Laid Bare!

Skid Row O'Clock

RobertBlack

Re: Skid Row O'Clock

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:48 am

eggraid wrote:Its hardcore muslim there... i wouldnt do it.
    Taiwan would be my place to movie to in asia. Like China but without commie bs.
    They're as conservative either.
    And internet works.
    They speak mandarin too which is helpful
    And you get beaches!

Last place would be SE-Asia.

Yeah, Muslim country wouldn't be that safe with my views. Plus reading the reviews on working there, sounds a bit of a nightmare.

Taiwan is the best option.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:49 am

Taiwan has too many pluses, compared to other places.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:27 am

I would do Hong Kong if I had my druthers, but the startup costs are astronomical and I couldn't deal with sharing a room in an apartment or somesuchshit.

Part of me just wants to settle back in the States. Get myself a cabin, probably in Maine. Ideally I'd like to make enough to live out the summer there and come somewhere tropical for the winter.

I'm addicted to this tropical weather. I'll take it over the deathly cold of my home anytime.

That's one thing Thai has going for it. I *never* gets cold, never once in nine months have felt a chill. They think 80 degreees F is a cold snap.

I grew up with biting cold and shoveling snow and chopping wood every fkn day. It sucks.

Taiwan does have a lot going for it. You have beaches (assuming you get work near the coast, it's a big island), and chinese food and culture. I can't tell you how much I miss Chinese food after living here. In the US it wasn't a problem cuz we have an awe-striking array of quality food. Supermarkets are gigantic and have everything. (cept hotpot stuff, ugh) I spent most of my money in the mexican area.

Ohhhhhhh, I'll be eating authentic Mexican again soon, *drool*

That said, I've found some good Thai dishes, like soy noodles, which are rice noodles fried with egg and veggies, good stuff. I won't be able to make them authentic or often in the US though. Those rice noodles are expensive there. Maybe I can them in bulk online.

But sichuan hotpot is my favorite fkn food of all time. I tried to make it the US but to very mixed results. I could buy the seasoning online and the meat and veggies at the supermaket, but they want like $17 on Amazon for a jar of Wangzhehe sesame sauce. F-that. I ain't paying that. I don't even like Wangzhehe majiang anyway. I went to an Asian market in Florida but they had none of that stuff.

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:40 am

I'll tell you, it's the weirdest thing. I'm happier right now than I can remember.

My "GF" is a stark-raving lunatic. We don't even have sex because A: She is filthy and B: She can't enter any guesthouse here due to her lack of ID. The whole extant of our relationship is sitting around smoking cigs, eating Thai food, and listening to her rant and babble. I understand about 1% of what she's saying, if that, cuz she does drop in an English word or sentence now and then.

The weird thing is that I'm *happy*. I look forward to seeing her walk by. Yesterday I actually went out looking for her cuz I know her patterns and she didn't show up at her usual time. And I found her!

I wish had more money and months and months more just like this.

The fate is sealed, I'm going back to hicktown nowhere and doing God-knows-what.

My dream is to get a windfall and come back and save her, but that's not realistic.

Hopefully I've given her a boost though, and showed her that at least someone cares about her prediciment, whether she brought it upon herself or not. A combination of bad circumstances and bad decisions.... I'm not judging. I see who she was from her old FB. Beautiful and fairly well off.

I don't care how she fell or who's fault it is. She's still raving and blaming.

I'm trying to come to terms with the reality that I probably can't save her. I simply don't have the resources.

All I can do is give her love and comfort, which is not enough, but it's something more than she's had for a long time. Thailand is cold and cruel to the downtrodden. Nobody gives a F. It's all about face and status and being a f-ing douche. Fuck them. Why is the only person trying to help one of their own me, a farang? Cuz they suck is why.

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:44 am

The law is highly malleable here. Everyone knows this. Yet I can't rent her a room without her ID, even though she is clearly Thai and they can find that out easily just by talking to her. Why won't they bend the rules and give a shitty bed for the night for money?

There are overstayed foreigners here still living in guesthouses. One of the most infamous is called "The Overstay Hostel." That's actually name of the fucking place.

I scoured the net looking for women's shelters, church groups, anything. Nothing.

Fucking cunts.

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:35 pm

Observations:

Happy men don't ususally have a dinner with the girl who brings them happines then drink themselves to a collapsed stupor at the restaurant.

Seems to me you have slipped so far that certain options are quite simply out of your reach. For example, a normal honest gf. So that left thieving girls. Not happy with that you went to a cat, which in all respects appears to have been a success, thus leading you to have the inclination, well, the cat was nice to me, showed me some affection, and didn't steal from me, so if I could just convert that to a human being, and hey presto, you found her, retard girl!

Retard girl, just like the cat just needs feeding, doesn't talk much, thus can't tell you what a drunk loser you are, in that regard her own situation adds to that plus. She makes you feel good, even shows you some affection. And also like the cat, makes you feel better about yourself just like feeding and patting the cat did. Probably later you can get her to do some tricks for you, you know, to impress the odd backpacking couple desperate enough to talk to you when you are drunk, which is most of the time.

Going to the US will just make you miss the East more, so you will drink yourself back to a jailable stupor, this time probably serve time.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:39 pm

The key to all this, is, you let it happen.

When you decide to take control of your life, when you want to, not need to, want to, you will come out of it.

Until then, I look forward to more good autobiographical stories.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:43 pm

Personally, if I was in your shoes, I would stop drinking and get another job.

Because the West aint the best, as you already know.

But I dare say you will let things get so bad that you will have to fly home to Mummy.

How many years did you do in China?

10? 15?

Now you can't even do one.

Oh and let me answer that for you, it is Thailand that did it!!!

The thieving niggers!!

Not you Sciency, God forbid ever admitting that.

I have realized that people drink without any controls of the consequences, that is the key, without controls, when essentially they don't care if they live or die, which means essentially they are unhappy with themselves, and their lives.

Thus change is all that can break the cycle.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:51 pm

Oh yeah, and buying a few nights accommodation for crazy girl, I really don't think that is going to change her life at all.

I gave my key to a homeless person once, in Worthing when I was out of town.

Probably at the time I was like you, extremely low, so any company was good. And I suppose it did make me feel sort of better about myself. It didn't last long, I totally regretted the decision.

Mainly because it sent him on an even worse path, he was ten times better before I met him. I suppose I had given him some hope, and he made all these promises, like getting off the booze, getting a job. But he realized just couldn't do it. Helping him realise that, made him suicidal.

You shouldn't play God with people's lives. But hey, you are a Bible basher, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Mad
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:53 pm

Oh yeah and wait, wait, I'll answer for you, no she is different, it is a different situation, you don't understand.

Is that good?

Razz
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:17 pm

I would say she is ten times happier in her life than you are in yours.

I would say in fact SHE is helping you.

I mean, you are a selfish cunt Sciency.

She knows this too.

Don't think she is taking charity from you.

You are paying for her company.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Oh and of course the other reason you like her is....she let's you drink yourself to a collapsed stupor.

Just as the cat did. No matter how fucked up you were, the cat was always there to cuddle.

Razz

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:28 pm

The Angel of God wrote:I would do Hong Kong if I had my druthers, but the startup costs are astronomical and I couldn't deal with sharing a room in an apartment or somesuchshit.  

Part of me just wants to settle back in the States.  Get myself a cabin, probably in Maine.  Ideally I'd like to make enough to live out the summer there and come somewhere tropical for the winter.

I'm addicted to this tropical weather.  I'll take it over the deathly cold of my home anytime.  

That's one thing Thai has going for it.  I *never* gets cold, never once in nine months have felt a chill.  They think 80 degreees F is a cold snap.  

I grew up with biting cold and shoveling snow and chopping wood every fkn day.  It sucks.

Taiwan does have a lot going for it.  You have beaches (assuming you get work near the coast, it's a big island), and chinese food and culture.  I can't tell you how much I miss Chinese food after living here.  In the US it wasn't a problem cuz we have an awe-striking array of quality food.  Supermarkets are gigantic and have everything.  (cept hotpot stuff, ugh)  I spent most of my money in the mexican area.

Ohhhhhhh, I'll be eating authentic Mexican again soon,  *drool*

That said, I've found some good Thai dishes, like soy noodles, which are rice noodles fried with egg and veggies, good stuff.  I won't be able to make them authentic or often in the US though.  Those rice noodles are expensive there.  Maybe I can them in bulk online.

But sichuan hotpot is my favorite fkn food of all time.  I tried to make it the US but to very mixed results.  I could buy the seasoning online and the meat and veggies at the supermaket, but they want like $17 on Amazon for a jar of Wangzhehe sesame sauce.  F-that.  I ain't paying that.  I don't even like Wangzhehe majiang anyway.  I went to an Asian market in Florida but they had none of that stuff.

I eat it all the time, as I did in Paris and the UK.

It's easy, just go to an Asian supermarket. They have the soup mix, the la jiao, mahjiang, we even did it in a saucepan and a rice cooker, but you can also buy divided proper pots pretty cheaply too.

And most Asian supermarkets sell the thinly cut slices of lamb and so on, xia, veges.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:48 pm

With the homeless guy, I said I just have 3 conditions;

1. No damage;

2. You can drink but please just you;

3. Leave the key on the counter.

He bleated on about how he was going to leave the place spotless, blah blah, blah. I knew that was shit, and he left the place messy but not trashed.

He kept his word to 1 and 2, but 3, he kept the key.

That pissed me off enormously. A huge let down. Then he was like trying to play games, saying he would meet me later to give it to me.

I waited until he got so low, then I said I could buy him a beer. So, when I met him he had to give me back my key.

At that point he said he was going to kill himself. If he hadn't been a cunt and breached one of my rules I would have helped him further.

Plus he had opened my mail, so I said see ya buddy, good luck and thanks for the key.

The problem with your girl, is possibly not her, though I do predict it will end disastrously for you, is the people she will be regularly hanging out with. you know, homeless people, criminals.

I suspect she will blab something about you which will get their attention. Flashing your money around in a third world country is not that bright.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:54 pm

Look at me, I'm a rich dumb cunt Yank who likes retarded homeless girls.

Even if they don't rob you, they may just beat you for that fact alone.

Anyway, good luck, Henry Higgins.

Mad Laughing Razz

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:41 am

I actually think it's this woman. Saw her multiple times in bangkok.
    Not my youtube clip/account btw
    Search crazy woman in bangkok and youll get a few more examples.

She is sciency's "girlfriend", which is incredibly funny.

https://youtu.be/-lw-R9oa1Dc

How do you like that beer belly with those back tits?

Seriously sciency, if you think "helping" this woman isnt going to restore any of the shit you caused in bangkok, the you got your head up your arse.

And why go to america? Is it going to be cheaper to go to america and THEN go to China?

Why not just settle down in the jungle in laos/vietnam. cook elephant poo and have sex with monkeys in exchange for bananas. Youre already doing a retard anyway
    you can also live of dead mosquitos from the ground.

Can you teach english in the jungle?

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:46 am

I know you didnt say youre going to china
    Its just something i predicted
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:07 am

https://youtu.be/-lw-R9oa1Dc

My first thought was, ew, it's just like Kuta, which I hated.

Shit, is that her?

Razz Mad

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:25 am

It could be. Ive seen her live. Must be her!

Sciency is like the guy in apocalypse now, trying to re-create his own kingdom. He assembled an army of three cats and a mentally retarded baglady. So much for exploiting the 3rd world and being white & powerful.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:10 pm

Sciency will be happily mooching now, and thinking how he can drink without his Dad kicking him out.

But he has no self-control, so the inevitable will occur.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:13 pm

He will be mooching off crazy chick Smile
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:55 am

Another string of true cunt posts full of ASSumptions.

Yeah, knowing what I know now I could have done things a lot differently here. For starters, I should have invested in an apartment first then found work online. In fact, I could have kept going here or headed to Cambodia, I just can't cope with looking for work again here. Hours in the hot sun in gridlocked traffick, just to be told you need to come in two more times for demos and stuff for a shit job that wants to work you from 7 AM to 6 PM, non-stop like a dog. The jobs here suck.

Online, sure. I could get back into that, but it takes some time to develop and my mobile internet experienced interruptions which caused a lot of stress with the job, which was already stressful enough.

I did that job seven days a week for six months, all for shit pay.

You're calling me a big pussy, Mr. Moochy? What a fucking joke. Why don't you go lift some cash from your GF's purse for hobo wine and STFU.

I'm *tired* of the bullshit here. Everything is just too fucked up and difficult in ways China never even dreamed up. Why should I stay in it? I'll come back to this country when I have $ to outright buy my own apartment.

Failed to meet a girl? No I didn't. I met tons of girls. I met some Cambodian chick the other night. She invited me to her place which she said was 5 minutes away. Try an hour Rolling Eyes Her and her two sisters were in this little room. I stayed there, but when I woke up they'd taken my 600 baht out of my pockets, so I was stuck in the soi in fucking-who-knows-where northwest Bangkok. I could even find my way out of the soi. I told the building the manager I was calling the cops on the girls, who I'm sure he was renting to illegally. He got mad and then scared and then gave me 300 for taxi fare. I called it good. Then I met this dude with a guitar getting in his car and asked him how to get out of the soi, he gave me a ride, which was cool.

If I'd met ONE decent girl here I would have married her. But I didn't, cuz they're ALL FUCKING AWFUL. Think it's me? It's not. I dated for years and years in China happily and never once had these problems I have with every single girl here. They suck.

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:41 pm

These last days I'm *choosing* to spend with CC. I have money. I could be out there getting mad laid, like I stupidly went for the other night.

Yeah, if I'd taken a job locally, I would probably have met a decent local girl. Instead I worked online. Also I'm a recluse. I had some buds here, but this population comes and goes like the wind, many with the same problems as I've had... or worse. I know a bunch of overstays, jobless expats. Say what you want, I never let that happen.

I had a nine month holiday in Thailand, and I only came here with about $2000. Let's see any of you pull that off, m'fkrs.

I had a GF for a while, and she was nice but the underworld she was related into was a big problem, especially my "second wife" her thieving sis.

But from what I've heard from guys who married so-called "good" Thai girls, it's just as bad if not worse. It's the long scam instead of the short scam. They get them to invest in property here, work and sweat and pour their resources into them, then dump their asses and keep all the assets.

Not in all cases, but it's a common enough scenario.

I just had a very special Chinese girl email me. I can't even bring myself to read the mail, but I will. This is the one I regretted the most in my womanizing, because she was a girl who I should have regarded as a keeper. I just had so much poon raining down on me I didn't want to get tied down at the time.

I'll email her when I'm back. I'll start making plans again. I'll generate income somehow and get out hicktown. I can't stand it. The only places I have to crash in the US are both rural and full of NOTHING. I need the stimulation of Asia, for all it's ups and downs. I'm a sinophile. I might fit in somewhere urban but who can afford those startup costs in the US? I mean down in FL I get people who don't like me cuz I'm a "yankee." Like they don't realize the Civil War is long over... oh and btw, WE WON. Fuckers.

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Actually it sounds like you are too fucked up to know that you spent all your money, you wake up and assume someone has stolen it.

You have memory loss all the time.

So you going to mooch off this Chinese girl now?

Razz

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:48 pm

They probably were clever enough to swap the roofied drink over back to you.

How old were the sisters?

Not underage I hope?

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:23 pm