20 am