Laid Bare!

Eating like a fkn pig today

The Angel of God

Eating like a fkn pig today

Post  The Angel of God on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:25 pm

After weeks of consuming nearly nothing but alcohol, my appetite is back with a vengeance!!

Listen to what I ate today (as is you care, I know):

Two servings of Nori wrapped chicken fingers. (7-11)

Spaghetti bolognese. (restaurant)

A burger with fries. (restaurant)

Another burger with fries and salad (my hotel restaurant)

A small bag of cheetos (7-11)

And I'm *still* hungry. I'm sitting here at the hotel restaurant and I just ordered Thai soy fried noodles with chicken.

I've also drank a coke, a mango shake, and at least three liters of water.

Piggy. Piggy. Piggy. pig

Re: Eating like a fkn pig today

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:40 am

Not much better today.

Two orders of chicken vegetables soy noodles (soooo good)
    A sausage and cheese baguette

Oh wait, I guess that's not so terribly bad. Three meals in a day. To me it seems like a lot though.

I drank a lot of liquids too. Three cups of coffee, two liters of water, a coke, and a watermelon smoothie.

Crazy Chick likes Coca Cola and has me back on the soda. I had quit for years.

Post  RobertBlack on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:56 am

I think you will find coffee and coke are two things better for your overall health, or more importantly state of life, than booze.

I think the fattest I ever got was a combination of beer and gong bao ji dian, but man at the time both were to die for.

When I took a surfing trip to Hainan it took me like half an hour to get into my wetsuit and I was exhausted before I had even hit the water.

I can lose weight pretty fast too though, with running and stuff.

I am done with booze for a while.

Have a burning ambition to achieve and travel again.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:15 pm

You know what's cool about this neighborhood? The guesthouses don't take reservations. It costs $7 a night this place, less actually. You just show up and pay by the day. Leave whenever for another place.

I'm back on the caffeine train, but I don't agree with you. (During sober periods) I was feeling much better on an all-water regime. That said, if I really crave something other than alcohol, I'm indulging.
    I might order another cup right now. Caffeine is not that hard to get off of, I found. Withdrawal, for me, was just a mild headache for a day. Big deal. The tough part is it's availability, cuz it's everywhere.

I saw a few super drunk dudes stumbling around last night. But that like 3 our out of thousands of people. That tells me that my condition is not really that common. At any rate I'm glad it wasn't me. Glad you're on the wagon too.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:52 am

All that eating is what i see as healthy living, minus the coca-cola and fries
    eating supposed to be for you
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:21 am

Agree. High-sugary drinks are awful for you. I went off the cola for three years but this girl has got me back on them. She's homeless without shelter, so if Coca-Cola is her indulgence, so be be it. Problem is she's got me back on it too.

This restaurant has reasonably priced and really good Thai food, so I'm off that processed junk I'd been eating out of convenience. In the US I will eat well again. Daily salad, mexican, stir fry, whatever I want. Here I've lacked a kitchen and a market.

Just got served my savoury curry with fried egg and rice. This is one of the tastiest meals in Thai, I think.

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:17 pm