Laid Bare!

Dusgusting suck face Billy Cosby pulls out the racist card.

RobertBlack

Dusgusting suck face Billy Cosby pulls out the racist card.

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 pm

The Angel of God

Re: Dusgusting suck face Billy Cosby pulls out the racist card.

Post  The Angel of God on Wed May 17, 2017 1:55 am

Not surprised Rolling Eyes

Ol' Rapey has dozens of accusers, many with no financial motivation. He's like OJ, we all know already, but still have to sit this through crapola cuz the m'fkrs black and monied.

It's wearing thin. The worst one when the libs decry the "disproportionate rate of African Americans incarcerated over white Americans," conveniently leaving out the clear-as-day statistics showing their disproportionately higher rate of committing crimes.

I'm fine with letting blacks have their "equal opportunity" solong as it's really that and not tilted in their favor (by means of white disadvantage), but for all the coons who want to go committing crimes, don't even spend money on imprisoning 'em. Just ship the m'fkrs straight back to their beloved Africa.

Re: Dusgusting suck face Billy Cosby pulls out the racist card.

Post  The Angel of God on Wed May 17, 2017 1:58 am

If I were the boss of everything, that's what I'd do with Bibilliby Cobby, just airdrop his geriatric ass off in the middle of DPR Congo with a canteen and a spear.

He'll be fine as he is already quite proficient in African language and dialects:  

Aba deebah doobah dabbah!

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:22 pm