Laid Bare!

Skid Row O'Clock

RobertBlack

Re: Skid Row O'Clock

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:41 pm

Find some white chicks with big tits and tight T-shirts, and give them a squirt.

fishing

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Nah, can't be bothered.

Well done for the 5 days off the booze.

Ciao for now.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:48 pm

Despite all the women you laid there, none of them likes you? Quite predictable.
    All thats left is that retarded woman, who you cant even talk to and is too gone to understand anything anyway. Thats not a councidence at all. What's next? A gold fish?

its funny how you went to thailand and left dissapointed that people werent honest with you. I told you, didnt i?
    Any white person living in asia is a tool for everyone to use, especially men who look for a "career" and/or a woman. Thats why i live where i live.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:14 pm

I got super-soaked like 10 times.  Rolling Eyes

For the last time, she's not a retard.  You know she babbles and babbles for an hour.  And then blurts out perfectly correct English for a moment.

I did meet other nice girls, my GF from October and the woman in Cambodia.  For the former, it's impossible because of her conniving sister. For the latter, well it's just not gonna work.

Soon I'm gonna live from where I live again too.  But it sucks there.  No jobs.  Drug addiction.

Beats the mega-jihad coming your way though.   Razz

Like I said, I'm in touch with the WORLDWIDE right movement.  Sweden has long been the center of the discussion.  Now there's consensus that you'll have to be a write-off.

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:52 pm

How are the Kung-Fu Panda classes going?

Have you and the other 13-year-olds earned your green belts yet?

KEEEEEEE-AIIIII!!!!!!

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:04 pm

RobertBlack wrote:Find some white chicks with big tits and tight T-shirts, and give them a squirt.

fishing

Oh, it's like a wet t-shirt contest out there, white and asian.

I've spent hours sitting here today observing it.

Everyone's armed and it's considered fine to shoot strangers, even unarmed ones like me.  Though the unarmed usually just get a light squirt.  If you're armed they are ruthless.

It's pretty funny.  I remember doing shit like that when I was five, but we didn't have such powerful squirt guns back then.   Many have packs of reserve water on their backs.  Some people have electric guns that are wicked powerful and don't require pumping.

Groups of people line up on the side of the alley to ambush passer-bys.  

Some people stand by the water dispenser barrels with buckets and slop them on people walking by.  Or rush them from behind and dump the buckets on them.

It's some of the funniest shit I've ever seen.  

Two more days of this crap.  I'm staying right here.  I don't feel like getting my clothes soaked.

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:10 pm

Weird. It just completely stopped. 9 PM must be the cutoff.

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:55 am

Nope. I was wrong. Walked down the street and this lady pretending she was drinking an alcohol bucket and started talking to me. Then she threw it on me.

Apparently nobody likes to see anyone being dry out there.

WTF? This neighborhood is awesome. Not the freak festival I've been stuck in. The staff here at the hotel are very friendly as opposed to total cunts like I'm used to. Why didn't I just come here to start with?

I'm on a high floor and and facing away from the alley, yet all I can hear is hooting and hollering out there at midnight. I would so love to sit down at one of these tuk tuk bars.

But not gonna. Evil or Very Mad

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:00 am

Ohhhh I just wikied it. This is their New Year on the lunar calendar. No wonder it's so nuts out there.

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:55 pm

I spend days here without sleep. I've been as many a five, and even if I do sleep it's no more than 2-4 hours. Last though, out of The Chaos Room and that shithole hotel, I slept like a baby nine hours. Sure, I could have drank last night, maybe gotten laid. It was quite a party.

Unlikely I'd get laid, at least by a local. My guesthouse strictly forbids Thai guests or visitors. I now another guesthouse that doesn't allow ANY THAIS AT ALL INCLUDING STAFF. Can you imagine that? They even have a sign to that effect. I asked why. He said it's because they steal everything.

If I had a guesthouse here, I would disallow Africans as well. They're worse than Thais IMHO, especially in terms of being thieves.

I know, I know don't paint everyone with the same brush, especially a racist one. But the problem is that that brush works.

I was turned off to China, sick of it. They're lying and scamming, sure, but I never had a Chinese bitch steal anything from my apartment. Same for Filipina. Here, it's pretty much standard. Even the married guys who married good girls say it's an extremely usury relationship, one that more often than not ends in divorce and her keeping all their Thailand assets.

Not always the case. I know.

My odds of finding a girl back in Hickville are slim, but who knows. They're so provincial there my expatism makes me exotic. I just hope she has a house and car. I love you

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:35 pm

I feel better.  I saw Crazy Girl walking by the cafe and called her in.  I was relieved to see her.  She ordered Tum Yum soup, which they make here to a very high standard.  Also I got her contact information.  As usual, communication was incredibly problematic.  She's still interesting to listen to and watch.  A couple things though.  1.  She didn't finish her soup, only a third of it and 2.  She left.  She had something to do obviously, promising to come back tomorrow.

She's unshowered for ages and always has the same unwashed clothes on.  But if she can't finish her soup, how hungry could she be?  In fact, she's not underweight.  She survives here.  Something awful happened to her and I was able to understand it a little better today as we hung out.  If I were moneyless here, I'd be as good as dead.  She knows how to do it, has done it for years, and can continue to do it.

I do want to buy her new clothes before I leave though and maybe sandals.  

She has email and facebook, but couldn't get to either on my comp.  So I can stay in contact with her.  Crazy Girl epitomizes this place.  She's like an icon of it to me.  I remember seeing her on the street or sitting alone in the alley for many months before I ever talked to her, and she struck me in a way nobody else could every time.  I'd always look at her and she'd always look back and smile.  

Then somehow, in a drunken blackout, we ended up hanging out.  I don't even remember how it started.  We just sit for hours smoking and drinking beverages and ordering Thai dishes.  I can only understand about 5% of what she says, if that.  She gets about half what I'm saying, not that I talk much.  

Really glad I got to see her today.  Hope she comes back tomorrow as she said.

Post  RobertBlack on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:57 pm

You should pay Crazy Girl to clean your room, in a bunny suit.

We were talking about how cheap life used to be in Harbin and China.

600 RMB a month for rent.

100 RMB cash each hour for a lesson.

6 hours work to pay for a months rent. Wow.

If I can find a situation like that again, nah, I doubt it.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:43 pm

Sweet gig. Yeah I don't think that exists anywhere anymore.

In Bangkok for example, an ESL job pays between 30,000-50,000, but you are worked like a dog morning to evening. You have to figure in 10k for housing. But housing is not the biggest expense here, in fact it's one of the smallest. Food and drink, if you want anything decent at all, add up to way more. Drinking at bars? Astronomical. Clothing, durable goods.... not so cheap.

I'd say that when I left Beijing in early '15 I was doing everything cheaper THERE. I knew I what I was doing there is why. Here if you can get it figured out, I understand it gets cheaper and cheaper. But who has time or energy to do that when they're getting worked to the bone?

This dude in Phnom Pehn keeps telling me how awesome it is. I can vouch from my visits to Cambodia that things are MUCH cheaper there. The visa isn't too awful either, but still a maze. He wanted me to go on my limitted funds talking about how had done it in the 80s, but this ain't the 80s no more.

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Crazy Chick has a FB page with single pic on it. She looks good in it. Her hair looks normal, everything.

I almost can't believe it's her. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this somehow.

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:52 am

Maybe you can put her to work in other ways.

If she is that unaware, maybe she won't notice a few drunken expats pummeling her ass a few times each night.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:22 pm

She's not unaware. She knows what's going on around her and functions just fine ordering her food and speaking with other thais and getting around the area

On the rare occasions she does speak English, she uses full sentences and collocates perfectly. I have yet to hear her make a grammar mistake.

This dude just came in the lobby talking about how he couldn't leave Thailand because they just closed all the borders. Wonder what's going on? Nothing in the news cycles.

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:28 pm

I helped her to access her old FB pics. OMG drop-dead gorgeous, like a model. She's off wandering around now, babbling. She needs to do that from time to time. I think her old pics set her off a little. oh here she comes...

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:31 pm

LOL she just came back, lit a cigarette and wandered off again.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:56 pm

Love how you research what country to go to: if it it's cheaper, it's easier. Never had a look at what you get paid and how that compares to price levels there?

Yes, try cambodia, maybe You will like it THERE. And maybe the cambodians and cambodia will still stop you from drinking, not like the thais who has bars.

Arent there retard centers in the US where you can do volunteer work?
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:35 pm

You're a fuckhead. I was making more than enough. Just the girls kept robbing me.

You love to be sarcastic, but you couldn't handle my lifestyle for a week without going crying to your mama. Rolling Eyes

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:43 pm

Had a great day with Crazy.  We smoked and ate Thai food all day. I bought her a new shirt.  I've been in this area nearly seven months and she's always had the same t-shirt on.  It's the one with the safety pins and she's attached to it, so I told her I'd wash it for her in my room and give it to her tomorrow.

I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

I was at it an hour and a half, maybe more.  Everytime I wrung it, what came out was like black ink the immediately stained the porcelain and would not come off.  I know I could have given up, but I became personally determined to rectify this horrifyingly filthy t-shirt.  I had the sink running non-stop, rinsing and wringing black ink out of the thing.  Once the water was grey I'd dip it in to the soapy water bucket and then begin rinsing again.  Again black.  Again and again.  I thought there was no end to it.  I went through my entire bag of laundry powder and had to run to the store to buy more.  Not just the filth, but the greasiness of it.  I didn't know it was possible for a piece of clothing to contain that much filth.

I'm proud to say it's hanging on my window curtain rod drying as we speak.

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:52 pm

She is drop-dead gorgeous except nobody notices that but me. I can see beyond the raggedyness, filth, and crazy.

Another expat came down today, drunk. He said "that girl is gonna take you for a ride." And I told him I knew what he was talking about but that this one is a special case. He got real sarcastic about that. Except she is. My mission with her is not sexual. If she were a scammer bitch, she'd have money for clothes.

She was actually middle-class and fairly well off what I can gather of her babbling and old pics I managed to pull up.

Then this dude started ranting about what "fucking cunts" all the Thais are. He was a brit. I told him to go to bed and he did. Cuz he wouldn't stop yelling "fucking cunts!" in the middle of the restaurant.

Crazy was laughing for like twenty minutes after he left. I like seeing her happy. Usually she's rant-babbling and pretty upset.

Post  RobertBlack on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:33 pm

Morrocco sounds an interesting place to live. Very cheap, great surf, not sure if there is work there.

May go there instead of Barcelona, for a look.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:32 am

Its hardcore muslim there... i wouldnt do it.
    Taiwan would be my place to movie to in asia. Like China but without commie bs.
    They're as conservative either.
    And internet works.
    They speak mandarin too which is helpful
    And you get beaches!

Last place would be SE-Asia.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:38 am

You know that crazy girl probably is having a psychosis, or has atleast had one. Add anxiety issues to that and you have her in mental institution for x numbers years.
    And your going "solve" all of this?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:20 pm