Laid Bare!

The Training Has Begun

RobertBlack

Re: The Training Has Begun

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 1:11 am

We are all just waiting for your first sip of alcohol.

And see where that takes you.

Twisted Evil
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue May 16, 2017 1:12 am

RobertBlack wrote:You are the hypocrite.

I'm not investigating or publishing personal details on other users, bringing in family members or anything of the like. I've never felt the need to take it that level.

That's exactly why you modded yourself. One of the times. You posted someone's place of employment. And constantly about their wife.

Jesus, get a grip,on those litttle balls.

tongue

The offended users posted the ages of my family members and published my private info online over and over again. I know that retribution for stalking is not valid cause for stalking under the mod policy, but christ, think of all the second chances I gave you for the same thing. Over and over and over again. The wife thing was not constant. It was a single thread, and I don't even know if the guy has a wife. I'd say that falls more under general flaming... and this all while he's posting my info and casting threats and talking about my family. So whatevs. I still modded myself for it.

People love to accuse and blame and try to guilt trip me, usually those with no sense of shame or personal responsibility. I'm not so egotistical or judgy. Your ego can't get fed enough. The sad thing is that you're the only buying into your hype. Pi sure didn't, and look how pissy it made you. Razz

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 1:14 am

I get invited to places.

By cool people.

You don't get invited to shit because you are a total cunt to be around.

And that includes when you are sober.

When you are drinking you are a train wreck, and no one wants you around except retarded street urchins.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue May 16, 2017 1:18 am

RobertBlack wrote:We are all just waiting for your first sip of alcohol.

And see where that takes you.

Twisted Evil

Exactly. So who's living vicariously through whom here?

I'm three weeks in and looking at a much longer stretch. I'll probably indulge at some point.

Talk some shit on the net.

Otherwise there's really nothing to do around here, no point in going out. There's a 24 hour convenience store but the cops show up there every 5 minutes. There's the black side of town where you can party outside on people's lawns some nights, but that's actually safe for me. I know them and the cops don't bust people for drinking there. Otherwise there's really nothing going on in this town. It's mostly old, retired fuckers. Every time I go to an AA meeting it's like a geriatric convention. Everyone's at least 65, and barely a meeting goes by where I'm not hearing about someone dying, getting cancer, signing a condolence card, etc. I've still got mojo in me, just nowhere to release it. So if I do get a chance to indulge, it'll probably just be a podcast and passing out on the lawn or something.

Post  The Angel of God on Tue May 16, 2017 1:21 am

RobertBlack wrote:I get invited to places.

By cool people.

When you are drinking you are a train wreck, and no one wants you around except retarded street urchins.

That's wrong. I had a number of bros in Bangkok and we had a blast.

Otherwise, I like going out alone. It's my preference. I can't stand cooridinating with other people and dealing with their bullshit. You for example, would be a drain to hang out with, I'm sure. Sucking your hosts dry like a parasite.

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 1:21 am

Well, I can't see that based upon recent behavioural patterns.

Anyway, I'm not a monster, yes I will allow you to live your life vicariously through me, and you can base your recovery on me as a role model.

Now get out there and do some exercise fatty.

I have a mate who is older than you and he just did a 100 km mountain bike.

Work that fat ass.

Mad

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 1:24 am

The Angel of God wrote:
    RobertBlack wrote:I get invited to places.

By cool people.

That's wrong.  I had a number of bros in Bangkok and we had a blast.

Otherwise, I like going out alone.  It's my preference.  I can't stand cooridinating with other people and dealing with their bullshit.  You for example, would be a drain to hang out with, I'm sure.  Sucking your hosts dry like a parasite.

Well you wouldn't know cause A you were like a teetotal at that school, and B, you were too fucked up too even keep a meeting.

You see Sciency, you can't get that half way, can you,that CONTROL.

It's either, no booze, cause you were playing devoted little naive hubby, or too fucked up to make it through a night.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue May 16, 2017 1:24 am

Yeah, you're really really cool, we know. You have a bitchin' life! You get invited to cool parties by cool people, you break the bank on blackjack, and are a world renowned self-published author who doesn't have a substance abuse problem cuz you're in control with scorpion venom for blood. Cuz you're a SCORPIO as we all know from you bringing it up over and over again.

Everyone believes all of that and nobody secretly thinks you are a pathetic, mooching, stalking, alcoholic gambler degenerate POS.

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 1:25 am

At least I don't break the sperm bank.

Razz

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 1:27 am

Anyway, as fun as this has been, I have to watch tipping point.

And plan my wonderful life.

flower
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 1:27 am

400 dollars will buy you a lot of booze.

Wink
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 1:33 am

Bye moochie.

Razz
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue May 16, 2017 1:51 am

This area sucks, but I'm not far from places that don't. Hell, they have little pingfangy type apartments in Daytona that go for cheap. Takes some looking, but they're there. Daytona has Spring Break, Bike Week, all kinds of shit going on.... and miles and miles and miles of beachfront. Then there's the Keys which are pricey, but I know peeps down there that live on old sailboats, which can bought cheap and cost no more to live on than the annual mooring fees. So they live on those and work service jobs, which pay at least double the minimum wage. If you pay docking fees you don't have to row out and you've got internet, water, electric, etc.

Asia is sucky cuz you are dependant on a local wife/GF to *have* anything there, and that can all disappear the moment the relationship dissolves. I could totally live on a boat. Why not?

Inland here you can more houseboats for free on the riverway, but that's just backwater depressing. Rather be somewhere happening surrounded by gorgeous seaside, not jungle, snakes, and gators.

Post  The Angel of God on Tue May 16, 2017 2:00 am

RobertBlack wrote:400 dollars will buy you a lot of booze.

Wink

Fuck right it will. I can get a 2.5 liter jug of vodka for $13-14 USD. That's enough for a couple goes, though I have been known to polish off that much in a night. If I had my own place I'd go with turbo yeast. That shit can ferment 30+% ABV in a 2-3 days from a simple sugar wash, which can further be jacked to 50% in the freezer. No methanol in a sugar wash either. Probably tastes like shit but that's never been a concern for me. Yeast is full of B vitamins and micronutrients that otherwise get depleted by alcohol consumption, so it's probably the healthiest way to go, boozewise. Easier to buy the big bottle of vodka probably, but I'd like to at least give home fermentation a try. Warm temps here are great for fermentation. I started on some suancai, the chinese sour cabbage, two days ago. It's in a covered pot out on the deck and nearly suitably fermented already.

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 2:07 am

Living on a boat would be cool.

I could definitely do that.

I still have never slept on a boat, yacht, or ship,and I love the ocean.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue May 16, 2017 2:16 am

RobertBlack wrote:Respite?

You just got fired for a ten day binge.

I never miss classes, no matter how hungover.

No, you twisting, lying cunt.  My contract ended.  I was about to renew it, but then my router got stolen and I didn't have money to buy a new one, so the renewal had to go on hold.  That meant a suspended income and a wait of 15 days to sort it out.  From there I was forced to throw in the towel in Thailand and either come back here or make the move to establish in Cambodia -cuz running on no money, even for a short period, in Thailand isn't an option.  This shittiness is what initiated the mega-bender, not the other way around.  I never missed classes for anything other than IT problems.  I worked ESL for a decade and a half in Beijing, never missing classes or coming in late.  I'm soooo fucking tired of the way you just make up shit about people.  You say you get off on being a douchey-douche who looks down on others, but you're clearly in no position to do that in any ways that correlates to reality.  Rather you need to *fantasize* up things about others in order to accomplish this, something nobody who isn't dead bottom on shit-pile of life would be compelled to resort to.

Post  The Angel of God on Tue May 16, 2017 2:25 am

RobertBlack wrote:Living on a boat would be cool.

I could definitely do that.

I still have never slept on a boat, yacht, or ship,and I love the ocean.

I used to fish commercially. You can sleep better on a boat. I slept like a baby on my bunk, the ocean rocking me to sleep. In a clean, well run ship it's nice, unless the seas are choppy.

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 2:29 am

I never get sea-sick.

I have been on ferrys when all the people are puking and falling over and I will be in the cafe trying to get food. Irish sea for example.

Although once I did feel a bit queasy swimming across a 4 km lake.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue May 16, 2017 2:47 am

I got sea legs, but I fished on the North Atlantic, some of the most violent ocean in the world. Sometimes you gotta batten down and strap yourself to to the bunk to ride out weather. Not much sleep when when the vessel is getting thrashed about on the open sea. The only problem with being at sea in a smaller vessel is the clausterphobia, cuz you can't *go* anywhere. Particularly fog would freak everyone out, cuz you're stuck on this craft and are surrounded by this wall of fog with just a few meters visibility. We' rendevous with other vessel, taking great care not crash into one another, hollering and blowing horns and constant radio contact. Then the other craft would just "appear" right beside us. That's always fun when you meet up with other crews. The captains talk and the crew fucks around, makes jokes, and, of course, WEED. Weed is absolutely requisite when working at sea.

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 3:44 am

Yes, 12 big hunky stoned sex starved men packed into a small cabin...

What happens on the boat stays on the boat.

Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:21 pm