Laid Bare!

Fuck atheists

The Angel of God

Re: Fuck atheists

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:20 am

Mars doesn't have a big magnetic field like Earth, and all this other fancy stuff like ozone and thick atmosphere and oceans. It's just rocks and rocks and rocks, with CO2 in the north and some ice in the south. They *still* might find liquid water in a ravine in the right temperate zone, or at least some ice the thaw to water in the day and refreezes at night.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:45 am

No.

You're not paying attention to all the bullshit clues out there.

Like a while back, a mainstream journal admitted Africa is bigger than what we've been told.

Also, check flightradar24.com and scroll down. You will see there are no flights EVER that go across the Indian Ocean or South Atlantic Ocean. You can't fly directly from Australia to South Africa. Why? Because our maps are fucked up. Or something else ...

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:53 am

No, it's because the Earth is curved that flight paths look so skewed.  On a 2D they indeed look counter intuative.  When I fly from the LA to Tokyo the path displayed goes up over the North Pacific almost to Alaska then back down.  This actually makes sense when viewed on a globe.

Yeah, Africa *is* huge.  It's the second-largest continent.  THREE times bigger than North America.  If you added the Middle East to it, it would start to give Asia a run for its money.

Why I am googling shit up this hour... for *you*?

To heck with that noise, I'm gong to bed. Sleep

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:58 am

No,
    YOU have NOT explained why flights do not cross over the Indian Ocean or South Atlantic.

Sorry.

Anyway, people who are fixed in their ways tends to like to resort to spaghetti logic to cling to their beliefs.

It doesn't prove the earth is flat, but it does prove there's a lot of shit they're telling us is false.

Maybe there are fucking Bermuda triangles or something and planes disappear.

I know you're busy, with all the poon fucking, but take a look at that site.
    https://www.flightradar24.com/-17.77,23.44/2

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:02 am

I'm sure I could google up "trans indian ocean flight routes" and there'd be some.

But then you'll tell me how that's a conspiracy. Others factor are the winds and the populations. Fews flight are in the southern hemisphere cuz there is way less landmass and population there.

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:05 am

Even your link is showing airplanes over the Indian Ocean.

I can answer this question again, without even googling.

It's because there aren't large numbers of people traveling from Singapore to Angola or Botswana to Argentina.  Durp durp!  

(I've had flights with connections that take me a great deal out of the way... to connect with other points of departure that have flights to my destination.  It's not all about distance.  Wind is also another important factor in determining flight paths.)

Goodnight.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:12 am

Yeah, live to FIGHT another day you fuckin' piece of shit

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:53 am

Have a good PUSSY-LESS and GALAXY-LESS night, asshole.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:02 am

Nope, I still have insomnia, day three. Work has been absolutely grueling.

It's 4 am and I gotta work soon, like all day. Plus I'm sick as a dog.

I never got sick in Beijing, but here this is the second time.

Anyway, I had a big beer leftover here, figured I'd dispose of it. By which I mean drink it.

One beer won't do shit to me, I hope. It's been long, long time since I had ONE beer.

Your fleet site was interesting, at least. I studied that for a while.

As for the argument, I gotta still I still agree with myself, about pretty much everything. cheers

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:12 am

I don't even have a $100 here.

Getting mad paid soon though, which by mad I mean "shit."

Last month I made next to nothing cuz all the kids were doing exams then holiday then my visa run in January.

I shouldn't worry, well I should. These bitches have robbed me like five times now, for a LOT.

It's like this network, and they always spot me. Then they send one I don't know first to get me to have drinks. Then I end up with sis and/or old GF. If it's sis I get mad robbed. She sexy though and if they get me drunk enough I'm just "ok" let's go.

See the thing is I do know them, and I wouldn't care if I spent a little too much on drinks for them or food, but she's taken me for sooo much. I told she was a no good fucking thief the other night. You know what she did? She asked me to lend her money. Rolling Eyes This is after I just blew a fuckload on them both with food and drink.

So I told her "FUCK YOU BITCH!" and she was like "FUCK YOU TOO!" and stormed off. That was the last I saw of Sis.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:16 am

You're a walking ATM machine in Thailand.

It's a tourism country.

Not like China.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:45 am

They have got you worked out Sciency.

They must think you are the dumbest cunt in Thailand.

Razz
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:54 am

Oh these Thai ATMs mangled my card like five months ago. I have to jump through so many hoops to get my cash... then it disappears.

The girls just wipe you out. It's not one either, it's every one I've met!

Yeah, never happened in Beijing. They are so corrupted and greedy here, the girls.

China is about 100X times better for poon scoring than Thailand is. Thailand works if you want to shell out ridiculous amount to prostitutes, but I think the line between a single girl and prostitute is very blurred here. College girls just post ads saying: I'll be your GF for six months for 40k baht a month plus food/shelter. People's get rented out as "black pearls" to foriegners visiting or coming here.

Sex directly equals money. That's gross to me.

That one that stood me up three weeks ago, then wrote me a long apology and said she wanted to meet me and hopefully get married and she was serious this time, still hasn't got back again.

It's like they're just LIES, the women. Walking lies.

My friend has an awesome Thai wife though, and I know cuz I met her and know here. So I gotta keep looking. They are out there, just few and far between. Woman just get extremely corrupted here.

It doesn't have to be this way either. The wide-scale prostitution and mentality of prostitution causes this mentality to be so wide-spread, even among non-prostitutes.

I asked one singer at a club what her name was, just being friendly, and she told me "expensive."

This was a good looking middle aged woman too.

And it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. You can talk about poverty, but unemployment is extremely low. A lot of westerner types who come here are, like me, living way wore than most locals. A couple both working jobs could by quite comfortably. But the prostitution is bigger bucks, and even works for the less educated girls from the countryside.

Fuck. I just look at these food vendors and can calculate they are making good money, more than I am, I'm sure, and my salary is comparable and sometimes better than a high end ESL salary here.

I bet just selling food from a cart can make you 60k baht a month or more.

Really, no need for the prostitution here. They could start enforcing the law cuz it is technically illegal. I was reading about how the police in Pattaya made a public statement about how there was no prostitution in Pattaya. Laughing

That place is Whore Central Station Planet Earth from what I've heard and read.

I stayed in a Sukhumvit a few weeks. That place was mega-whorey. Whores everywhere, just lining the streets and filling the clubs.

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:57 am

RobertBlack wrote:They have got you worked out Sciency.

They must think you are the dumbest cunt in Thailand.

Razz

Oh, they are very good at this. They spot me everytime I'm out late. They'll send one I don't over first to seduce me and get me drinking more.

Then somehow I'll end up with Sis and she'll steal all my cash from me. She doesn't just rob rooms. She picks pockets too. I bet she makes a fortune just from that.

She is great fun to hang out with though, before you end up getting robbed. We have a blast drinking and watching movies.

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:59 am

She hasn't stole my laptop or passport yet. That's nice of her I guess.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:01 am

"Sex directly equals money. That's gross to me."

Money has been a big part of the equation for relationships around the world since the beginning of time, especially since women didn't work and even now there is discrimination and not equal opportunities for women in many places.

In some parts of rural China, if the guy doesn't have 200K Yuan, he can't marry. That's the way it is, depending on circumstances.

So take your naive head out of your naive butt-hole.

If you're not making much money and you get into a serious relationship, money issues will inevitably come up. So maybe it's just better to stick to bar girls while you sort your finances out.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:31 am

Yeah I always date chicks who pay me to fuck them.

Razz Twisted Evil

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:36 am

RobertBlack wrote:Yeah I always date chicks who pay me to fuck them.

Razz Twisted Evil

No fucking way!

I don't believe you.

I'm sure you PAY for PUSSY.

Just like Sciency.

Admit it, motherfucker.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:12 am

Gfs usually pay.

If I need a whore I go to a whorehouse and pay when drunk.

Sciency gets his lines blurred, he thinks his whores are his gfs and his gfs are his whores, but it doesn't matter as he always pays.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:15 am

Sciency did you lie in church to God about love, honour, and obey?

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:19 am

Yeah, that's why I put the word "directly" in there.

Money could be a factor, but it's gross when it's primary one.

I've had some GFs that paid for shit. One was so rich, the dinners she wanted to order would've cost half a month of my salary. I didn't take money from her, but no f-ing way was I paying for that much for a dinner. If she wanted noodles on the street for 10 yuan, fine, I'll pay.

I've never had a problem with taking a potential GF out for a dinner or drinks and paying for it. That's normal dating stuff. But if one just straight up wanted cash for from me, she'd def get the boot at once.

That didn't happen to me in Beijing. The girls wanted something else, sex, company, humor.. I don't fkn care, I was just aiming for that poon.

Here it is all straight up cash transaction. If you want the "GF Experience" you gotta pay more.

I talked to this dude today who said sometimes she shells out for a hooker. I haven't done that once. But these bitches I meet are worse than hookers.

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:21 am

RobertBlack wrote:Sciency did you lie in church to God about love, honour, and obey?

No, they did.

Which is fine cuz I'm glad to be rid of the both of them.

I was far from perfect, but I was dedicated to my marriages.

Neither is Christian anyway, so it's a mute point.  Never said such vows.

First is a serious practicing Wiccan, second is a Chinky atheist. Fuck those evil cunts, right in their cunts, with Satan's fiery weiner.

Last edited by The Angel of God on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:23 am

But you are a Christian right?

To death do us part...

So how could you lie to God like that?

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:25 am

I wasn't Christian when I married them, and I didn't leave them.

I can't physically force the bitch to stay. I tried reconciling with both.

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:25 am

So how many wives dumped you?

Was your punishment to walk around with a big L tattooed on your forehead?

Razz

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:52 am