Laid Bare!

Changing my religion

Psioncy

Re: Changing my religion

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:28 am

No. It's Einstenian Boingers who co-opted Academics to promote Atheism.... with very bad science. Tesla even warned us this was happening.

The Fed also confiscated all his research, which remains locked away somewhere to this day. Tesla was going to give the world free wireless power and internet.

It ended with him. There's nobody who has picked up where he left off. Tesla himself was building on the research of Maxwell, Faraday, and other great electrical scientists who came before him.

There's a dude who tried to pick up, named Eric Dollard. But his labs keep getting destroyed. He's an old dude and he was living over a decade homeless in San Francisco until this young electrical engineer gave him a lab. Watch some of his YouTube lectures. The dude knows his stuff, but he's the last of it. He can't afford to do research, so he's dedicated himself to writing everything down in the hopes someone will pick it up after him. He's basically just trying to keep the flame lit, because where Tesla ended was just the beginning of where this science could take us. As I said, all we've done since Tesla is refine his tech. There won't be any breakthroughs unless the paradigm gets shifted away from this Boinger nonsense.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:34 am

what progress are you hoping to see?

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:38 am

Go read the top physics and astronomy forums out there. It's all f-ing wormholes and dark matter and other hypothetical mathematical constructs with no basis at all in observation. Not science. And these cunts control Academia and get all the research money... and give us NOTHING back in return for it.

Russian scientists give me some hope, because they are more willing to consider the fallacy of the modern paradigm. Also the Chinese did something quite impressive by entangling two photons, one in orbit and the other on the ground. There's still no way to communicate data through entanglement, but it works as instantaneous confirmation of signals.

What the Chinese or the Russians ought to do is get that Dollard guy and fund his research.

The dude is the only true living electrical scientist in the vein of Tesla and he's asking people for donations to get his car fixed on his webpage, a car he lives out of. Rolling Eyes

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:40 am

The Great Splendini wrote:what progress are you hoping to see?

I honestly believe that if we reopened Tesla's science and built off it, it wouldn't be long until we had clean and virtually unlimited energy.  In fact, that's exactly why the lid is being kept on it.

Everything will be electrical. No need for coal and petrol and damming up rivers and condor cuisinarts (windmills) or any of that shit.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:01 am

well ... that's what you've been told about tesla.

the older i get, the more i believe that 99 per cent of what we're told is modified.

this guy has a different opinion about tesla. have a look if you want. i'm not saying he's right. i really don't know. and i refuse to believe that tesla invented all sorts of things that would catapult humanity further ahead than it is now.

we simply don't know and we have to believe some assholes who write the history books.

so basically here is the link, but i don't care to discuss things that i can't prove or disprove.

so i don't care about tesla.

https://zombiesymmetry.com/2014/05/16/nikola-tesla-was-an-idiot/
    Nikola Tesla Was An Idiot

The dichotomy between Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla, as painted by the scientifically illiterate acolytes of the Tesla fandom, is astounding: Edison, the unimaginative and greedy robber baron in bed with industrial tycoons and big banks; Tesla, the diminutive super genius and member of the proletariat class, who’s only goal was to make the world a better place. In reality, Tesla was no less in bed with “big banks” and received plenty of funding for his ideas early in his career from the likes of J. P. Morgan. Funding for his ideas dried up as his career progressed, however, since his ideas were generally idiotic and since he had a tendency to spend investor’s money on unrelated projects, or lose it in the stock market. At his death, Tesla held over 300 patents. But that hardly means he had over 300 functional or even remotely practical inventions. His last US patent, for example, was for a vertical takeoff tilt-wing biplane. Would it have flown? No.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:14 am

That looks like some anti-anti Edison backlash.  History was very unkind to Nikolai Tesla until the internet came along and the real picture of what was a whitewashed history emerged.  Edison was the  one who cared about the history books, while Tesla only cared about his research.  He was shut down by the big industrial boys and even painted as the archetypical arch villian mad scientist.

The blogist here is an oaf.  Telsa invented the electric motor!  As well as AC electricity, the turbine generator, the transistor, radar... and on and on and on it goes.  ALL the tech we use today.  ALL of it came from Tesla.

He got shut down not because the tech he was developing was stupid but because it would have worked and they knew it.

J.P. Morgan famously asked him, "Where do we put the meter?"

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:26 am

yeah, i have just been browsing this guy's blog after i posted that.

he is making fun of conspiracy theorists.

the main reason tesla is known today is because he was resurrected by conspiracy theorists.

so this blogger may be working for "the man" to make tesla look bad.

or it's just a personal view which could be bullshit.

yeah, well i can't remember the number, but there's a shitload of cancer cures that have and are still being worked on. and some of them probably work. in other words, there probably is at least one if not multiple cures for cancer in existence. but billions of dollars would be lost.

the main problem is the economic system we have goes against our best interests.

the whole economic system needs to be re-vamped first and foremost.

Last edited by The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:27 am

Edison was a well documented cunt. He never invented anything. He took credit for other people's inventions. He f-ed Tesla over, but then Tesla showed up him hard in the AC/DC war. Next came the most useless cunt science has ever been disgraced with, Einstein. Tesla had that cunt's number too.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:29 am

Oh yeah, there's a huge pharmaceutical conspiracy. People are more doped up on synthetics than ever and do not have access to real cures... all because, money. Rolling Eyes

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:43 am

Psioncy wrote:Oh yeah, there's a huge pharmaceutical conspiracy.  People are more doped up on synthetics than ever and do not have access to real cures...  all because, money.  Rolling Eyes

the best real cures are prevention through diet and exercise.

but there are conspiracies lurking there too.

when the "food pyramid" came out, obesity and other illnesses went up.

it was the complete opposite (practically) of how we should eat.

by the way, a pyramid is classic illuminati symbolism 101.

and i learned in the past few years that jogging is not healthy. there was a lot of fake pseudo-scientific stuff put out to encourage people to jog.

sitting is not healthy. this has come out only in the last few years. and we are forced to sit everywhere.

good luck not getting fucked over.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:05 am

I agree with you about jogging. I had a whole row with RB about a while back. Jogging and aerobic exercise create more cell reproduction. Cell reproduction is aging, and that's why joggers look like shit.

Drink water and eat a healthy diet. It's hard here in the US cuz of all the temptation with high calorie foods. It's hard to NOT keep reaching into a gigantic bag of tortilla chips or polish off the rest of that container of cookie dough ice cream. I keep gaining fkn weight here. In Thailand I was losing weight because the food sucked and mostly I just wanted to drink water anyway.

The supermarkets are all rigged to upmarket pricier food so you have to really look to find basic stuff, and they gouge on a lot of items. Like yeast. Eight fucking dollars for a jar of yeast. WTF?

I just hit the produce and meat departments and I'm done. The entire rest of the store is bullshit.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:15 am

Marathon runners don't look athletic. Some of them look like they've been living through famine.

But I don't think all exercise is bad.

Losing weight doesn't mean you're healthy either.

You gotta eat.

And it's impossible to avoid junk food.

But you gotta keep some kind of diet with limited cheat meals.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:40 am

I don't think exercise is bad, but excessive aerobic exercise causes aging. The less your cells reproduce, the less you age. Every time you replace a cell the thingy on the end of your dna strand gets smaller. This is aging. We're programmed to age and eventually die in this manner. The longest lived people are Daoists with their "internal alchemy." They don't eat much at all and they practice gentle forms of exercise. Exerting yourself and stress make you age, as does overeating because it puts more strain on the body and causes more cell reproduction.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:53 am

I've gained a bunch of weight since I got back here, mostly cuz of family. On my own I just cook up some veggies and meat, but they are constantly offering me shit like nachos, subs, pizzas, etc. And they get upset if I refuse it. Then they complain they are too fat and I tell them to STOP BUYING ALL THE SHIT AT SUPERMARKET.

That stuff is hard to avoid if it's THERE to be eaten.

I didn't even have a kitchen during my last years in Beijing or my entire time in Thailand. That's what works best for me, de-emphasizing food, where getting a meal in is something to get done, not the highlight of the day. It's great because you don't have to deal with grocery shopping, storing food, cleaning up, or any of it. And it saves a lot of money. People in America are always wondering where their money is going, worrying about all the bills and taxes, when about 100% of the time the bulk of it is getting pissed away at the supermarket.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:07 am

Psioncy wrote:I don't think exercise is bad, but excessive aerobic exercise causes aging.  The less your cells reproduce, the less you age.  Every time you replace a cell the thingy on the end of  your dna strand gets smaller.  This is aging.  We're programmed to age and eventually die in this manner.  The longest lived people are Daoists with their "internal alchemy."  They don't eat much at all and they practice gentle forms of exercise.  Exerting yourself and stress make you age, as does overeating because it puts more strain on the body and causes more cell reproduction.

I'm not sure.

I think jogging and aerobics are possibly "artificially-created unnatural" exercises.

Walking long distances is maybe more natural. Before cars, our ancestors needed to walk to survive. I think it's been proven to provide many health benefits, including helps to keep the weight down.

Maybe sprinting is more natural. Animals in nature do sprint to catch their prey. Being able to run fast can be a useful skill. Or used to be useful. We are 'animals' that have been 'tamed' by using cars to get around.

Maybe most sports are more natural. Take soccer. You're mostly walking, with intermittent bursts of speed (ie sprints).

Daoism .... yeah but don't they preach not to ejaculate during intercourse (unless you want a bun in the oven) to prolong life?

I really don't know about Daoist diets. I was considering one meal a day a while back. I think I even started a thread on here about it. After researching it, I realized it doesn't work. It leads to malnourishment. It could actually be more dangerous than eating too much. Not to mention you won't have the strength and mental focus to accomplish much during the day. Some Buddhist monks were doing it, but they admitted it makes you feel weak.

Fasting / Calorie restriction has health benefits, but it has to be done right. There is such a thing as under-eating and being malnourished.

So for both diet and exercise, I would say there's a balance. Too much strenuous exercise is bad. But no exercise is also bad.

Walking is good. But most people think it's not strenuous enough. And it takes more time. You can jog for 20 minutes, but maybe you need to walk for one hour. The body recuperates the next day, so you can walk every day because it's not TOO strenuous.

Yoga goes back to ancient times. It's not strenuous, but you still need to be fit to do most of those moves.

And what did Daoists look like? I'm personally sick of having man boobs. Men are not supposed to look like that and I think all men should do at least a small amount of weight-lifting of some sort to build some muscle. My body is a fucking joke. My legs are naturally well-built and strong. My upper body is a fucking joke of flab and excess belly and a joke of a chest. And most people just have thin wiry bodies.

I would keep up the walking if I weren't in such a fucking cold climate. Winters are fucking brutal. I may only start to take care of my health seriously if I ever manage to relocate to a warm climate, which may only be after I retire. Or never. Or after I die.

Last edited by The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:18 am; edited 4 times in total

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:11 am

Psioncy wrote:I've gained a bunch of weight since I got back here, mostly cuz of family.  On my own I just cook up some veggies and meat, but they are constantly offering me shit like nachos, subs, pizzas, etc.  And they get upset if I refuse it.  Then they complain they are too fat and I tell them to STOP BUYING ALL THE SHIT AT SUPERMARKET.  

That stuff is hard to avoid if it's THERE to be eaten.  

I didn't even have a kitchen during my last years in Beijing or my entire time in Thailand.  That's what works best for me, de-emphasizing food, where getting a meal in is something to get done, not the highlight of the day.  It's great because you don't have to deal with grocery shopping, storing food, cleaning up, or any of it.  And it saves a lot of money.  People in America are always wondering where their money is going, worrying about all the bills and taxes, when about 100% of the time the bulk of it is getting pissed away at the supermarket.

It's impossible to follow a diet when you're around other people.

You need your own place.

The thing is most people completely ignore diet and then the last 30 years of their life they survive off a concoction of different pills to control blood pressure, diabetes, the heart. And this is what works for most people. They continue to eat the junk food, stay fat and out of shape, and their lives are prolonged by all these medications. But they're not very mobile, don't go out much, stay home and watch TV in retirement.

But most people manage to live rather old nowadays even without watching diet.

So that's an incentive right there to keep eating nachos. You will likely still survive to an old age.

And taking care of health is fucking hard work.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:24 am

People in America are always wondering where their money is going, worrying about all the bills and taxes, when about 100% of the time the bulk of it is getting pissed away at the supermarket.

Actually, I think Americans spend a relatively much lower portion of their income on food than many other countries...
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:46 am

Yeah, I hate this weight I'm putting on.  It's so gross.  I was steadily losing it the whole year I was in Thai, now back here I'm porking out like a balloon.  I know what I have to do, which is stop f-ing eating.

Americans spend a fortune at the supermarket, r u kidding  me?

A fkn head of cabbage is $4.  There are people who work two jobs, and one is just to pay the grocery bill.  I typically see people dropping $200 or more at the checkout.

I just buy meat and eggs now and cook it up with fresh garden greens, loaded with herbs and spices and vinegar and garlic and hotsauce.  For filler I've been doing rice.  Basically I'm eating like a chinaman.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:35 pm

Man, I'm listening to another lecture by this Dollard guy. Hardly anybody can follow him, even electrical engineers, but you can tell he really knows this stuff from studying Tesla and those who came before him.

Forget all the wormholes and bungholes they talk about on the physics forums. This shit is all demonstrably REAL and you have to be a f-ing genius to understand it. Whenever anybody asks him to speculate on anything, he refuses and says "If I can't observe it in the lab, it doesn't matter."

Unlike String Theory and all the other complicated relativistic horseshit that fails to equate with anything in reality, this business of electrical science is mind-blowingly sophisticated and DOES exist in observable reality. Really, just watch a few minutes of one of his lectures, holy shit is this dude smart. Even other electrical engineers are freaking awed by this dude.

The fact that a man this brilliant lives out of his car is a travesty. If I were some rich fucker I'd be funding the hell out of this guy.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:03 pm

This dude is OLDSCHOOL.  He shits all over Relativity too, and tells his students they will never get Tesla if they apply Einstein's crapola to any of it.  This guy picked up where things left off BEFORE Einsteinianism screwed the pooch.  He's working with ether theory still and maintains that magnetism is an ether disruption.

Einstein managed to remove electricity and magnetism from the universe.  Big Boing operates on the assumption that space is a perfect vacuum.  It's not.  There's no such thing as a vacuum, only differences in density.  Space and matter cannot be separated, and it's a major flaw to view it that way.  Also, because space is filled with matter, it is electrically conductive.  Einstein and Boingers have managed to remove the most powerful physical force in the Universe from cosmology, and no model can make any sense without it. Dollard considers it a conspiracy and claims that relativity was designed specifically to do this.  

He also talks about how fucked up its made everything, because new engineers are trained in the Einsteinian paradigm and don't understand how or why anything actually works.  My father is an engineer (not electrical) and he still gets calls for consultation in his retirement because the newer generations all work off of laptops and just plug numbers into the formulas but don't understand why the math exists for the particular formula.  This guy Dollard is desperately trying to get the knowledge out there cuz he's old and worried that what Tesla developed will be lost to the world entirely after he passes, and this Einsteinian gobbledy gook is the biggest impediment to getting it across.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:49 pm

This guy blows my mind. Did you know Tesla harnessed another kind of electricity in his later experiments that was neither AC nor DC? It was called Impulse Electricity and nobody has been able to harness since Tesla. Dollard shows that there are six more forms of electricity, all unexplored.

This guy goes on about other dimensions and has stuff moving backward in time, except unlike Einsteinian crap he actually shows how it works and uses it to make accurate predictions and refinements. You can see how he goes to great pains in his lectures to explain everything clearly, the only prob is that people still can't grasp it.

Electrical science is freaking amazing, and what he's showing us is that we are not at the end of the road. We've just been refining what Tesla gave us for the past century, but the field has a lot more room for exploration, cept that nobody's smart enough to do it.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:35 pm

Psioncy wrote:

A fkn head of cabbage is $4.

What do you want? You want to eat for free?

And anyway, that's enough vegetables for one person for a week.

Like I've been trying to tell you, you don't need to shovel bucketloads of veggies down your throat every day.

Veggies have been over-hyped as the holy grail by the media, but they're not.

Last edited by The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:44 pm

Eric Dollard?

Just found his youtube channel.

He has like 5000 subs and 12 videos.

Are you sure you're not over-hyping this guy?

Anyway, I'm done talking physics because I am not an engineer or physicist. It's all over my head.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:56 pm

Be careful you don't become delusional sitting around waiting for some heroic physicist to magically transform the whole planet overnight with some magical theory or invention.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:22 pm

If I were some rich fucker I'd be funding the hell out of this guy

Yeah, but that's just more 'looking for a savior' shit.

Just help yourself and stop waiting for some miracle physicist to solve all the world's problems.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:56 am