Laid Bare!

Marijuana conspiracy?

The Great Splendini

Marijuana conspiracy?

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:11 am

Is there any kind of conspiracy regarding marijuana?

Not only are they legalizing it, but I came across 2 songs that are actively promoting it. So are these just independent artists or are "they" promoting it?

Snoop Dog - Smoke Weed Every Day
    and
    Damian Marley (one of Bob Marley's sons) -- I Love You Mary Jane or something...

Is it?

1 - 'Good' for you?
    2 - 'Bad' for you?
    3 - Neutral?

I read this on Quora and one guy's answer blew my mind:

Marijuana is a terrible brain poison that blocks your ability to think. It makes you stupid,
    and I mean cartoon-character stupid, a kind of stupidity you can't even conceive of until it
    happens, and the stupidity doesn't go away for days and days, as long as a week. You will not
    be able to formulate precise ideas, you will not be able to make any original thoughts, and I
    mean nothing, your mind is a blank slate, you are an upright chimpanzee.
    Even when you get over the effects, you will never recover the ideas you would have had in
    the period you were gone. It's like death, it is among the worst experiences you can imagine.
    It goes without saying that I never touch the stuff. But does that make me safe? Hardly.
    Because marijuana is doubly insidious, in that it works to kill your thoughts even in tiny
    second-hand doses that are far too miniscule to get you high, or even buzzed. The dosage
    stoners take is enormous, often a hundred times larger than the dosage that will make a
    normal person stupid, this is not an exaggeration, and people will smoke it around you, and
    the residual vapors will inflict their damage on your brain in a display of willful negigence
    and inhuman callousness that is characteristic of these zombies. Because one of the first
    thing that goes with marijuana is the sense of right and wrong.
    Stoners consistently lie about the effects of marijuana, since they form a clique of brain-
    damaged idiot-savants. They all know exactly what the damage is, having lived though it.
    But instead of stopping, getting clean, and warning others, they instead collectively work to
    spread marijuana intoxication until everyone is as stupid as they are. The basic idea behind
    it is "why should only I suffer?" It's the same motivation that leads the beaten child to beat
    his children in turn.
    The Angel of God

Re: Marijuana conspiracy?

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:13 am

Cannabis *does* make you dumb.  Being dumb makes you more aware of details, colors, etc... because you are no longer processing as much through your intellectual filter.  Such perspective shifts on occasion can be useful for breakthroughs.

The only weed conspiracy I believe in is the corporo-fascist control of the already highly regulated recreational cannabis industry.  F-that.

Everyone should be allowed to GROW WHATEVER THEY WANT ON THEIR OWN LAND.  Constitutionally, it's already beyond the government's purview to regulate it at all.  To do so is a grievous violation of the right to liberty.  Not that that stops our ever expanding federal police state who jumped the shark completely with this crap with Bush II and 9-11 hysteria.

For example, it's perfectly legal to ferment alcohol at home.  The law draws the line at distilling (concentrating) it.  That same legal logic could be applies poppies, coca, or whatever else anyone wants to grow/trade/sell... cuz those drugs in their natural form are not particularly harmful and probably a better alternative than the synthesized big pharma drugs that get peddled legally.

Gotta take down the Fed and State govs first though.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:10 am

hey dude,

govts are half-evil.

but most human beings are fucking savages.

take away govt rules and regulations and it's fucking mayhem out there.

they'll sell smack to your 5 year old daughter and ruin her fucking life for a coupla bucks.

we NEED governance and we NEED to be controlled.

because we're fucking savages.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:44 pm

Government is just organized crime. The FED taxes and controls tobacco and liquor sales, and you are in violation of the law if you produce and trade your own. It's shaping up to be the same for cannabis.

I agree we need laws, but not those laws which are entirely about restricting personal freedom, gearing all business toward their corporate monopoly owners, and just generally enriching their own class at the expense of "the governed." I don't need *that* f-ing government. Fuck that government.

Police should be doing stuff like investigating rapes and murders, and not focused on what's growing in someone's garden. The woman at the dollar store wouldn't even sell me rolling papers because I forgot to bring my ID. She got nervous and told me she had to cuz was on camera. Same goes at the bar here if you order more than three drinks. "Can't serve you more cuz I'm on camera." F-ing ridiculous the level of control the State and Fed want to exert on the masses. Cunts. It's time to make that shit flow uphill.

Well, I won't. I'm heading back to China cuz F this noise.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:41 pm

YOU are fucking organized crime.

Fucking gangsta goombah dopehead piece o' shit you.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:42 pm

you order more than 3 drinks at a time?

ha ha ha.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:48 am

No, I order a triple cuz it's more efficient.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:48 am

Cannabis make you dumb, yes - like many other things. Not buying into the conspiracy-stuff and pretending that theres a group of people in the office who had a conversation about weed, that noone heard of, let alone taped.
    Its quite simple really. Too many people wants to smoke pot, so they legalize it.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:29 am

eggraid wrote:Cannabis make you dumb, yes - like many other things. Not buying into the conspiracy-stuff and pretending that theres a group of people in the office who had a conversation about weed, that noone heard of, let alone taped.
    Its quite simple really. Too many people wants to smoke pot, so they legalize it.

Yeah maybe.

Your explanation might be valid.

I'm not really sure.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:22 pm

I dislike the effects of cannabis, but WTF do I care if someone else wants to grow or use it?

It's about the least harmful of all the substances out there.  People go nuts with the pharmaceuticals in this country, all legally peddled, but weed's gotta be illegal?  Here in FL you will still go to jail for possession.  Also most jobs nowadays require regular urine testing for the health insurance so many people are barred from using it, even in their free time.  Ridiculous.  No food stamps now either if you're poor and test positive for THC.

Portugal went and decriminalized everything and their OD and drug related crime rates both went down markedly.  But here in the US, nooooo.... they still have people serving out long prison sentences over pot.  It's completely stupid.  

The government needs to get out of people's business.  If you want to grow tobacco, weed, poppies, or WHATEVER and trade or sell them with you neighbors you should be allowed to.  The gov and big pharma just want to keep their monopolies and the money flowing to their elite class.

The opiate epidemic in the US was caused by all these prescription opiates they prescribed like candy for decades.  Now they start to restrict it and all the addicts move to heroin.  Overdose is now the leading cause of death in many regions of the US.  

The only laws, maybe, should be against the sale of concentrated forms of the drugs.  If people want to chew some coca leaf they grew or smoke or drink poppy tea it shouldn't be any business of the gov.  Those natural forms are not nearly as harmful as the concentrated stuff people are herded into using.  Ever hear of anyone ODing on some poppy tea, a pot brownie, or coca leaf?  Of course not.

You can concentrate the caffeine out of coffee into a deadly substance.  Should we make coffee illegal too, or just ban caffeine pills that dose out 50x times the caffeine as a cup of joe?

The big pharma stuff is mostly synthetic and concentrated.  Naturally occurring drugs are tame by comparison, but they'll never legalize it cuz it would take the profits out the corporo-fascist-police state's hands.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:29 pm

maybe pharmaceuticals should be banned as they are of the devil.

plants should be used, but in a positive way. we need to understand how they affect us, and if they affect us negatively, they should also be banned.

and since you can't trust anyone, things need to be regulated.

but by a non-evil entity. not the FDA.

but we're not there yet as a society.

maybe if there is ever a golden age, but we're in the dark ages now.

people consuming shit that's bad for them and the govt also peddling shit that's bad for us.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:06 am

Nothing should be banned. It's not the government's business. Making it illegal is a mandate for the gov to enforce those laws and do excessively intrusive shit, like snooping around in peoples' gardens and examining their pee pee.

Big Pharma lobbies make the laws. If they didn't, people wouldn't need the toxic synthetics they peddle, but would instead be free to use what they can produce in their own backyard.

Pot isn't "good" for you, but it's not the place of the gov to forbid it. Lots of shit is bad for you: Junk food, watching too much TV, chronic masturbation, etc. To regulate any of that requires a police state to intrude all over individual liberties. Fuck that.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:26 pm