RobertBlack

Re: Self-ban me Sciency.

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 3:31 pm

From now on people can find my rantings on:

https://robertblackswriting.wordpress.com/
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 3:38 pm

I was only really here as your Asian trips interested me.

But now your life is fucking as dull as a wet doormat.

And I don't like Pigs.

Bad for snake's karma.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Don't worry, you can always beg Pi back.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Razz
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 6:19 pm

I was actually up for meeting you in Asia at some point, as you seemed quite a good guy at that school.

But of course then you weren't drinking.

I am really into that double-sign shit.

And since I have discovered you are a pig I just couldn't.

Pigs are sneaky cunts.

I met one in Harbin, we actually hit it off, played chess together, partied together, went to brothels together, I even gave the cunt my apartment for free for a few months until the lease ended, as I got a job in a university with a far better one on campus.

His only negative at first was that Baby would catch him saying shit about me behind my back to Chinese, in Chinese. He was totally fluent. But I always just fobbed her off. He used to call her names too, when I wasn't around, tell her to fuck off and stuff, when he was drunk. Baby was like a little angel and incredibly popular among Chinese and foreigners in the city.

Then one night this Irish guy asked me if he was my friend when we pissed. He told me that the guy had totally dissed me and that I seemed a reasonable guy, and he wanted to give me a heads up.

After a few months he was like a total outcast, sitting by himself, at bars, and he grew a long beard.

He came over to me, tried to suck his way back in.

I said to him, look bro, nothing personal, but you are a pig, and I am a snake.

We are bad together.

That was the last I ever saw of him.

But if I help people, I will not tolerate disloyalty.

Also, the Chinese guy who screwed me, by doing a deal with the shops and halving the profit, when we went shopping, was also a pig.

Both of them totally justified their actions not only in their own head, but to others. Me also.

That is the danger.

And they weren't as fucking deluded, and in denial about everything about their own lives, as you are.

The conclusion is, you would be a dangerous person to be around, as you could not be trusted. And you would totally justify wahtever actions you do in your own head later. We see that here. In you podcasts.

Last edited by RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 6:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 6:23 pm

You haven't been disloyal to me, but standing me up at that bar was fucking rude and arrogant. You can make all the excuses you like, and turn it around to yourself by saying you got robbed (that's a Sciency pattern) or whatever, but at the end of the day when you arrange to meet someone there should be that conscious effort to go through with it, out of respect. You knew I had to travel a long way. Yet you just went, fuck it, I'm not waiting this long for the cunt! Even though I was constantly sending you texts as to my progress. Whether you made that choice sober, or drunk, is irrelevant. We all have a drunken instinct that determines our next steps.

Now that I know you are a pig, I understand.

You have helped me in a few ways though.

You got me onto that internet teaching.

And you have helped me in controlling my drinking.

At university we used to have this saying, "Don't be a Cliff." Based on Cliff Barnes being such a loser on Dallas.

Now I adopt a saying, "Don't do a Sciency," when thinking about not going out and talking to random strangers and so on.

I saw you sink to such levels in Thailand that I just knew i didn't want to end up like you.

Last edited by RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon May 22, 2017 6:28 pm

I do not wish you badly, actually I hope you can get back to Asia. You will delude yourself for a while that living in the West is great.

But I have been the full circle on here.

And I am done.

Snakes are very loyal, always stay to the end, give the person the benefit of the doubt, don't judge.

Just look at me here, the last poster.

But pigs take advantage of that.

I have a bottle of booze winking at me.

And believe me, I need a drink. I don't care to admit it.

I would like to make this my last post ever on this forum.

So, as I said, I request that you delete my ID, so I cannot post further.

Good luck.

Oh and good luck to you too Eggraid.

I have written, unpacked, washed the dishes, now it is time to relax.

Cheers!

drunken
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue May 23, 2017 2:53 am

Sorry not banned.  You do realize the phrase "self-ban me" is an oxymoron, right?  Go right ahead and ban yourself.  All it involves is *not* logging onto the site and posting shit.  Don't give me more work to do.  I ain't your house nigger, ok?

Still going on about The Den.  I was a liter of booze into it when you called me.  I remember going to The Den and drinking there, but everything after that is blackout.  Anyway, loooooooooong past giving a fuck about your petty resentments and other assorted childish BS.  

Enjoy your booze and your self-imposed exile.  I'll keep talking smack about you, cuz that's how it goes around here. Don't be a Pi and keep coming back here after making such a declaration cuz it'll just make you look like even more a jackass than is already abundantly obvious to everyone that you are.  

Frankly, I agree with everything Pi flamed you about before he fucked off... as I'm sure does the vast majority of our readership.

Have a drink and fantasize about banging every female service worker who deigns to make eye contact with a creepy geezer like you, draft an acceptance speech for your Nobel Prize in Literature, and def plan your triumphant return to Asia, which you won't be able to handle without a diaper-changing caretaker at this point.  Seriously what are you gonna do when there's nobody left to mooch off of, old man?

Jokeses!  Don't worry.  You'll be curled up dead somewhere before that happens.

Rest in Peace, RB.  We hardly knew ye, nor ye thyself.  Nor doth anyone giveth 0.00001 fuckturds.

Your Idol,

Psioncy

PS: Where I said RIP please replace "rest" with "suffer" and "peace" with "hellfire."  Tnks.   flower

Post  The Angel of God on Tue May 23, 2017 5:17 am

BTW: Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. affraid

I'm pleased as punch to be last man standing. farao

First the poods got eradicated, mainly by *my* efforts.  Then one by one every SK member packed up his ass and quit when the going got rough, like super slow motion dominoes landing on flies. monkey

All but one.  Me, Psioncy.  I've stuck it out from the beginning right here through the end.  Tons of guests, yet nary a poster in sight.  I'll be delighted to have this place to myself cuz anything beats sharing it with yellowbellied pansy-assholed sissies. flower

I *will* continue to shit-talk you in your absence, and like all who have pussied out before you, you will read every last syllable with your mouth gagged shut, helpless to defend yourself.  In truth, that's how I like doing things best anyway.  afro

Soooooo very very sick of everyone around here riding my coattails. Mad

Finally I'm free of all you obnoxious parasites and I couldn't be more delighted.    sunny

Yippie-kai-yay m'fkrs! cheers

Post  RobertBlack on Tue May 23, 2017 11:24 pm

It's easy fuckface. All one has to do is change password and forget it.

I take that back, as you couldn't even do the decent thing, as in some sick perverted way, you think we will always come back to your pathetic forum.

Wrong.

So I take back the good luck sentiment.

I hope you drink yourself to death or into jail. You will. Soon.

Child abandoner.

Twisted Evil

Sayonara, fuck face.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Thu May 25, 2017 4:06 am

RobertBlack wrote:It's easy fuckface. All one has to do is change password and forget it.

Then do that.  

Board is still open though.   Razz

You're a classic example of someone who loves to dish out flames but is hypersensitive to finding himself on the receiving end... despite whatever claims you may make to the contrary.  

A bunch of people have stopped posting here over the years.  I can think a dozen users with active accounts that have stopped.  What's so hard about it for you?

I'll keep posting, here or TBj or wherever.  I like doing it. If I don't feel like doing it, I don't.  If I don't have a comment to make, I don't post, don't strain my brain to generate a comeback if it's not there.  It's an obscure forum about virtually *nothing* so who fkn cares?

WTF you want a goodbye party in your honor?  Should I supply kazoos and cake?  Should we play pin-the-tail-on-the-jackass?  This is SK, bro.  There're no fond farewells to be had.  Anybody who can't cut it here gets to fuck right off with nothing to show for it but a flaming bag of poo as a parting gift.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:19 pm