Laid Bare!

Girlfriend!

The Angel of God

Girlfriend!

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:03 pm

Maybe. I have been talking to her online. She is Thai.

She is looking for a serious relationship, as am I. She sounds quite intent on me, and I'm not fighting it at all. I will totally marry the shit out of her if she wants. She's got a kid, but I don't mind. She wanted my address and said she is going to come here soon.

I'm coming off a two day drunk, but I told her that already. I don't even remember contacting her initially. She is attractive and very intent. I'll see how it goes. I'm very ready for a serious relationship.

This happens a lot in Thailand. People come here and stay and decide they need a relationship rather than play the singles game. I really hope this works out.

Re: Girlfriend!

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:04 pm

Don't like the kid part.

But it would help you to date a local.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:57 pm

The child is young too, but it's fine. I can teach the child English and give encouragement to help them develop. Ain't raising it though.

Yes, a local GF is the way to go. I've wanted that since I got here, but I kept getting bamboozled by these corrupted bitches. This one is for realz tho. I can tell already.

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:06 am

I'm meeting her tomorrow.  She's a strange one.  Wants to meet me but is scared to do it, so we've been going through page after page of confusing correspondence.

I'm absolutely ready to settle down.  Was planning to, but the Japan girl f-up everything with her bullshit.

If I marry a Thai, my visa will be a cinch.  And, again, I don't want to be single here.  Everything's about money and I've never liked that.  Also, I don't have much money.

If I could stabilize, get my costs down, and keep doing what I'm doing for work, the money would be fine.  Also getting that marriage visa would spare me those very costly runs to Cambodia.  Sure, I got to see a monkey, but it's actually really shitty there.

And all the girls issues are non-issues to me.  "I'm not skinny."  Well, you're in luck cuz I don't go for skinny.  "I have a kid and family to deal with."  Good, cuz I like long amounts of alone time.  And right on down the list.  Everything she sees as a potential pitfall, I see as a benefit.

I'll see how it goes tomorrow. I'll be bummed if nothing comes out of it. She's the very first girl I met on the website, and I stopped looking immediately thereafter. I don't want to go through the process of talking to a hundred different girls and culling through all their bullshit. I found one I think is probably good right off that bat, so I'm sticking with that unless she makes things impossible somehow.

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:42 pm

OMG, she lives way out in fuck all. That's ok though, so long as I have internet, I'm fine.

I'm still booked here for another 24 days, but I'll move after that, gladly. I'm fkn sick of this place.

She's traveling here tonight. I'm pretty excited. If this works out, I'll look into marriage as quickly as possible. Secure my marriage visa and live here indefinitely.

I bet way out in fuck all everything is cheaper too. That'd rock. It's not really fuck-all, there's still shopping centers and restaurants and hotels and parks and theaters all kinds of shit in that area. Just far, far from what could be called "downtown." But what difference does it make? I'll be glad to be away from all these tourists and scammy locals, bars and drunks. It's completely vacuous and means nothing to me. I only end up at them occasionally because they're RIGHT HERE.

Excited to meet her! Her English sucks, but I'm uniquely suited to handle that. We've been corresponding like mad and she's got so many checks in the plus column that it far outweighs her negative column, which is only her location and language skills. The kid and family ties I'm fine with. I kinda want her time sucked up by all that so I have more to myself. I was very upfront about the alone time thing, right from the profile ad.

And she's got family to watch the kid if her and I want to go traveling. I hope someone in her clan owns a restaurant near where I move to so I can go get free food every day. That'd really help the budget.

Anyway, this is the best shot of meeting "The One" I've had in years. It could still fuck up, but I'm feeling pretty hopefully for once. She cute enough too, and the age gap isn't so glaring, only 11 years. I decided I didn't want any partner under 35, just for practicality's sake.

Post  RobertBlack on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:10 pm

You remind me of my sister, always projects her future life with men she has barely met.

But you haven't even met her.

I wouldn't rush into things.

It's rungs on the ladder, rungs on the ladder.

No point blocking your climb.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:26 pm

No. I need to get this done fast.

I haven't had anything resembling a real relationship since 2009.

It's all been smoke and clouds and mirrors and dreams.

And I can't get shit done here, need that Thai GF. Living here on my lonesome with zero support is a bitch and half to say the least. Even the smallest things are huge problems for me.

And this one needs it too. But yeah, we still have to meet in person and see how it goes.

Looks promising though.

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:28 pm

With a Thai wife you not only get shit figured out for you, you get a permanent visa which you are allowed to work.

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:36 pm

Hey man, I didn't date anyone in the US for over two years. Then all the women I've met here have turned out to be truly horrible. Now, I've finally hooked a good one, I'm not taking it for granted.

Just for dating in Thailand, it took me six months to get here. It's not like China. The women here are completely corrupted. Sex = money. It's a highly fucked up mentality. I remember I met a woman singing at a small pub my first month here. I asked her what her name was and she said "expensive."

She wasn't gorgeous or anything. And she said it like I was supposed to laugh. I didn't. I think this sex industry stuff is gross and it's so widespread it corrupts people attitudes. I've seen and heard the most fucked up shit here, and I want as much distance from it as possible. Because besides all that, it's a not a bad country, and I would like to stabilize and live here permenantly. That means getting married. I've never wanted to so badly before.

Post  RobertBlack on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:46 pm

Yeah, I know, that is what I mean, it is rungs on the ladder, don't need to settle down and marry the first nice Thai girl you meet.

Didn't you do that in China?

Razz
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:47 pm

Marriage is a big step, and doing it for a visa is definitely a motivation which could backfire on you later.

But hey, each to their own.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:52 pm

In China, first, I got ripped off by some hooker.

Then, I fucked a desperate black girl. Desperate for love.

Then I went for an average face Chinese girl, but with a very hot body, and she wanted to fuck all the time.

A few years later, I was picking out the cream.

You are starting off again, exactly as I was in China.

But you keep throwing in the marriage factor, as if you are getting old or something.

Dude, I am much older than you, and I aint thrown in the towel yet.

I got girls to fuck, and then in Taiwan, well, I will go a little crazy there for a while.

Maybe in a couple of years I will marry a hot Taiwan or half Asian girl, half half would be my preference.

But the point is, don't panic.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:55 pm

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:40 am

I had more pussy than you did, you washed up m'fkr.

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:46 am

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:51 am

Piretes ready to cllip hull beyond that.

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:32 am

The Angel of God wrote:I had more pussy than you did, you washed up m'fkr.

Really?

That's not bad for a dago dollywop.

Laughing Mad Razz
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:24 am

You fkn dago guinea wop.

I only hope you are italain someYou piece of shit, guinea son=of=a

WOP!

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:25 am

Kiwi piece of shitQ!

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:58 am

You know what I've always thought of you?

An old pigfucker.

Go fuck a pig, you pigfucking son of a bitch.

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:00 am

I'll be fkn women, ehhhhhhhhhh!

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:05 am

You got to admit girls are pretty good.

I don't know why you and Eggroll want to keep doing buttsex.

It remains a mystery to me and I want keep it that way.

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:08 am

Have I mentioned that I am a Christian?

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:10 am

I am a protestant Christian and proud of it.

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:20 pm

The Angel of God wrote:I had more pussy than you did, you washed up m'fkr.

That is possible.

But I doubt it.

But even so, the key is not only screwing chicks, it is getting the best ones to fall in love with you, and stay in love with you.

In that regard, consider your ass severely kicked.

Razz

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:51 am