Laid Bare!

The Training Has Begun

The Angel of God

Re: The Training Has Begun

Post  The Angel of God on Mon May 08, 2017 6:12 pm

RobertBlack wrote:Jesus, you have had a few decent injuries in your time.

You sure it's not syphillis?

Razz

It's on my leg, not my dong. Rolling Eyes

I'll probably tire of this place too.  I just like the idea of earning money and putting up a small house, cabin or block.  Someplace I can always come back to.

The area is boring, but it's cheap, and I'm a man of low tastes.  I can get really anything I need by bike.  There's a discount clothing shop.  I bought cargo shorts for $7, nice ones.  Supermarket, farmers market, Mexican market, pizza restaurant, Mexican restaurants, a diner, and, um, well that's about it, but that's all i need and I can bicycle all over this m'fkr.  So a house here de-neccesitates owning a car, which is a fucking huge expense, with the fuel, excise tax, repairs, insurance... taken all together it's a money hole bigger than a small house in many ways.

If I get it together with money and a house, sure I'll get some wheels, but they''ll be parked under cover all but a few days a year.  Just in case I need to get somewhere or decide to travel a bit.  Thinking about a camper too.  I already got a patch of land I could park one on.  I'd need a meaty car to go along with that, but the camper wouldn't have to be huge.  I barely own anything on account of my nomadic lifestyle.  Less is better, always.  They've got some small campers too with everything... mini-kitchen, shower, AC, heat, bed (often the table area converts to a bed in the super small ones.)

And there's free spots to park those suckers, even an app for it.  So I could go anywhere in Canada, the US, or Mexico... taking my own sweet time about it.  Stopping and sleeping whenever I felt like it.

Still able to cook food and use mobile internet.  Take a shower, wash and dry clothes.

Would be pretty sweet.  

I mean think about it.  I spent most of my indoor time in one of two places:  at my computer workstation or in my bed.   Everything I own fits in a small bag.  What do I need the space for?  Nothing.  When I want exercise, I go outside and get it.  

I know this much.  I ain't never living nowhere like my home state ever again, no place that fucking freezing cold and with such insane snowfall.  It's nothing but suck save maybe three months a year.  Sure, northern New England has a unique charm like nowhere else on Earth, but fuck that place.  It's cold as F.

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 08, 2017 10:54 pm

These days hangovers aren't so much about the usual physical pain, but they cause me depression. I used to be able to laugh hangovers off.

Today I woke up completely depressed. After a nap I feel better.

Fucking booze.

Anyway, I can't wait to do that forest run again, so it looks like one addiction could be replaced with another.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 09, 2017 2:18 pm

It's a sunny day, and I aint hungover.

Life is good.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Wed May 10, 2017 12:50 am

I can usually handle a hangover from a one-nighter.

2-10 dayers notsomuch.  The longer the binge, the longer and more horrific the recovery, physically and mentally.  Debilitating.   The last long binge, the ten-dayer, left me unable to drink more.  I could barely get down the last of it, it burned so instensly.  After that, walking a block to the store to get drinking water was an ordeal and about all I could accomplish for the entire day.

14 days sober now and going strong.  The job is on hold.  I had to postpone some interviews because I tested my IT and found my upload speed to China to be insufficient.  I've got to get that straightened out before I take any work, cuz it will cause nothing but stress and tension.  

I'm anxious to start earning salary to pay this debt back and then start getting ahead.  Once that happens, I'm regearing.  No more shitty suitcase and Yashow daypack.  I'm getting a large, high-end travel backpack and daypack.  New clothes, spare sandals, decent phone, sunglasses, and more portable monitor for workstation.  I will still travel light, but this time with better and smarter gear all-around.

Backpack (some have alternate rollers and handles) and a daypack and nada else.  So when it's time to get up and go, I have minimal packing to do and am tossing on simple and easily portable luggage.  Wham.  I'm off.  

Once I'm geared with everything I feel I need to own in this world condensed into two bags, I'll decide on Phnom Penh or establishing a small house locally first.  No matter what I'm living out that gear and will need it either way too cuz there's no way I can live 12 months a year in Cletusville Backwater Hicktown, USA. Or "The Confederate States of America" as it's still considered locally.  I half expect to run into the Duke boys or Rosco or Boss Hog every time I go out.  Seriously, a lot of these rural southerners are walking stereotypes of themselves.  Rolling Eyes

Post  RobertBlack on Sat May 13, 2017 12:04 am

A gruelling 12 km forest loop run. Nice and cool, thank God, but was soooo long. That grit your teeth, go until your legs stop ability I have lost over the years, but it is slowly coming back.

That Creedece Clearwater Revival song Keep on Chooglin' has the perfect beat for running. I just put it on loop the whole way.

Staying with my sister, for longer than a week, I have to fuck up my brain cells somehow, if not alcohol or drugs, to be on her level of brain power.

Razz
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sun May 14, 2017 1:16 am

I'm desperate for a mental vaca, but that's not in the cards for the short term. (Maybe will have a window next month) 18 days on the sober train now, and it's getting real old. For all the moaning and suffering a long bender causes, there is a state of mind in there, however transient, that is glorious. Pure delusion I know, but I'm bombarded with shitty reality relentlessly, so the break really does help... in a way. Control is the obvious problem, still, as always.

Sure, if it could be contained to one or two nights with a month in between, it wouldn't be the worst of things. And it's possible to hit that cycle... for a time. It also sets in motion a downward spiral that leads me back to out-of-control binge drinking.

So it's back to square one, as it always is with circular alcohol reasoning.

Post  RobertBlack on Sun May 14, 2017 3:10 am

I knew you couldn't beat me.

25 days.....

Wink
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sun May 14, 2017 3:21 am

As I said, I *have* beat you, with six months.  But since we are compelled to play your arbitrary rules for some reason I couldn't care less about, that says it must be a longer period of time but within the last few months, I'm still gonna win.

18 days now.  25 or more *will* come.  I'm banned from the only bar and liquor store in the area, remember?  Also my dad and his GF don't drink so I won't do it in their house if they're here, basic courtesy.  I did it before and she was into Bernie Sanders and I went on a rant about what a conniving jew he is, which displeased her greatly.  If I'm out at bars being drunk and annoying, that's one thing.  Among people who aren't seeking it themselves, it's bad manners to expose them to it.

Post  RobertBlack on Sun May 14, 2017 4:59 am

My sister was trying her best today to convince me that these bags of compost that I was lifting for her were 50 kilos as it said 50 litres on the bag.

I started to explain to her that at most they were 10 kilos (knowing that my suitcase was 19 kilos and fucking much heavier) but she searched it on her i-phone and that was that.

I wasn't going to argue, fortunately with my distorted run out brain cells, so I just conceded and then she went on to say how strong I must be.

Neutral
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun May 14, 2017 5:52 am

She has this thing where she just switches off, vacantly, and focuses 100 percent on some random thing, you never know when she will do it, so she will suddenly stop responding to a conversation you are having with her.

I find this incredibly rude, one thing I cannot abide is people ignoring me. Lawyer thing, I suppose, plus I hate rude people (well rude to me, if they are not rude to me, then I don't give a fuck if they are immensely rude to others).

She reminds me of a cow, vacantly chewing the cud in a paddock.

Razz
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun May 14, 2017 5:56 am

Oh and if she is watching a TV program she will not respond no matter what you say to her.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun May 14, 2017 6:01 am

Actually it is hard to imagine she is genetically connected to me.

Maybe my parents had a secret they never shared.

Razz
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sun May 14, 2017 9:10 am

I got roped into hauling and stacking thirty 70 lb sacks of compressed peat moss yesterday. I was like "WTF do I look like, a farmer?" Sheesh. Rolling Eyes

I used to do shit like that all time. I worked the docks many years, unloading trucks, all kinds of heavy labor. Now I'm all citified and don't like to sweat or get my hands dirty.

Getting lazy with the bike too cuz I got a car at my disposal whenever I want. I don't have to travel more than five to ten minutes to bike wherever in this town, yet I find myself taking the car everywhere this past week.

Post  RobertBlack on Sun May 14, 2017 5:18 pm

She's gone "anti-man" mainly because she married one of the worst examples of the male race.

So she says things like, "Well, you know, he's a MAN." then she says, "Oh, sorry."

I suggested she bat for the other side.

Razz
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun May 14, 2017 5:19 pm

People never change, the desperation and loneliness that caused her to marry the cunt like 30 years ago, she is heading to again, totally due to her own conscious decisions.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 15, 2017 4:15 am

The Angel of God wrote:As I said, I *have* beat you, with six months.  But since we are compelled to play your arbitrary rules for some reason I couldn't care less about, that says it must be a longer period of time but within the last few months, I'm still gonna win.

18 days now.  25 or more *will* come.  I'm banned from the only bar and liquor store in the area, remember?  Also my dad and his GF don't drink so I won't do it in their house if they're here, basic courtesy.  I did it before and she was into Bernie Sanders and I went on a rant about what a conniving jew he is, which displeased her greatly.  If I'm out at bars being drunk and annoying, that's one thing.  Among people who aren't seeking it themselves, it's bad manners to expose them to it.

You will.

I am your AA too, but I wouldn't rely on me.

My AA is Asshole Alcoholics, where basically each person is drinking heavily and stands up and starts to abuse the others, like real, specialized abuse, and basically the last person to crack, that is the most secure one, the one who doesn't lose it though totally fucked up, gets to have all their booze paid for the next week by the losers and also he or she gets to wear a crown, and the others need to call him or her "our leader" and bow to him or her before the next meeting.

It's a Sunday so I can't get booze but I have raided the last of my sis's booze, a glass of wine and a 1/4 bottle of sherry, LOl.

But after that all body, mind, and system explosion, 12 kms run, I can tell you I am in the zone.

Booze is mysterious and clear, and it does put your mind in an altered state which does seem to be exaccerbated by hard out exercise.

Forget giving up, for people like me and you we need it for our sanity and achievement. It takes us down the right dark alleys.

Like I said dude, you just need to learn how to control it.

When it gets way out of control then it takes you to less dark, but more pathetic and harmful places, a watered down world.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 15, 2017 4:30 am

Control it, it will take you close to the pulse of life, the universe, and people, give up or lose control you will drift far away from the pulse of life, and a source of personal power.

When you lose control reality becomes like a mirage in the desert, it deludes your reasoning and judgment, and health, and eventually your sanity.

Hence Crazy Chick.

But the same can be said for total abstension.

Twisted Evil
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 15, 2017 5:23 am

Finally I got that warm booze buzz, which has been lacking for so long.

All down to that fucking gruelling ball busting run.

See, I even wrote a poem.

And I just discovered her beer stash.

pirat
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 15, 2017 7:53 am

The drunken instinct will usurp all others, unless the drunken instinct has itself been usurped, by its own excesses.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 15, 2017 7:55 am

The way to live life, is to constantly look down upon others, but never say it.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 15, 2017 8:28 am

I can tell you that by choosing to partake in a little borrowed piaosti juice, has in fact massive attacked me on a major wag bammer, which, when correctly decoded, seems to say, ten cunts up.

Just need to hide and replace.

Hide an replace.

Twisted Evil

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 15, 2017 10:26 am

I got the call from the higher one.

The higher one needs me.

The higher one is weak, and needs protection, that only I can give.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Mon May 15, 2017 10:44 am

RobertBlack wrote:The way to live life, is to constantly look down upon others, but never say it.

Yeah, if you're a douche.

Post  The Angel of God on Mon May 15, 2017 10:45 am

RobertBlack wrote:I can tell you that by choosing to partake in a little borrowed piaosti juice, has in fact massive attacked me on a major wag bammer, which, when correctly decoded, seems to say, ten cunts up.

Just need to hide and replace.

Hide an replace.

Twisted Evil

Are you drunk or on LSD? These wisdom-jizzes you keep gracing us with are getting progressively less coherent.

Post  The Angel of God on Mon May 15, 2017 10:52 am

Again, we disagree on the subject of control. You are under the illusion of control. That control you are experiencing now is temporary at best. I've sobered up six months at a stretch, keeping my addiction at bay. It's always just a matter of time.

We've all seen you at your worst on here before, and you'll get there again if you keep using. Guaranteed. Same goes for your gambling. Your idea of "control" is entirely ego-based and delusional. I'm humble enough to know better.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:20 pm