Laid Bare!

Skid Row O'Clock

RobertBlack

Re: Skid Row O'Clock

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:52 pm

So some poor local cunt dished out 300 for your drunken antics.

No wonder Thais hate expat cunts like you.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:59 pm

You have lost any sense of morality and karma.

What goes around comes around.

Twisted Evil
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:53 am

No, I haven't.  He was illegally renting to three Cambodians.  He dished out because he didn't want to the popo coming there.

I'm sure he'll collect back from those bitches.

It's not the foreigners cheating and scamming, it's the locals.  The police don't give much of a fuck because we have no rights, like foreigners would in our countries.  But this m'fkr definitely didn't want their attention and I needed cab fare.  So fuck it.

I would have died of fkn heat stroke trying to walk back to my hotel.  I was quite far.

It's the bitches fault.  If they were gonna rob me in my sleep, they should have at least left me cab fare to get back, but nooooo they did it this way and left me no choice.

The building manager was quite apologetic and pissed at the girls actually.  He happily handed me the 300.  I'm still down 600+ over it.

But whatevs.  It's my last day here and I'm pretty flush.  Laokhao and beer for breakfast so far.  Crazy Chick is here AND I've got valium.  So yeehawwww and fuck what you think, Mr. Moochy McSleazeball.

And Eggraid has "egg" in his name because he ovulates like a woman.  That's why he only posts when he's in PMS.  I just deduced this.

I wonder which fallopian tube is dropping the ball this month, left or right?

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:56 pm

Yeah, I'm the sleazeball, Mr Roofie retarded street urchins and underage girls.

Razz
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:10 pm

Wong on all counts, Monsieur McMoochy Douchebag.

You love to twist and lie with a forked tongue to distract yourself from your own extreme personal defects.

I'm not banging Crazy Chick. We eat Thai food. I'm done with banging in this country.

What I'm doing is giving her some dignity and comfort. I am doing God's work.

I'll get back to pussy when I meet some that meets my standards, which are HIGH.

In terms of being a human person. Not like you cunts who talk up pussy but mooch off of your GF while hitting on niggars and being a cuntdouche.

I'm a nice guy. I maybe pretty drunk right now, but that's not the be-all-end-of-all of everything.

We spend every day together eating Thai food and smoking cigs and I am happier with that than the vacous trustafarian cunts coming through talking their bullshit and ordering their bannana waffles and shit.

She is *real*. To me, that makes a difference.

Cuz I have a human soul. I'm not some bot playing the same role as a zillion other stupid bots, going through the motions.

I'm real too. And that's what you m'fkrs can't deal with. Eggfallopian and Robert Blech are a bunch of jealous fucks. You know CC's favorite song? Bobby McGee, i play it for her all the time. And she's got it down. So fuck and the horse you stuffed in your pipe and smoke it.

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:32 pm

Fucked up again?

Are you sure you are going to make the flight?

Evil or Very Mad

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:08 am

Seriously though, without being mean. Leaving bangkok is a good idea. To quit alcohol living where you live, among that kind people - you're a prone target. What you have to realize is that you're weak. That's why these girls could fool you into thinking they have good intentions. Pick an enviornment that you can handle, with decent people in it - i know you're against hobbies, but try to find some sort of community in america who are into the same stuff as you and do shit with them. Fishing, hunting, chess - what have you. Just try to meet people who are decent. Let a woman be your last concern.

I broke up with my gf and when i sit there and realize im on my own, its a very bad idea to try and replace her and its f---ing painful. Just accept that you're alone, like im doing right now and be sober about it. Itseems like you're chasing someone all over the globe - youre not going to find anyone

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:19 am

Just to give you an f-ing break. I know you're gonna lash out when you're drunk next time and we'll be back in the same old
    Thats the fun part
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:29 am

eggraid wrote:Seriously though, without being mean. Leaving bangkok is a good idea. To quit alcohol living where you live, among that kind people - you're a prone target. What you have to realize is that you're weak. That's why these girls could fool you into thinking they have good intentions.  Pick an enviornment that you can handle, with decent people in it - i know you're against hobbies, but try to find some sort of community in america who are into the same stuff as you and do shit with them. Fishing, hunting, chess - what have you. Just try to meet people who are decent. Let a woman be your last concern.

I broke up with my gf and when i sit there and realize im on my own, its a very bad idea to try and replace her and its f---ing painful. Just accept that you're alone, like im doing right now and be sober about it. Itseems like you're chasing someone all over the globe - youre not going to find anyone

g

Look. I get this totally. I broke up with my Jap GF for over two years. In fact, none of my relationships worked out since the one GF I had til 2009.

I haven't been alone though. I have a fascinating GF for a while now since I stopped looking. She's here every day... and today is our last. It's a non-sexual relationship. It would be sexual if she took a shower maybe.

I've got another old Chinese GF on the line, one I've thought about quite a lot because she is the one I really should have held on to, but I was in the middle of a poon tsunami at the time and didn't want to get tied down.

I have hobbies. I write. I drink. I take valium. I cook. I mastrubate. I read. It all keeps me pretty busy, believe me.

But, yeah, I'm pretty much aligned with you for now. For all the awful, lying woman I've met here, I'm more or less ok just doing it on my own and not even thinking about that stuff.

Splooging on some bouncy tits is the greatest, but there are limits to how much loss and hassle it's actually worth.

Post  RobertBlack on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:18 pm

Dude, get her a green card and take her with you!

I mean your shagging days are over when you step on US soil.

Razz
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:25 pm

That excuse that hey, I'm in bangcock, I can't help but drink will be tested when you go back to the US.

My guess is, due to boredom, you will drink far more.

You are like my Saffa mate, when he fucks off his Mother he goes to his Father's, when he fucks off his father he mooches off mates.

I suppose you could mooch off your daughter.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:14 pm

One thing you have achieved, is helping me to give up the booze.

I use you as an example of what can happen if I slip back to self-destructive alcoholism.

Razz

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:39 pm

So keep getting fucked up Sciency.

Keep working for me.

Razz

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:49 am

: you write, masturbate, cook and take valium

I understand that writing is productive and it qualifies as a replacement for alcohol.
    Masturbation is biologicaln a must-do. It does not qualify. And it doesnt take very long to masturbate unless you're a serious addict.
    Cooking - you dont cook sciency., you dont even have a kitchen ffs
    Valium does not qualify either, as it does pretty much the same thing as alcohol.

So that leaves writing - when did you last write anything? A paragraph one year ago?

You're just making shit up so that you can pretend that all is meaningful, only to cover it up with an endless stream of alcohol. You actually have to do things that matter if youre gonna quit.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:44 pm

Life is like a bar code of karma. the negative, the positive, and the positive achievement.

Considering drinking, it would rarely if ever give you a blue above the line positive, to help your average be positive and growing.

Memory loss is a red, as it makes us feel bad, insecure, and sad, depressed, though we laugh at it.

Negative things we do when drunk, would be a very high percentage.

Being rude, being agressive, and so on.

Like you stealing that 300 from that guy. For a person who lives in the postive, good karma, that sounds very bad. And yet you somehow justify it with some lame excuse. It shows how deep in the red you are Sciency.

The only positive time, would be beer and shagging all night. Everyone happy, no nasty hangover (which is a negative for mind and body).

The way I feel about booze at the moment is, why should I keep allowing booze to pull me down into the red?

If I stop drinking, to the point of a negative, then with good karma I will be ascending not always caught in that ever deepening red slide.

My body is sore, nearly every muscle. It feels great. The intoxication of sobriety and exercise.

I am on the way up.

You are not ready for this WANTING to control drinking stage Sciency.

I reckon you have at least another 5 years of self-destuction.

Your next e-mail will be very positive about your plans. Back to Asia.

But Eggraid is right, you are weak.

And you will drink.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:55 pm

If you hadn't discovered that you had blown that money, you would have been raving at how fucking amazing the chick was, and how you were the fucking man for going home with some Thai chick you met in a bar.

See Sciency that is how much you have slipped.

A cosmic and karmic embarrassment.

An embarrassment to the world, the Universe, and to yourself.

That is why you drink yourself to a stupor, and roofie retarded street urchins.

You have slipped so far.

Even I, so unjudgmental, the most unjudgmental person you would ever meet, could ever meet, I am ashamed of you.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:22 pm

I actually thought you would go with me on this one.

But your words are as weak as piss, as are your morals.

And you'll be like, what 3 weeks sober, I do that all the time!!

No Sciency, you don't.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:39 pm

Your podcasts used to be amusing, entertaining, even interesting.

But even I draw the line at vomiting online, and showing off a retarded street urchin, as if it was some kind of conquest, or even worse, some kind of show of, look how amazing and good I am?

Sad, sad, sad.

Pathetic.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:54 am

You have no idea what I'm up against.

I can't handle shit right now. I missed my flight, passed out on a bench right next to the airline check-in desk. Probably cuz I drank Thai whisky all day and took valium.

The airline cunt told me I was F-ed. So I bought some instant noodles, at them, and washed the cup to fill at the water fountain.

Next day, issue was fixed, mostly. According to my visa extension I was due to leave on teh 25th. That' what what marked there. However, there is another stamp in there for 24, which I guess counts more. Needed 500 baht to pay the fine, only problem is I didnt have 500 baht.

Luckily I got the immigration guy to give me a pass, explaining how I'd missed a flight and didn't have the money. He was nice and stamped me through anyway. Then onto to The M.E. then onto New York, where I got held up again by TSA inanity.

There's a new rule that you can't bring a laptop on your carry-on into the United States (because we suck). So I checked it. I had almost NOTHING in my carry on. On shirt, a pent, paper, clipboard, and a pair of socks and and underwear.

Yet the pulled the pulled the bag aside at screening and discussed the x-ray at length. One agent kept cocking his face and saying "What the fuck?"

Held up twenty minutes over a pretty empty bag. Finally I got it back with no explanation as to what they'd been WTFing about so long.

Now I'm back. Good food. I made nachos with beef and cheese. Air conditioning. Hot water shower.

Feels good. I don't care what kind of rat-turd criticisms you pansies want to spew out on here. I'm on haitus still.

Rolling smokes like a bum. No way I'm paying the prices here.

My God it feels great to be somewhere clean and ordered. When I get over this extreme jet-lag, I'm gonna find work, save a up a few grande, and then hit Cambodia. Fuck you. Watch me do it.

l

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:41 pm

Missed your flight?

Eggraid and I called it

Have a good Moochy off your Dad.

Must be depressing to be back in the US?

How far away is the licquor store?

Razz
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:11 pm

So you overstayed?

Black mark on passport?

Maybe when you go back to Bangcock you will be arrested.

In 52 years I have never missed a flight.

Worthing, coke and booze all night, no sleep, still made it.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:47 pm

No, they forgave the one day, np. First time I ever missed a flight too. But you try drinking four bottles of whiskey w/ valium and not passing out.

I'm happy as a pig in shit to be back. The food is so much bettter, as is everything cleaner.

I'll start looking into work once I get internet sorted. Save up four grand and head back for another round. I need this reset. I still got a $1000, which I'm just using for living expenses like coffee.

Bought a pound of tobaccy w/ rolling papers five packs, $20. That'll last me. Plus hand rolling slows down my consumption.

See Mr. Moochy, even when I mooch I'm not moochy.

I could have stayed in Thai with that $1000, but for me that was too close for comfort to be living daily and looking for work. That guy told me to come to Cambodia on it, but I've had enough insanity. Time to reset.

My dad's house is sweeet. Washing machine, dryer, hot water, garden, air conditioning. He likes having me here, as a matter of fact, and really needs my help with some of his projects. He's like a beaver, just constantly building stuff. His hydroponic garden is the most complicated gardening system I've ever seen. He's an engineer so I'm still learning it. The yields are rapid and abundant too. This has become quite important in a day and age where a red pepper sells for $5 at the supermarket. I'm glad to be learning to the skill. However, on my own I would just just use slightly inclicined raised beds w/ a timer for waster and nutrients. Simpler. His shit is right out of Epcot or something.

No more cold water showers with a fan blowing piping hot air on me or washing my clothes in a sink and hanging them on the window curtains. They're tumbling in a dryer right now. I'm freezing my A off under this central AC too, but that's a relief after nine months wihtout any.

Made a beef curry but didn't feel like making rice so I put on tortilla chiips with hot sauce, salsa, metled cheese and the works. Just now made gigant sandwich with fresh jalepenos, garden tomatoes and onions, cotttage cheese, roka cheese, cheddar cheese, mayo, and hot sauce. It was an experiment, but a tasty one.

Yeah, Mr. Haughty McMoochy, I'll working again soon... and expating again one I get that four grand saved up. That is a certitude.

Problem here is the inside the house is AWESOME but the world outside is over-regulated and boring as fuck.

I'd rather have it the other way around. But for now, this works a dandy. I needed it.

Simple things they just take for granted are luxuries for me.

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:10 pm

But the 60,000 dollar question is, how long before you hit the booze again?

When I stayed with my Mum, I was drinking pretty much every day.

I would pretend I was drinking tea, or L and P, a brown soft drink.

Some days I would sit there watching Tv with her all day, and I would be absolutley shitfaced.

Funnily enough,we seemed to get on better that way.

Then at night I would sneak out and be gone for hours and hours getting fucked up somewhere, pub usually.

She never ever caught me. Whether she suspected is another thing. She is pretty deaf so sneaking out was fine.

Jesus, the things we do. But actually it was kind of fun.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:12 pm

Sadly, my sister and friend know when I have had a drink.

No fun at all.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:17 pm

I have no desire to drink yet, and I have done 16 days.

Something has changed inside me.

It is surprisingly easy. If I can do a month that would mean drinking, say rewarding myself only 12 times a year.

That would allow me to achieve what I should, and also to get to my goal of 20 kilometers and great fitness again.

Drinking is the lazy option.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:21 pm