Laid Bare!

SK Podcast: Whistlin' Dixie

The Angel of God

Re: SK Podcast: Whistlin' Dixie

Post  The Angel of God on Sat May 20, 2017 10:22 am

Yeah, denial.  That's the word right there, from the lips of the master.  Rolling Eyes

I may well not drink even given the window.  And even if I do, there's no trouble to get into around these parts.  That makes a huge difference.  I couldn't walk out of my guesthouse in Bangkok without passing a beer cooler and then an open bar, and then it was bars off in all directions, everyone drinking, and liquor available 24/7.

I was here before for quite a while and didn't drink but once or twice a month.  In Maine, only twice.

Throw you into the right (wrong) environment and you will be drowning in it for sure.  100% guaranteed.  We've all seen your ridiculous binges play out online too.  You're out of your mind if you think a three day bender counts as "control" just because you didn't get into a violent conflict or post anything too ridiculous. What's wrong with ridiculous posting? It's light years more entertaining than the non-ridiculous.  

Anyhow, I'll be hitting your big, bad 25 day mark in a few hours, then surpassing it by a wide margin.  So even playing by your silly rules, I win.  Your ego keeps in denial... about many things.  At least I know what page I'm on and capable of self-honesty, pathetic though I may be at times.  Yeah, I was partying my ass off in Bangkok, and guess what?  A lot of it *rocked.*  Nevermind that I post a lot more when I'm detoxing cuz there's really not much else I can do during those periods.  During the high points I'm not online so much generally, cuz unlike your preference for boozin' it up alone, I go out and rock 'n roll if there's rockin'-and-rollin' to be found.  Here there just ain't and staying sober is about 1000x easier.  

You got an Ol' Besse sobriety checking your old ass and cracking that pussy-whip on you.  I'm independent, and for all the shit, I am getting new poon.  You remember how awesome that is?  Don't tell me you don't, or give me Eggroll's dumb line about it being somehow "immature."  We all know new poon trumps re-humping Ol' Besse for the gazillionth boring time.  Frankly, I'd rather whack off my way through dry spells than be stuck with that.

Post  The Angel of God on Sat May 20, 2017 10:29 am

To be fair, I've done a lot of drinking alone in the dark over the years, posting here and the like. Problem is that although I'm anti-social and reclusive as hell, liquor makes me want to socialize so I end up going out even when I shouldn't. In this place there's nowhere to go but the convenience store, and the cops show up there every five minutes so really there's nothing left lest I want to go down to lake and hang with the snakes and gators.

My neighbor found a pygmy rattlesnake in his yard a couple days ago. Dude's got some balls. I would've killed the thing from a safe distance with a shotgun, but he went melee and beat it to death with a shovel.

Post  RobertBlack on Sat May 20, 2017 6:40 pm

My new life begins today.

I'm at Heathrow waiting for plane.

Meet friend in Europe, nice dinner then off to the moochie apartment.

She is away for 20 days so I got the place all to myself.

Bit of celebrating, bit of teaching, bit of running, then in July I will off to NZ then Hong Kong or Taiwan for good.

I have done the west. The people, the culture.

There was this average looking Chinese girl in the line at security. I noticed her immeditely.

I almost went to talk to her.

It's time for some Chinese pussy.

It's time to leave the sad monotonous cultural puke of the West behind.

It's time!!!!!!!

cheers  sunny

By the way, I will be drinking tommorrow, no trouble  but making you a very jealous boy indeed, in all respects.

As much as you lie to yourself that the US is the place for you at the moment, you can whistle as much dick as you desire, but it will soon wear off.

I give it two months before you are gagging to move back to Asia.

Twisted Evil
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sat May 20, 2017 8:50 pm

Fucking delayed flight.

I was sitting next to this hot blonde chick from Seattle and she just started randomly talking to me.

Thought I was in for a while but she eventually brought in the hubbie and kids back home bit.

Great conversation though about Paris and China.

She was blown away by the fact that she could teach in Asia just with a degree and no language.

Think she might tell her hubby she will do it in a few years time.

God I love American chicks like that.

After the fucking terrible yobbish gobshiting of Brit girls, it was like water in the desert.

She was quite nervous when she left, after she shook my hand.

Think I have got my mojo back!!

It's the running, I am tanned and look and feel good.

I would have fucked the bejesus out her though, if I could have.

And I downplayed the writer part.

Onwards and upwards!! cheers king

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sun May 21, 2017 12:54 am

RobertBlack wrote:

She was quite nervous when she left, after she shook my hand.

Think I have got my mojo back!!

It's the running, I am tanned and look and feel good.

I would have fucked the bejesus out her though, if I could have.

And I downplayed the writer part.

That's good you downplayed yourself, otherwise that MILF might've jumped your bones right there at the gate.  That's probably why she walked off nervous and not because you gave her a creepy vibe.

(BTW:  ain't no married woman with kids gonna go into ESL in Asia.   Razz )

Glad to hear your mojo's back, even if you didn't get to bang the chick making smalltalk in the airport.  I had some similar experiences.  I sat next to a pretty girl on my last flight and we chatted a while but somehow it fell short of banging her.  Sad  Then a hottie in New York asked me to watch her bags while she went off for coffee.  I took this as a near-sure sign of a forthcoming layover bang, but then I realized I was the only white guy in proximity at the gate (racist bitch!) I also didn't bang any of the flight attendants or female security staff during my transit.

My mojo must be waning.  A cool guy would score at least three pieces of tail on a domestic flight and a dozen or more internationally.

Post  RobertBlack on Sun May 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Haha, we got pulled over late last night by the cops, walking home. One was a female. They wanted to know if we had heard any shots. The chick gave me a nice smile when they drove off.

Haha, weird.

Shops are shut today. And tomorrow I will have money. Man I don't mind admittting that I need a drink.

My archilles is bruised or slightly torn so need to rest up. May as well drink while recovering.

Going back to my old friends beer and scotch.

Wine and vodka was just too gruesome.

She leaves in half an hour, then I got this place to myself for 20 days or so.
    cheers  sunny  jocolor

Last edited by RobertBlack on Sun May 21, 2017 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun May 21, 2017 6:31 pm

Razz

Last edited by RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun May 21, 2017 6:41 pm

OMG she has just gone.

This feels so good!!

Man I am also in need of my own company.

No more dumb depressed sister and nagging friend.

Just me!!!

And I will have to put up with your shit also, during my bingie.

And try my hardest not to pester my mates.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun May 21, 2017 6:42 pm

My neighbor found a pygmy rattlesnake in his yard a couple days ago. Dude's got some balls. I would've killed the thing from a safe distance with a shotgun, but he went melee and beat it to death with a shovel.

Snakes are life. Don't kill them, or their karma will poison your soul.

What's your animal?

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun May 21, 2017 8:02 pm

That's probably why she walked off nervous and not because you gave her a creepy vibe.

I don't give off a creepy vibe ever.

No, she was nervous as she was embarrassed and didn't want me to notice the foaming wet patch that had formed through her jeans at the crutch area. Mad
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 1:29 am

By the way, this is the closest thing you are going to get to an actual vagina:

http://www.gossipmill.com/2016/11/photos-adorable-photos-of-fish-called-shellfish-that-looks/
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Mon May 22, 2017 1:45 am

Authentic human female vagina is not beyond the realm of possibility.  I met a woman at the meeting yesterday who would have been doable if you shaved a decade or so off her age. (Her and I were the youngest attendees.)  I do have a car I could borrow to get to Daytona meetings where I'd be more likely to meet suitable poon than this graveyard waiting area of a town.  Thing is that I don't want to pay for gas.  Also that place is filled with bars and strip clubs, so I'd probably wind up lost there or with a DUI.  I make it a point to be within walking distance of my bed when I go out on one.

Post  The Angel of God on Mon May 22, 2017 1:54 am

RobertBlack wrote:That's probably why she walked off nervous and not because you gave her a creepy vibe.

I don't give off a creepy vibe ever.

No, she was nervous as she was embarrassed and didn't want me to notice the foaming wet patch that had formed through her jeans at the crutch area. Mad

Yeah, and the female cop and the interviewer for the online company and probably every other female you interact with, right?

If that were true, you'd be getting variety poon, like I do, 'stead of rehumpin' Ol' Besse as you do.

Enjoy your Scotch, you pathetic stinking drunk creep. I'm 26 days sober now, which is the winning number according to your dumb, arbitrary rules.

I'm sure you'll have a grand ol' time holed up alone (yet again) sucking at the teet of ethanol. Maybe that cop chick and the airport girl and the interviewer will all show up for a four-way with you in your mind. It's something you can masturbate over at least, as you do with most of what you post already. lol!

For me I need a statistically possible scenario to bust a nut, 5% minimum. If you can fuel your wanking with 0.0000000001% odds, more power to you. This might also go a long way in explaining your stellar gambling losses.

Post  The Angel of God on Mon May 22, 2017 2:09 am

RobertBlack wrote:My neighbor found a pygmy rattlesnake in his yard a couple days ago. Dude's got some balls. I would've killed the thing from a safe distance with a shotgun, but he went melee and beat it to death with a shovel.

Snakes are life. Don't kill them, or their karma will poison your soul.

What's your animal?

Once again, you start talking like a moronic hippie freak.  Rolling Eyes

I respect life, and I won't kill animals unnecessarily.  There are several species of snakes on this property, including a large one, that I leave completely alone. However, this particular snake, the pygmy rattler, is responsible for more envenomations in Florida than any other species.  The big rattlers stick to the forest, but these small ones get into residential areas to nest and hunt in yards and gardens.  They're also more dangerous than the big ones because the diamondbacks don't like to waste their venom and usually won't give you their full dose on a bite, but these pygmy rattlers blow their whole load on every bite.  Killing them makes sense, cuz capturing them would be dangerous -and it's not like they're endangered. If you don't kill them they will nest and procreate and get into your neighbors' yards.  Bottom line is that somebody's gonna get bitten eventually, so you kill them.

Bad karma?  I'd feel a hell of a lot worse if an elderly neighbor or some kid died of an envenomation because I didn't exterminate one of these dangerous creatures.

Last edited by The Angel of God on Mon May 22, 2017 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 2:15 am

I bet you are a pig.

Or maybe a sheep, or dog.

Has to be one of the three.

Mad  pig
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Mon May 22, 2017 2:20 am

I'm a white male human.  If you think you're anything else you're pretty dumb.

Oh, wait you "identify" as a scorpion cuz that's your asshological sign, right?

Why don't you and Pi go so suck a totem pole together, ya hippie retards.

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 2:20 am

Anyway, at least I am teaching you how to fight back, insults wise.

Before you were like a soft marshmallow.

Laughing

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 2:25 am

A soft piggy shaped marshmallow.

I am talking about the Chinese zodiak, not the Western signs.

You actually make me laugh.

The fact is no one would let you live in their apartment for 20 days, as no one trusts you.

Especially not an ex-girl.

You are certainly a WOMAN lover, until you break up with them, or more correctly, they dump you, or cheat you, or steal from you, then you become a woman HATER.

My sister is rapidly becoming a man HATER. But in fact she is a man LOVER. You and her are very similar, the problem is you both make bad choices when it comes to the opposite sex, and bad decisions.

I am not a woman hater.

And never will be.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 2:27 am

But fair dues, 26 days is impressive.

Well done.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 2:29 am

The Angel of God wrote:I'm a white male human.  If you think you're anything else you're pretty dumb.

Oh, wait you "identify" as a scorpion cuz that's your asshological sign, right?

Why don't you and Pi go so suck a totem pole together, ya hippie retards.

Oh yeah, and like Christianity is like all true.

Especially the Bible.

Rolling Eyes
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 2:29 am

Christians claim the dinosaurs never existed.

God never made them, is that your argument?

Rolling Eyes Shocked
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 2:32 am

The guy who is still trying to get one of his ex's criminally prosecuted, like 10 years later.

Some words for you dude.

Choose more wisely next time, and MOVE the fuck ON. Laughing Mad Razz Smile

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 2:34 am

And, I bet if you gave me her double sign, I can guarantee you were a mismatch on paper, compared to yours.

If you are a pig, then snake is bad, probably also ox is bad.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 2:36 am

Pig

Best match: Goat, Tiger, Rabbit
    Worst match: Monkey, Snake
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Mon May 22, 2017 2:48 am

Of course dinosaurs existed, we've uncovered tons of fossil remains.  Only brainwashed Christian fundi-bots say dumb stuff like that.

I do tend toward intelligent design theory cuz of all the holes and chicanery that plague evolution theory.  (corrupted science like BB.)  I'm still not in with the dumb fundi-bots trying to twist everything to "prove" a literal account of scripture.  They're just as bad as the atheists and their agenda on the other side of it.

God has no place in scientific investigation, and that's all science is a method of investigation.  If you believe in God, as the early naturalists did, no problem.  You are exploring His universe, the one he created.  If you believe that, you should have nothing to fear from discovering something new about it.  If you are agnostic, atheist or whatever it shouldn't matter either.  Stephen Hawkings and Dawkins and the rest of the atheist agenda crowd love to bring God into it by denying His existence.  Such is above the realm of the science.  It's not the type of question science, in its correct application, is designed to explore. If you can't observe and quantify, it ain't science.  I do tend to believe that there are aspects of reality, big ones even, that can't be discerned by our senses, human or machine.  And I think there is a LOT of bogus theory in Cosmology and Evolution that is more conjecture than observation based and therefore not real science.  

The Devil planted all the fossils in the Earth is as unscientific as the stuff those atheist cunts come up with.  So is "God did it."  Fine if you believe God did it.  I tend to that *belief* as well.  But that's called faith, not science.  And faith, if you really have it, shouldn't make you afraid of new evidence that might contradict your belief system in someone.  The other side suffers the same problem.  All Big Bangs coffin nails have already been pounded in, yet the industry and its agenda is still considered mainstream and continues to dominate academia, become ever more intolerant of dissent in order to keep propping up its nonsense, which was wrong from its very foundations from the get-go.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:21 pm