Laid Bare!

Girlfriend!

RobertBlack

Re: Girlfriend!

Post  RobertBlack on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:42 am

The best thing about strong alcohol is, you don't need to fanny about with the ice and the mixers, and you don't piss as much
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:25 am

you dunt fknbs]
    I HAD AS MUI] OF YOU DIUD IB AN OCIA,

Post  RobertBlack on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:26 am

In English?

Razz
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:27 am

Like you sending it in a drunken code?

Shocked Surprised
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:27 am

CAM CIO SZS6OER AWESIN,

Post  RobertBlack on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:28 am

OOBA BOOBA!

Laughing Mad Razz
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:28 am

Nagasaki shenzai!
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:29 am

OOBA DOOBA!
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:30 am

YOU AR3 A SAD  

Last edited by The Angel of God on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  The Angel of God on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:31 am

OovA DOOBA, YU SCOOOBY BITTCCG

Post  RobertBlack on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:32 am

SCOOBY DOO?

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:14 am

No. You are fkn Scooby Doo.

Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?

You piece of shit dogcunt?

Post  The Angel of God on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:18 am

Don't tell me you are Scrappy Doo. Please don't even say that.

Post  The Angel of God on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:19 am

Shaggy fine. Even Velma. Just don't say "Scrappy" please.

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:28 pm

Holy Moley, I realllly tarded out on this thread.

Ok, so I met *another* girl and she's on her way here now. This girl and I have talked for about a week. I'm nervous, cuz this is serious business. We're both talking about a serious relationship here. That's a big deal.

I had some misgivings cuz she was giving me shit, but I deserve shit for drinking.

It was my plan to find a wife when I came here anyway and then settle down. Bangkok had other plans for me however. Now I'm back on Plan A again. Well, there was never a Plan B, plan B is just the chaos that results around me in every direction.

I need a relationship to keep myself on track. I've been single for most the past decade. Every girl I fell for had to leave Beijing for one reason or another. All of them. I'd date a girl for a month, then she'd have to leave the country. Again and again and again this happened to me.

But Thailand is not like China. It is possible to settle here. Tons of westerners have done it.

In China you're going to have visa hassles every year, even if you're married to a local. Here, marriage to a local means a spousal visa, which you are allowed to work on. I want to get stabilized at long last, then work towards something really useful, like buying a house here.

Drinking, bars, and all of it are all shit. At least for me it turns to shit very quickly.

Anyway, we still have to meet and see how it goes. I'm feeling pretty positive about this one though. Some of the shit she was giving me before was about renting an apartment and I had to go back and forth with her about my finances, cuz she really didn't get it. Or maybe I don't get something that she does. But that's the kind of stuff you need to learn to communicate about in a relationship. I've got to remind myself that this isn't like all those girls that came and went. Honestly I wanted to get rid of some of them just to go for something new. After my GF left in 2009 I ramped the womanizing up to extreme levels. (And for a spell before her too.)

I developed an unhealthy perspective on woman and relationships. I began to see it as something entirely transient. Even the girls I dated more seriously, I never saw them as partners. I still had my life that was entirely separated from theirs. And with willing women being so abundant, why should I bother sticking to one anyway?

I've come full circle now. I was always meant to be a married guy, I just ended up with the shittiest wives on the planet. They really were shit too, just despicable, both of them.

I've also got a better eye for identifying evil now, and this girl strikes me as all right in this regard. My visceral reaction to her nagging was my fault. Women all nag to some extant, it just goes with the territory. So I've got to watch myself and remember to consider my reactions more carefully before going with them.

Marriage, house, and a LIFE in beautiful Thailand. That's the goal and I'm not gonna forget it.

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:31 pm

Make a brown baby.

Razz
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:31 pm

The reason I don't like Thai girls is because they don't have that beautiful delicate ivory skin that the best Chinese and Japanese have.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:39 pm

Oh this one's adorable. Looks isn't even my main consideration though. I'm really thinking along the lines finding one worth keeping. Those can be pretty sparse in these here parts.

She says she's nearly here.

Still waiting, ugh. FKN Bangkok traffic.

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:58 pm

She keeps saying she's in the area, she's three minutes from me, blah blah blah. This has been going on an hour. WTF?

She better not be fkn with me like the last one did. A week of online discourse, then she stands me up at the restaurant, just leaves me there waiting.

Oh for FFS, she's lost. Rolling Eyes

In a way that makes me feel better than even Bangkok locals get lost in Bangkok.

I can't go anywhere without getting completely fkn lost in this city.

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:59 am

Hmmm.... well now she's here. I don't think anything's gonna happen and I don't think I want it to.

I do like her though. Hopefully we become friends. I could use one.

It's really weird to me to be sober and have a girl in my room, never done that before here.

Anyway, she's staying the night, but I think maybe we're simply not compatable romantically, I don't know. I do really like her though, so I hope we can become close on some level at least, just maybe not that one.

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:39 am

Well that was a weird-ass date.  I took her out for dinner, a nice one, but she didn't like the food (middle eastern).  Then we went back to my room, where she hung out siting on my bed and msging on her phone until 1:30 AM.  She had zero interest in listening to any music or watching a video.  We did talk some. Her online English is way better than her spoken, I found out.

I felt bad because I was simply not attracted to her.... however I do still really like her personally and I hope we can maintain a friendship.  I'm disappointed that we aren't compatible in the way I hoped, but her pictures were extremely deceptive.  

Also I like to sit around half naked in here cuz this room is hella hot, and I like to smoke.  I could do neither while she was here.  I've never seen someone that addicted to msging.  Her nose never left her cellphone the entire night, and she had all this fancy battery backup and stuff going on.  I mean I was sitting on the same bed with her right next to her, and I was msging her on my laptop because she wouldn't look up from that phone to save her life.

And she walks reaaaaalllly slow.  I walk fast.  I do everything quickly and efficiently, so it's really difficult for me to synch up with someone that slow, the whole evening was like slow motion.  She took forever and a day looking at the menu and still didn't reach any kind of decision for her order.  I had to order for her.  I got a full middle spread with pita, salad, humus, falafal... the works.  The girl just thought the food was weird and didn't care for it.

Anyway, we are not a match, that's clear.  It's just strange cuz I still really like her on some level.  I can't put my finger on it.  It doesn't matter.  I made good friends with this female stray cat at my hotel.  I've been buying her tuna fish.  She always says "hi" to me and follows me around, so I'm just gonna call her my GF for the time being.

Yes, my GF is a cat.  Fuck you.  Don't judge me!

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:43 am

Well, at least with the pussy you know it is a symbiotic relationship.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:20 pm

The one who stood me up weeks ago is now emailing me and talking a serious game. Standing me up like that wasn't nice, but I understood it's cuz her family doesn't want her dating a farang. That may sound a like problem and it probably is, but at least it means her family *cares* about her choices.

I'm willing to accept and even love her little girl. I've raised one so I know a few things.

The woman is good looking and we can communicate quite deeply about stuff, so I think she's my best bet. I was honest about all the crazy woman shit I've dealt with here and how I don't want anymore of it. Ideally, we could reconcile this with her family and I could move to that area where things aren't quite this crazy. Her area is still close to a crazy area of Bangkok, but just far enough that I think it's ok. Her family would be helpful. Also the fact that she works and earns a salary is helpful. She works online like I do, so technically we could live anywhere. I just think it would be good to live near her family so they could watch the kid sometimes.

Anyway, it's still budding. And I still got 99 problems and a bitch is ALL OF THEM.

This looks like my best shot. I'm gonna go for it.

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:32 am