Laid Bare!

Laid Bare Coming Soon!

The Angel of God

Laid Bare Coming Soon!

Post  The Angel of God on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Once again it's time for the annual or whatever tradition of spreading this forum's filthy whore legs apart and exposing our archives to corrode away the optic nerves of the viewing public.

When I get around to it.  And *do* get ready.  There's no better way to lower your IQ than perusing SK's archives, scientifically proven to be 200X faster and more effective at turning you into a degenerate than huffing gasoline.

SK is like the fentanyl of depraved forums worldwide.  What's worse, we're extremely proud of this. cheers

Re: Laid Bare Coming Soon!

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:45 pm

As promised, the time honored SK tradition of Laid Bare is again upon us, with more toxic internet waste than you could gag and puke yourself through in an entire week, preserved in perpetuity for future generations who shall study us and all we did here.

Now, let us please bow our heads and observe a moment of silence in memoriam of all those who we've lost here.  Which is everyone.

silent  silent  silent  silent  silent  silent  silent

Thank you.  Now that's over I asked that everyone stand, point, and laugh at all those same pansy losers who couldn't cut it here. Razz  Razz  Razz  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  cheers  cheers  cheers

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:58 am

Holy shit, I just read a few old poodlewar threads. Wicked funny stuff some of it. It's hard to believe now how seriously everyone was taking that shit back then.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:21 pm