Laid Bare!

I fucked up.

The Angel of God

Re: I fucked up.

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:49 am

BTW: This is a thread about all the thieving skanks I've met here. The crazy chick may be nice, but I can't be sure. I had all my small electronics stolen, Sony MP3, cell (irreparably dead anyway) and internet router. I can't risk having my laptop or pc stolen... or my replacement router.

Nobody comes to my room, period. If I really want liason with a chick I'll shell out for a different room. It'll be worth it. Shit the hotels are slowing down now and I can get a private room for 150-200 baht elsewhere nearby where all she'll be able to take is whatever cash I have on hand.

Thank God I still have my laptop and PC. I want to meet a coffee shop chick I think. Like go out in the day with the laptop and drink coffee until something happens. Drinking I'm almost guarenteed to find something, but I want to try getting with girl while I'm sober. I haven't done that for like three years and I've forgotten what it feels. Another added bonus is you get to remember it.

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:05 am

I'm actually glad the cell got stolen. I went to every repair person in the electronics plaza and nobody could fix it. I was nervous today at immigration cuz sometimes they ask not just for your phone number but to check your cellphone as well. My router has a cell number registered to me so I just used that, and I was dressed well so they didn't check. According the sites and the signage there, all applicants are expected to dress formally at immigration. So I do. But I'm like one of the only ones. The mass of them are in grungy shorts and sandals.

The dude who got called in beside me told the first officer his address, which is right near mine. So I asked if he was taking a cab back, offering to split the fare. He said he was riding his bike. (Which made no sense because it's ridiculously far and through a high traffic maze-like urban expanse.)

When we sat to wait again he explained he was lying about his address to them.

Then I met a dude outside smoking on the way out who had a business visa and lawer, an older guy and total expert on Thai matters and Thai visa matters. He was telling me about the number of lies and fake documents and shit that people do for solutions here. People just make up Thai companies on paper that don't exist and use those documents for applying. The government does not care so long as all the dots are checked.

He told him my system and he thought it was smart, for what I'm doing and my income range. Some people have questioned the legality of it, but I'm COMPLETELY honest with immigration about what I'm doing, in detail. And this dude further confirmed that I could do this indefinitely. And I have no commute and it's not 7-5, but nets the same money. I still got more to figure out here, but it's nice to know I'm being smarter than most people. Like lying about your residency. Why? He is living somewhere, but he can't be bothered to get a statement or a receipt for it to show immigration, preferring to lie? And he's still better than a lot of people, who can't be bothered to go through the visa process at all and stay illegally.

So I felt better meeting these people today and learning that I'm not the dumbest jackass in Bangkok, not by a long shot. I also had a really cool taxi driver on the way up, female and single. But I ain't got no phone and Thais don't use email for the most part, just phone msging. Still she was cool and we had a nice time chatting through the endless traffick jam.

I'm realizing it is possible to socialize while sober. You just have to be doing something and interaction will come. I'm usually alone holed away reading during sober periods and only socializing when out and on my way to drunktown. I work online so I don't really have much interaction with coworkers except for emails about company issues, very little to face to face. Yeah, I'm gonna be a coffee shop douche with my laptop. That's my plan. Any tips Pi? Bare in mind I'm employed and can afford the coffee so I don't have pull it offer from the dumpster behind the cafe.

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:18 am

There's no excuse for not being visa'd here. I have not seen or heard of one person being denied an extension. You get the needed documents together and follow the procedure and the process is automatically guarenteed to get you an extension. Then, instead same day border crossing (which they're cracking down on) you do like me and get a full new 60 day visa at the Thai embassy in Cambodia. You only get two land crossing visa on arrivals per year, unless you come in again on a flight, in which case you can get a third visa-on-arrival. But flights are expensive and the cost of a one-day border run costs about 40% of my method, except with my method you get 60 days not 30, reducing the number of annual visa runs you need to do, essentially costing you the same in the long term plus reducing how often you have to apply for extensions and do border runs. My way it's 4 border runs and 4 extensions per year.

I got this all figured out on my first time here. M'fkrs are still doing it the stupid ways all over the place.

Like flying in and out because their visa-on-arrival reached max. Wouldn't it be easier to cross to Cambodia and get a 60 day visa as apposed the 30 day visa-on-arrival crap plus the cost of airfare and stay at your temp destination. I can't believe how stupid so many people are to rely on this visa-on-arrival system. I get 90 days on each visa. Sure I have to stay in Cambodia 2-3 nights, but so what?

I'm realizing that what I have isn't so stupid and isn't so bad. The key for me is getting all the other shit together about living here. I'm actually thinking about doing this hotel room with decor and just calling it good. There's no AC but I'm used to that already. I could just call it home and not deal with the apartment bullshit at all cuz it works as a studio. And the more I do the same things, like deal with the electronics plaza, the extenstion, and the visa run, the easier and more routine it all gets. What I hae right now is actually tenable. That's what I discovered today and it's got me thinking differently. The untenable parts were not related at all to the things I'm doing right, but blowing money on booze and getting robbed by bitches. That's really my *only* problem here. Otherwise, I have a good thing going.

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:44 pm

The Angel of God wrote:BTW:  This is a thread about all the thieving skanks I've met here.  The crazy chick may be nice, but I can't be sure.  I had all my small electronics stolen, Sony MP3, cell (irreparably dead anyway) and internet router.  I can't risk having my laptop or pc stolen... or my replacement router.  

Nobody comes to my room, period.  If I really want liason with a chick I'll shell out for a different room. It'll be worth it.  Shit the hotels are slowing down now and I can get a private room for 150-200 baht elsewhere nearby where all she'll be able to take is whatever cash I have on hand.

Thank God I still have my laptop and PC.  I want to meet a coffee shop chick I think.  Like go out in the day with the laptop and drink coffee until something happens.  Drinking I'm almost guarenteed to find something, but I want to try getting with girl while I'm sober.  I haven't done that for like three years and I've forgotten what it feels.  Another added bonus is you get to remember it.

And when they do come to your room you can blame Mister Booze.

tongue
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:24 pm

No.  I blame Africa.  You don't know how shitty and underhanded these African chicks are.  They're good at stealing if you're wasted.  If I'm not totally wasted they make sure I get that way.

When they spot me, they send a new one after me who acts like she's not part of their little network, but she is.  She'll act really nice and say the right words because they know what I'm looking for.  Insidious thieves and liars.  Mister Booze makes me susceptible to them.  But even the last one was fairly sober when I met.  She didn't steal anything either, so I still wonder about her, but I shouldn't.

Last edited by The Angel of God on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:44 pm

True dat, nigger, I hear ya homie.

I had two laptops stolen by the Somalians.

1 by Gypsies, white, returned.

White is better.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Yeah, I'm still paying for it. She was whining and whining about food so I went to a local food place with her, but I also had to get back quickly and I told her that.  She was eating super-fkn-slow.  So I left her there.  It was not expensive food, but she came back and told me she was mad and didn't have enough to pay.  (I'd already paid for all kinds of shit.)  I knew she had money already, plenty of it, but still I gave her more to go back there and pay.  Then just now today I went to eat there and the lady was all mad at me saying I owed her 120 baht.  So I had to shell that out AGAIN.

I'm not saying there aren't good black people out there.  I know there are.  But there are also quite a lot who pretend to like you, befriend you, and just wait for that opportunity to steal from you or scam you somehow..  I don't care if that sounds racist.  I have known some really decent black folks and I am not saying every single one is like that.  But just from personal experience I can see that the underhandedness comes at a far higher rate than other races.  This is also corroborated by many, many other peoples' personal experience with them, including (especially) other blacks.  I've never heard such rabidly racist rants about black people than I hear from other black people.  Nothing white people say even comes close to that kind of hatred.  She should here my old GF go off about them.  And it's not just her, I've heard this kind of stuff from tons of blacks bitching about blacks.

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:56 pm

Also weak.  She said she was soooo serious about being my GF and I was trying to deal with all this stuff from work that was very stressful.  And she wouldn't stop whining about food.  The bitch was not skinny.  Hey, I eat food too but I go without if I have something important to deal with.  Some days I don't even bother to eat.  (Though I've been pigging out recently.)  Honestly, she whining like a stuck mule over having to wait another hour to get some food, just incessantly, like she was gonna die.

Anyway, all this precipitated a fight after the restaurant.  I told her I didn't want any GF that didn't listen to me when I said I had work stuff to deal with, because work stuff is what pays for everything.  She discounted it entirely, like I was too uptight.  I have to be uptight about my work in order to keep it and the income it provides.   She acted like this was ridiculous, and I got fed up told her to GTFO.  Haven't seen her since, nor do I want to.  All in all I think she wasn't the worst girl.  She was good looking too, but still she was just useless to me.  She couldn't understand the very concept of a job or working for a living.  And this girl was expecting me to provide for her, and all of that money would have been coming from my work... but still she couldn't get this concept and couldn't understand why I wouldn't want to eat super-slowly with her and just be late.  No good.  I need a GF who can understand basic stuff about life and finances and that money isn't something that just falls down on you out of the fkn sky.  She was new here from Africa and not so corrupted like the rest, but I'm sure soon she will be.  If she ever darkens my doorway, I will give her the boot immediately.  If I see her on the street, I'll look straight ahead like she doesn't exist, like I do the other African chicks.

I'm holding out for an Asian GF. I might even consider white or even brown... but no way black. That's an immediate disqualification. I know there's some chance she might be a good one, but it's too risky to consider. Better to just write it off from the start. Plus if your with a black girl all the other blacks make comments about it, and if your at a restaurant full of white people you just get them looking at you laterally and whispering. With an asian GF that's not nearly so much of an issue. Asians will make comments and whites think it's totally the norm by and large, cuz in Asia it is.

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:16 pm

I think that's what it was.  She was new here and she *knew* that she was gonna end up in the corrupted shit with the other Africans if she didn't find a good BF fast.  I mean, she targeted me like a laser for this.  She knew who I was before I met her and she already had our whole relationship plotted out.  She successfully got rid of the other girl I was interested in.  She really wanted this thing, but the problem is that she can't handle the reality of it, cannot understand that it's not fun and games 24/7.  

After all that this relationship she sought so hard only lasted a day, because I saw the writing on the wall clear as crystal.  I already know her fate.  Unless she meets some rich dude who falls for her hard, she's gonna be headed straight to whoretown.  There's nothing I can do about it.  I hope she meets the rich dude, but that's doubtful.  Whoretown is her likely destination.  How can you get a decent guy (if I can even be considered that) to go for you if you don't have the slightest sense of adult reality and aren't willing to consider it?  Impossible to have a relationship with such a girl, no matter how much she wants it, it doesn't matter.  She knows it's the better move herself, but she's never gonna find it with the attitude she has.

Say whatever you want about me and my benders.  Most of the time I'm working and being sober and being polite and decent to people.  Benders are like my snapping point.  Now, I've got neither girl, but when I think about it the Thai girl was also a little sketchy.  I had some tiger balm out on the table for her to use.  Then we went out for food and came back to the hotel and I realized the tiger balm was gone.  I asked the staff if they'd seen it when they'd cleared off the table.  They said they hadn't, and I got sarcastic wondering how it had just magically disappered.  Turned out it was in her bag. Rolling Eyes

I mean I guess that's not the most egregious thing, probably even innocent, but I have eyes peeled for the tiniest red flags now.

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:25 pm

It doesn't matter. I can't even win the crazy Thai girl now cuz of what I did to her with the bullshit African girl. She probably hates me. I haven't seen her since. The bartender here knows her and said she comes by every day pretty much and told me to just wait at the bar and eventually she'd be by. So I sat there for hours until I got so drunk I passed out on the ground and the police hauled me back to my room.

Not worth it. Evil or Very Mad

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:31 pm

And my bros are leaving Thailand.  One left yesterday and the other one is leaving this week.  That's probably for the best since they goad me into drinking with them even when I say I'm trying to sober up. He wanted to stay here, but he was too busy partying and hanging out to take the necessary steps to secure an actual job that would allow him to do that. Jobs don't fall in your lap these days.

So I'm back no girl, no prospects, and no friends.  

Probably for the best.  It'll give me a chance to reinvent myself as a coffee shop laptop douche, like Master Pi.  Soon I'll be posting about how aliens are totes real but the moon doesn't exist and how it all ties into 9-11 and the Illuminati false flag terrorist attacks orchestrated by the lizard Queen of England.

One of bros here is into that stuff too.  He never stops with conspiracy theory stuff, even every else at the table is rolling their eyes at a certain point.  It's not like we're not willing to consider some of it, but he just gets way to far out there with no empirical evidence whatsoever to back up all the fantastic claims.  Everyone agrees 9-11 stinks to high heaven though.

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:54 pm

Tell you what, you typed a fucking novella the last few days.

I read a bit of it, skimmed through the boring shit.

Pays to double space if you want to be read in long passages.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:56 pm

Pi doesn't beleive that shit.

He just does it for attention.

You can see that with his UK terror post.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:00 pm

RobertBlack wrote:Tell you what, you typed a fucking novella the last few days.

I read a bit of it, skimmed through the boring shit.

Pays to double space if you want to be read in long passages.

Yeah, forum posting should be more concise.  I just needed to write.  I've been sending off long emails too which I know nobody is actually reading to completion.

I wouldn't be reading me either, if I weren't me. Even as me I can't be bothered to read all the shit I'm posting.

I ought to put that energy into my novel, not this stuff.  

Forum posting is more instantly gratifying is the problem.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:20 pm

Sciency, evading the argument again because it's too difficult.

Go trump, sciency!
    - mexico is not paying for the wall
    - obamacare is not being replaced

Great president you voted for there. Didnt manage to fullfill 2 of his most important shitty main promises from the election.
    You can always count on trump ..... errr.... right

You want a fucking sales rep for president
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:03 pm

The people who elected him knew it would be an uphill battle, just like the election.

Don't worry.  Our side has the guns.  Twisted Evil

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:09 pm

Would you stop saying I voted for him?  I already corrected you on this once.

It's like you love to hear the sound of your own voice.  Rolling Eyes

I haven't voted in the past four presidential elections.  It's a super-huge pain the ass.  I have to print a form and notarize and fax the town office and all this crapola.

While I'm living overseas and can barely figure out how to get my electric bill paid.

Can't be bothered with all that crapola. I've got internetting and wanking to do.

Post  RobertBlack on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:00 am

Yes, but you would have voted for him.

I would have too.

Things need to change in this fucked up world.

Humans need war.

World war.

Us non-muslims, have become too fat, too PC, and too weak.

The muslims think they can fuck us up with jihad.

And Putin also sees the weakness.

Yes, there needs to be war, to control population numbers.

Ever tried buying a house lately?

Or been to a hospital?

But they face problems.

The Muslims would do us like a dead dingo, if they banded together.

But the dumb cunts can't.

They are too tribal, like the Africans, in any war, they will start killing eachother, and that does not make an effective army, hmm, funny that.

The Russians, they have no discipline.

Fucking Napoleon took Moscow, then left is disgust.

Hitler would have taken Moscow had he not gone nuts and not known about the Russian winter.

Finland even kicked Russia's ass!

Finland!
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:05 am

Let's face facts, a world war, which is coming of course, will mean nukes.

Getting nuked must be the second least painful way in the world to die, in war, gone are the days of the club, and lying in agony on the battle field for hours after being bayonetted or blown to bits, or shot.

Dying unconscious or asleep would be the first.

Funny isn't it, as we have evolved, we have invented with technology the most painless way to die.

And if you do survive, well, apart from radiation sickness, and no sunlight, hey live it up!

Chicks!

cheers sunny

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:42 am

The muslim world has been fucked up numerous times by the west, it barely exists anymore. Thats why they're terroists. Casualties in muslim countries are far higher than targets of terrorists in the west. 9/11 is the biggest terror act so far. What was the mumber of casualties? 3000? Compare that with any of the western invasions of the muslim world.
    Al- quaida is basically out of the game. ISis is on the way out.

As for population growth and war. Wars never had a big impact on the total population of a country, with possible exceptions - like massive nukes - or the colonial wars with the aztecs and all that shit.

Other than thar, the west is pretty good at winning wars because of to the sheer amount of money and technology.

Russia and putin would be a threat due to its size and ambition of becoming a great power again. Problem russia has is that it failed to diversify its industry, so it dependent on solely on selling gas and oil, which makes it vulnerable. Its also the reason why theyre pissed of at usa who has weakened them by fucking up the oil market.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:18 am

Stop making excuses for killing innocent people, you goddamned son of a bitch.  There's no excuse for it.  None.

The muslims nearly conquered Europe.  Their amies outnumbered us greatly.  They took white slaves by the millions.

You are a fucking race traitor of the worst kind.

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:27 am

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:34 am

This is Holy War. You fuckers, get on the right side now. Or you will be killed as the taitors you are.

RB is the only one here who shows any sign of widsom. Pi... Pi I don't even want to talk about.

How can you even talk about him. I'll sum it up in one word: disappointment.

Eggraid OTOH is a serious race traitor who is in need of a severe ass-kicking! It's not that I hate Sweden. Really, it's like the nicest country I've ever seen. But that's kind of the problem too.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:44 pm

Mad man found dead on the streets of bangkok. Having died from overheating in a plate armour, the delusional american had his intestines boiled during what he deemed was a crusade against the muslim quarters of bangkok.
    No internal organs found as they had been harvested right after his death.
    The delusional man hade financed his plate armour using money he received from a chinese internet services company. It is still unclear what the man was doing online.
    Three chickens were found dead as a result of his crusade.
    One bypasser comments: im just happy my dog got to eat the remainings of his phad thai!

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:18 pm

And one hungry cat.

Sciency's way of showing off is this.

He feeds some mangy street cat for a few weeks.

Then he amazes backpackers by showing that the cat likes him.

That's a good trick Sciency.

Do you think it can get you laid?

Razz Mad Laughing

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:13 pm