Laid Bare!

Standards and compatability

The Angel of God

Standards and compatability

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Now I'm kind of mad.  I've spent two weeks talking to these Thai girls on line, two of them, one in each week.  They talk a hell of a game online.  The first fkn stood up on the night we were supposed to meet.  I couldn't even confirm cuz her user ID disappeared.

The next one sent me extremely deceptive pictures.  Sure, I get posting and sending your best photos or whatever, but these were all smoke and mirrors.  I'm sure she knew that weren't compatible that way from the get-go, maybe she was just dreaming.  That's fine and I was still really nice to here.  But now she's got me blocked today.  This is after she told me she was meeting me for lunch today, she blocks me on FB overnight.

I'm sooooo sick of their bullshit.  I've been a nice fucking guy all around with this and I've had very good intentions of finding a long-term relationship.  I think what that problem is that women who get into their thirties without marriage are usually batshit crazy.  I dated 20s and 30s in Beijing, plenty of both, and I can say without a doubt that the 20-something were far more fun and pleasant to get along with, while the 30+ were riddled with mental issues.

Now I have met two Thai girls who were interested in me, but each was so unattractive, like really badly unattractive.  Even if I sucked that up and went with one, it would cause endless problems for her:  people asking why we are together, stares, whispers, etc.  She would also be insecure because she'd always be worried about other women going after to me, and I'd have to hear from other women shit like "What are you doing with her?"

I'm pretty open to different looks on a girl, but she needs to have to have some basics in order, like no obesity problem, facial hair, teeth, etc.  I'm just not going to do that, sorry if that makes me shallow or whatever.  I'm really more concerned with the girl's heart and mind on this search, but there are simply limits to what I'll accept.

And I've learned what I learned before but never to this extant, there are a lot of woman online just trying to get guys to go for them, more for sport than anything else.  They are huge waste of time and energy.  Need to get better at spotting them early on.

Re: Standards and compatability

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:22 pm

Stick to the pussy, she won't let you down. All she wants is a bit of your smelly tuna.

Razz Laughing
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:19 pm

This woman coming here did have a positive effects. It motivated me to clean this room and sober up.

Really, I don't know how she thought we could have been compatible. It's really her fault. I sent her pictures. Her pictures were total false. Some were her ten years ago, and others used angles and make-up in such a way that you'd never recognize her true face from them.

Regardless, I tried to be really nice to her, chat, and make it a fun evening for her. But she was obsessed on her phone and her spoken English was terrible. I've never met someone that fluent in writing and that bad in listening/speaking.

What a waste of time. WTF is wrong with these women that want to just waste people's time online with their bullshit? I had a some of those in Beijing too. They just get online and lie and talk this big game... but it's all nothing, just a game to them. A really lame, shitty game. If that's your idea fun, then you are one dumb, miserable cunt.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:42 am

ELTON JOHN wrote:You don't need to hear it
    But I'm dried up and sick to death of love
    If you need to know it
    I never really understood that stuff

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:49 am

It's called Revenge of the Pussy, sciency.

these girls have been used and dumped one too many times.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:54 am

regarding looks:

it's sad, but the better looking women are generally (not all, but most)
    - the ones who do nothing but ask for money and don't give a fuck about whose legs you have to break to get that money or any psychological issues that you need someone to talk to about

- sleep around, unfaithful. or at the very least, you have to worry about everyone constantly hitting on her

- often downright lecherous

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:06 pm

The Great Splendini wrote:It's called Revenge of the Pussy, sciency.

these girls have been used and dumped one too many times.

Dude, all my shit was revenge in the first place. Pussy has NO standing for revenge against me.

None whatsoever. Pussy should be doing nothing but pussykissing me all over.

As it was last night. Razz

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:08 pm

The Great Splendini wrote:regarding looks:

it's sad, but the better looking women are generally (not all, but most)
    - the ones who do nothing but ask for money and don't give a fuck about whose legs you have to break to get that money or any psychological issues that you need someone to talk to about

- sleep around, unfaithful. or at the very least, you have to worry about everyone constantly hitting on her

- often downright lecherous

Hey one of the best looking girls I ever knew is a Chinese girl. You would never know it to look at her.

But once you get her clothes off, wow. You've never seen anything like it.

I think that was the point of my post. Girls can be incredibly deceptive, in both directions.

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:30 pm