Laid Bare!

The Training Has Begun

The Angel of God

Re: The Training Has Begun

Post  The Angel of God on Mon May 15, 2017 11:31 am

Some of the schools don't like mobile internet but it's all I can do.  I'm linked to one of the big ones now with a wireless 4G now like I had in Bangkok.  The awesome thing is that I can get high speed pretty much anywhere in the US and Canada.  

Starting tomorrow, my suspended job search is back on.  I'm gonna be straight about my tech, so they can take it or leave.  My ping to China and speeds are both fantastic and I have a dedicated DSL line for backup, albeit with shitty upload speeds.  

Really got me thinking about getting a vehicle and camper to travel the country while working online and writing.  It would be a hell of a chapter in my life.  Definitely will go with a small, light camper (w/bath).  The idea is just to relocate and drop it, then have a vehicle that doesn't guzzle gas to get around locally.  Plus with a small camper, you can generally park overnight in a truck stop or walmart parking lot or any number of other free sites you can now app up.  That's pretty sweet on a long road trip cuz it negates the need to pay hotel fees. Still gotta juice up, but I can minimize electrical usage, recharge by solar or from the vehicle.  That and wastewater and water fees.  Whatever, it's all smarter than campground fees.  Maybe I'll hit the campground for two nights a week to charge up and handle water, then go for the freebies the the other five.  With a small unit that's doable.  Plus I'm good. I can shower with a gallon of water easy.  Electric is my main concern, but that's nothing a few decent marine batteries shouldn't be able to manage.  I won't run a fridge or a/c or anything when I'm not on the grid, maybe just fan, light, and PC.  Won't stay anywhere cold so heating won't be an issue, or if it is that's what propane is for.  

Yeah, for all my sino-proclivities, this almost sounds more interesting.  Plus I'll be in America so I won't have to worry about visa or deal with major language/cultural barriers.  I really want to experience the Southwest like New Mexico and Nevada and stuff. This might not be pipe-dream either...  it might just be doable.

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 15, 2017 5:41 pm

I will start my teaching when I get back to the mooching.

Razz

ETA 2 weeks.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 15, 2017 5:42 pm

The West will destroy you, rape you of all your dignity.

It's a race now, to see who will be back in poontang Asia land, the first.

I reckon it will be July for me.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 15, 2017 5:43 pm

But this time I will go via New Zealand.

Fuck the UK and Europe, I will not be back here.

Putin can nuke it.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 15, 2017 5:48 pm

The Angel of God wrote:Again, we disagree on the subject of control.  You are under the illusion of control.  That control you are experiencing now is temporary at best.  I've sobered up six months at a stretch, keeping my addiction at bay.  It's always just a matter of time.

We've all seen you at your worst on here before, and you'll get there again if you keep using.  Guaranteed.  Same goes for your gambling.  Your idea of "control" is entirely ego-based and delusional.  I'm humble enough to know better.

Dude you so live in the past.

Look at me! I gave up drinking for six months when I was a masturbating teenager, giving stoned blowjobs on a fishing boat in fucking Alaska.

We are in the here and now.

It is YOU who abuse people here when you are drunk.

Ask the others.

Not me.

I haven't done it for years.

You are the stalker and you are the giant fuck up, who doesn't have the balls to handle his piss anymore.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Get a grip, on your little balls.

Razz

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Mon May 15, 2017 11:40 pm

No I gave up drinking for six months less than two years ago.  I also made the two month mark about a year a ago.  You have this rule that it has to be now but recently according to whatever is recently for you.  It doesn't matter.  I'm at 21 days NOW and you're at what?  A couple?  Laughing

If NOW is all that matters, you are sucking some serious hind teet, you lousy drunkard!

Part of me is thinking F Asia.  I've done the campground thing for years in the US and you meet all kinds of cool people doing that, including women.  Asia has the poon, sure, but that's gotten harder to procure even in China.  It's not the heyday of horny housewives and college chicks throwing themselves at foreigners daily anymore.  And Thai is a disgusting pit of prostitution and thievery, where money = sex in all their minds.  Taiwan or China is probably the best bet still, I'll agree, but I don't need to the stress that goes with that, particularly the visa, and dodgy landlords and employers.

I have a visa-free access to North America, a place that has everything in abundance.  A place I can get shit done, buy land, settle, travel, whatever.... all with just my drivers license.  Now I've got this f-ing awesome mobile internet that gives me high speed from almost anywhere in the country, including rural areas, most of populated Canada, and everywhere in Mexico that matters.

Why should I go to stressful, unsanitary, xenophobic, asshole Asia?  If I need to get my Asian on I can just get hookups for my camper near Vancouver or any other number of Asian saturated places in N. America.  Mobile internet can make that a reality for me.  You should see some of these camper units... they can go for days off-grid.  And if you know someone who's got a house you can park there and use an extension cord and hose from their house for hookups.

I can be up in Maine or Canada all summer, and in Florida, Texas, Yucatan... wherever in the winter.

Hanging at camprounds or driving into cities.  I could hook up outside Las Vegas on the cheap and drive in to work or play.  I can do any-fucking-thing I want.  And that little camper or class B of mine, though small, will best almost any apartment I ever had in stinky-ass retard Asia.

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 12:12 am

Actually a mate of mine has another mate and he is away from his house in Thailand. Think I have sort of been invited. Be good to go like that without the pressure for a while, of work.

He knows all these Thai artists in Aussie and is doing business with them.

Maybe Thailand first.

You can hook us up with Crazy Girl.

tongue
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 12:13 am

But my overall destination is Taiwan.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 12:27 am

Those rellies must be getting on your screaming alcohol deprived nerves, by now.

Razz Mad Laughing Twisted Evil
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 12:28 am

My life I have to say is fucking fantastic.

My Mother also invited me back, all expenses paid. Hotel. Even a hire car.

I a popular moocher.

tongue
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 12:31 am

I managed to replace my sister's beer while she was snoring.

Will do the wine and sherry when I leave.

Karma. And addiction controls.

sunny
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 12:42 am

Sometimes you just wake up and things all fit into place.

The running has really helped my karmic destination.

So, back for summer in Europe, bit of mooching but hopefully working, trip to Barcelona, then off to NZ, for a few weeks hanging out with my Mother, then off to Thailand to crash with a mate, then when visa runs out, off to Taiwan.

cheers king
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 12:47 am

It's OK, I will let you live your life vicariously though mine.

I can throw you that scrap, at least.Mad Laughing Smile

Razz
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue May 16, 2017 12:51 am

RobertBlack wrote:
    The Angel of God wrote:Again, we disagree on the subject of control.  You are under the illusion of control.  That control you are experiencing now is temporary at best.  I've sobered up six months at a stretch, keeping my addiction at bay.  It's always just a matter of time.

We've all seen you at your worst on here before, and you'll get there again if you keep using.  Guaranteed.  Same goes for your gambling.  Your idea of "control" is entirely ego-based and delusional.  I'm humble enough to know better.

Dude you so live in the past.

Look at me! I gave up drinking for six months when I was a masturbating teenager, giving stoned blowjobs on a fishing boat in fucking Alaska.

We are in the here and now.

It is YOU who abuse people here when you are drunk.

Ask the others.

Not me.

I haven't done it for years.

You are the stalker and you are the giant fuck up, who doesn't have the balls to handle his piss anymore.

You are a hypocritical fuck. Abuse who? I talk a bunch of shit on the net but that's the extant of it. And if that's the standard, I'd be hard pressed to hold a candle to you. You have a sordid history of cyberstalking. The only person I've ever cyberstalked is my ex-GF on FB with drunken nonsense that she simple ignores. Hasn't even unfriended me yet. Flaming and trolling are *not* stalking. I'm not investigating or publishing personal details on other users, bringing in family members or anything of the like. I've never felt the need to take it that level. You've mostly gotten past it and that's why you're on here again. You can call me a stalker all the doo-dah day, but from my perspective there's only one user on with such a history, you.

Drunken shit-talk on an anonymous forum is not cyberstalking, no matter how you slice it up. Abuse? Who takes more of that around here than I do? This isn't the f-ing girl scouts around here. Anyone who can't take it can F-off from the board.

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 12:54 am

Ooooh, touchy touchy, must be missing the ethanol.

You have modded yourself like 3 times in a year here.

Rolling Eyes

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 12:55 am

Quite selective, when regarding the past.

Razz
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue May 16, 2017 12:56 am

RobertBlack wrote:It's OK, I will let you live your life vicariously though mine.

Razz

I'd say it's been more the other way around. I'm in a respite, getting shit together and riding the wagon. Next phase? Who knows? All I know is it'll require money, so that's where my focus lies for the time being. Not being possessed of your manipulative mooching skills, I have to do things this way.

Parasiting my way through life as you do is not an option for me.

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 12:57 am

You are the hypocrite.

I'm not investigating or publishing personal details on other users, bringing in family members or anything of the like. I've never felt the need to take it that level.

That's exactly why you modded yourself. One of the times. You posted someone's place of employment. And constantly about their wife.

Jesus, get a grip,on those litttle balls.

tongue
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 12:59 am

The Angel of God wrote:
    RobertBlack wrote:It's OK, I will let you live your life vicariously though mine.

Razz

I'd say it's been more the other way around.  I'm in a respite, getting shit together and riding the wagon.  Next phase?  Who knows?  All I know is it'll require money, so that's where my focus lies for the time being.  Not being possessed of your manipulative mooching skills, I have to do things this way.

I bet that's not how your Dad sees things at the moment.

Mad
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue May 16, 2017 12:59 am

RobertBlack wrote:Ooooh, touchy touchy, must be missing the ethanol.

You have modded yourself like 3 times in a year here.

Rolling Eyes

Everyone here has been modded and given ample leeway. Fothing, incessant mod policy violations are the only thing that gets anyone banned around here. And nothing I've modded myself for has been nearly as egregious as stuff I've overlooked, particularly with regards to you.

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 1:00 am

Jesus, have a drink grumpy, for God's sake.

Razz Mad drunken
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue May 16, 2017 1:05 am

RobertBlack wrote:
    The Angel of God wrote:

Razz

I'd say it's been more the other way around.  I'm in a respite, getting shit together and riding the wagon.  Next phase?  Who knows?  All I know is it'll require money, so that's where my focus lies for the time being.  Not being possessed of your manipulative mooching skills, I have to do things this way.

I bet that's not how your Dad sees things at the moment.

Mad

Really? You know my dad?

I'm giving them money, what I have left of it. That guy loves having me here. I try to give them space and stay out of the way, but he's always following me around and wanting to talk with me. Nah, he'd let me stay here indefinitely. The problem is that it drives me nuts.

I moved out of my parents house at 16. This is the first time I've done this shit since. It was *their* urging for me to come here. I had the opportunity and the money to relocate to Phnom Pehn, with a great contact there to hook me up. Instead that money went into traveling back here... at their behest.

I still have $400 and it's been going toward expenses. Once I'm employed I'll contribute more. Plus I'm providing free labor for his elaborate gardening projects. Hauling, constructing, digging... real labor, for free. His projects are elaborate, but his energy levels are limited. Fortunately I'm free, so he doesn't have to pay a Mexican to help him. I'm cheaper than a Mexican. And I pay for my own shit.

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 1:07 am

Respite?

You just got fired for a ten day binge.

I never miss classes, no matter how hungover.

In Paris I had one sick day and missed 2 classes.

Plus you were the one trying to roofie a retarded street urchin.

Were the one having the police called, and passing out in public every night.

Getting punched and not even knowing why.

Recording yourself vomiting twice, and cannot even recall doing it.

Overstayed your visa.

Yes Mister Denial, your life is absolutely on track.

You are fifty, unemployed, fat, unfit, a hopeless drunk (who thinks drug addcits are a sure thing), valium addict, and living with your poor father.

Twisted Evil
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 1:09 am

I just did a 12 km run.

You couldn't even do a 2 km run without having a coronary.

Fatty.

pig

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:22 pm