Laid Bare!

Changing my religion

The Great Splendini

Re: Changing my religion

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:16 pm

allegedly, both these guys are 75 years old...

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:04 pm

The Great Splendini wrote:
    If I were some rich fucker I'd be funding the hell out of this guy

Yeah, but that's just more 'looking for a savior' shit.

Just help yourself and stop waiting for some miracle physicist to solve all the world's problems.

You don't understand. Einstein and the Boingers and the Quantum Mystics took us down an errant path. Look at all of what Tesla gave us! This dude Dollard is a relic from that school of REAL science and what he's saying is that it can be taken back up and explored. Here's what Tesla said about Einstein:

“[Einstein’s theory of relativity is] a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king… its exponents are brilliant men, but they are meta-physicists rather than scientists.”

~ Nikola Tesla, Inventor and Electrical Engineer (1856-1943)

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:10 am

But maybe Tesla is ALSO bullshit.

The powers that be love to play one bullshit against another to get people to take sides.

Democrat vs Republican
    Religions vs Atheist
    Tesla vs Einstein ?

I don't wish to continue to engage in topics that are over my head.

I can't prove or disprove Einstein's theories.

So I don;t want to discuss it.

Also, what proof is there that Tesla's science is actually what he and other people claim it is?

You've researched his invention about free energy and you understand the science enough to be sure that what's he claiming is true?

Whatever you can't prove for yourself, you have to assume is bullshit.

By the way, you focus on complex physics, but you miss out on simple things.

For instance, you have just deluded yourself that exercise is useless. But at the same time, you complain that you have trouble keeping your weight down. Seems fairly simple to me. Exercise more and you will lose weight. But you go into all kinds of contortions to justify not exercising.

And quite frankly, I don;t understand physics and I don't trust you to decipher it for me either. If you can't grasp simple concepts like exercise is necessary to lose weight, then don't expect me to listen to you babble about complex physics.

Last edited by The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:22 am

>>You don't understand. Einstein and the Boingers and the Quantum Mystics took us down an errant path.

what errant path are you referring to exactly?
    big bang eliminates the need for God.
    but to me, I could care less what Einstein says as I have my own views about God.
    I don't depend on scientists to formulate my views about God.
    But to you, you vacillate from one religion to another like you're changing dirty underwear.
    So what difference does it make for you?
    So you figured out Big Bang is bullshit, but you're still confused about what religion to follow.

From a physics perspective, like I said I'll take a pass.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:43 am

I don't understand physics, but I understand how to search for clues that someone is a bullshit artist.

I just found one.

"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything."
    ~ Nikola Tesla

Ok, so WOW!

If you don't waste time with food, and frivolous love affairs and frivolous friendships, and you only sleep 2-3 hours a day and toil away in your fucking dusty lab, you too might one day be a genius like me!

Also, he claimed to sleep 2-3 hours a day.

This is DOGSHIT. TESLA = DOG SHIT

You don't fuckin know what he invented.

He is a made up fictitious character, like a demi-God that we should all worship.

He is created by the elites for people to have false gods to worship.

It's a fraud.

Get married and worship your fucking wife and kids.

And get 8 hours of sleep before you get sick.

And unless you have access to his fucking inventions and can prove them, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT TESLA.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:43 am

I'm taking a week off.

Take time to think about all the shit I said.

I don't want to repeat myself.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:49 am

The guy who slept 2 hours a day, didn't eat, and didn't get laid.

Coz he wanted to save humanity.

What a bunch of bullshit.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:51 am

Go put your physics books down.

And go lose weight, you fat fucking slob.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:44 am

And here's more proof that Tesla is a con game being played by the elites.

Who do you think Elon Musk works for? If you guessed "THE MAN", you'd be right.

Nobody becomes a billionaire in this world without being part of the elite club.

So why does he name his company Tesla?

I thought they were trying to suppress Tesla, weren't they?

So now they're advertising his name.

Ok, that makes sense.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:21 am

No. They're using his name now that's it's come back into vogue. Just like there was a rock band called Tesla back in the 90s.

The reason we know Tesla isn't bullshit is because his theories worked in a lab, not just in the mind, and produced real tech. The tech we use today.

That's the difference, and it's a huge one. And we can do no more than refine his tech because the research got shut down and ended.

What did Einstein produce? Nothing but people talking about more hypotheticals without observational or experimental basis in reality. Forums full of "physicists" talking about wormholes and dark matter, entire careers based off this malarky.

This bullshit defines modern physics and it's a sham.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:27 am

The modern paradigm in cosmology is one of mysticism, not science.

You don't need to be a physicist to research and come to an understanding of this.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:52 am

Was Nikola Tesla really the greatest inventor ever and did he really invent all those inventions he is credited with?
    https://www.quora.com/Was-Nikola-Tesla-really-the-greatest-inventor-ever-and-did-he-really-invent-all-those-inventions-he-is-credited-with

Plenty of people think that Tesla did not invent everything that's attached to his name. And that some inventions didn't work.
    I don't know. And I don't trust that you know either.

And there's another topic here that is much more simple.

And you're ignoring it.

And I would like to settle it.

You're complaining that you can't lose weight, but then you think all exercise is bad.

Do you think maybe you might be wrong about that?

Do you think maybe you should exercise to lose some weight?

Last edited by The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:04 am

So Tesla invented what? "Free energy"?

And this have been proven to work?

Like how? Where?

There's a free energy machine somewhere?

You've seen it? You've tested it?

He slept 2 hours a night and never got laid!

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:00 am

Never claimed Tesla invented free energy, but there are ways to get it.  If you live in a valley you can run a wire down from a mountaintop and power a lightbulb.  Nothing but a wire to take advantage of the natural charge differential.  And that concept can be taken much, much further. For example, the ionosphere is highly positively charged by the solar wind and the earth is negatively charged.  The idea was to fire a high powered laser into the upper atmosphere creating a conductive plasma column back down along the laser along with high voltage current flow.  He also understood that the Earth itself has subsurface electric currents that can be tapped into.  He successfully electrified miles of ground in Colorado.

Also I never said exercise was a bad thing, just excessive cardio/aerobic because it causes rapid cell reproduction, which is aging.

What really perplexes me is your big F-ing problem with vegetables.  A head of cabbage is enough for a week?  WTF dude.  Veggies are high in micronutrients, everyone knows this, and they are indeed the healthiest stuff you can eat.  Without veggies, what is your plate filled up with, big ol' slabs of meat? I consume an entire onion and a head of garlic and at least three kinds of green vegetables daily, and often more than that with salads and such.  I've NEVER heard an anti-vegetabler before in my life who wasn't under the age of nine.  Rolling Eyes

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:08 am

There's no such thing as "free" energy because there are always going to be initial hardware costs and the parts wear.  With that understood, we're already using all kinds of "free" environmental energy, from solar to wind to hydro to geothermal to tidal.  These are paltry compared to the energy fields within the earth and that charge differential between the ground and upper atmosphere, the stuff Tesla intended to tap.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:36 am

Sorry, I'm not talking about Tesla anymore.

Regarding vegetables:

>> Veggies are high in micronutrients, everyone knows this, and they are indeed the healthiest stuff you can eat.

That's what we've been told.

Not just a few times. That wouldn't be effective brain-washing. But millions of times. You can't log in to your yahoo mail without an article on Yahoo news about how vegetables are the healthiest food.

Let's say you had to survive on ONE food. You wouldn't survive on any one vegetable for very long.

Eggs are possibly one of the healthiest foods. They contain quite a vast array of nutrients in quite high amounts. But they also contain protein and essential fat. But they scared people off eggs with false cholesterol threats. Because it's one lie to cover up another lie. We NEED that cholesterol or we fuckin die.

So they are a much more complete food than any vegetable. And you would survive much longer if all you ate was eggs.

No one food has everything we need. But just to compare, an egg is far superior than any vegetable in nutrition.

I met a guy from Tibet. They don't have vegetables in winter. They survive on mostly meat. You can't survive on vegetables during a harsh winter. You will fucking die.

So why are we constantly being told vegetables are the healthiest food?

They are an ADD-ON. Like vitamin pills. If the rest of your diet is shit, vegetables ain't gonna save you. Many vegetarians develop serious health issues.

These are evil black-hearted LIES.

And they have to keep repeating it over and over and over.

Vegetables are the healthiest food.
    Eat your vegetables.

Over and over and over and over and over.

How come nobody says "eat your eggs"?

And then we have "an apple a day keeps the doctor away."

No it doesn't.

We're all a brainwashed society.

Last edited by The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:57 am; edited 6 times in total

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:54 am

>> Never claimed Tesla invented free energy

Yeah well, that's completely ridiculous because this is what he was most famous for.

So here we go. It was "never finished."

So there's no proof that it would have worked.

http://free-energy.ws/nikola-tesla/
    But Nikola Tesla’s most famous attempt to provide everyone in the world with free energy was his World Power System, a method of broadcasting electrical energy without wires, through the ground. His Wardenclyffe Tower, pictured above, was never finished, but his dream of providing energy to all points on the globe is still alive today.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:55 am

>> Without veggies, what is your plate filled up with, big ol' slabs of meat? I consume an entire onion and a head of garlic and at least three kinds of green vegetables daily

I'm not telling you to stop.

But don't be complacent thinking that's enough for a healthy diet.

For me, it's too much work to prepare all those veggies on a daily basis.

But if you can do it, it won't hurt.

Garlic is in a unique class because it's an antibiotic. It's good to eat garlic. But then again, maybe an entire head a day sounds like a lot to me coz garlic is fucking powerful shit. But whatever.

Regarding meat, when I go to my mom's, I have to fight her off with a stick to allow me to eat meat. In the future, more and more people will be brainwashed that meat causes heart attacks, it's bad for the environment, and you're a callous asshole for eating animals.

And it might be harder and harder to eat meat without getting yourself lynched by the mobs of people who are brain-washed by the media in the future.

They're drilling it in the media more and more now and it will get worse.

In fact, if they manage to brain-wash most of the masses, it's possible that meat will be banned.

They're already experimenting and creating fake meats in labs to replace real meat.

And I believe there's an evil agenda behind it.

But you can believe whatever you want.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:10 am

In the film Noah, they tried to make meat-eaters look like assholes.

Part of the brainwashing.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:20 am

This is genius!

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:21 am

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:17 am

Wow, you're so wound up over all this I hardly know where to start.  By clarifying your wack-a-doo assumptions as usual I guess.

1.  Everything else Tesla gave us worked.  Radio, AC electricity, Impulse electricity, Radar, The electric motor, the generator, the transistor.... etc etc etc etc.  That speaks volumes for his credibility, doncha think?  He got shut down because his project to provide wireless power and data worldwide would have worked.  He wasn't even using AC at the end, he was using Impulse Electricity and appearing with his entire body coated in it.  Nobody has been able to harness it since.  There are eight forms of electricity and we only use two of them because the development of the science stopped with Tesla.

You know what I think?  Well, I'll tell ya.  You just want to poop all him and me cuz you have ISSUES.

2.  When did say I *only* ate vegetables.  Why do I have to survive off ONE f-ing food?  That's not healthy at all. I eat eggs and meat and vegetables, which is called a varied healthy diet. Veggies are an integral part of that. Yeah, I know I wouldn't last through a Tibetan winter eating only lettuce.  Jeezum crow.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:22 am

Veggies are not hard to prepare.  For stir fry, I nuke in the microwave for a couple minutes to save on cook time.  If I'm baking or grilling they just go in with everything else.  Not.Difficult.At.All.  Preparing meat is considerably more tricky cuz you got it to cook it just right and sanitize everything.

If I cut up some veggies on a cutting board, I just rinse the motherfucker off.  No harm no foul.  Don't be  doing that with no raw chicken though.

I do it all chinese style, with only one knife, my cleaver.  Put all the veggies on board at once.  Chop. Chop. Chop.  Veggies in the pan, board rinsed off and set back. 10-20 seconds.  DONE!  It's so easy a fucking retard could do it, so what exactly is your problemo?

Last edited by Psioncy on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:23 am

Angel of God wrote:and they are indeed the healthiest stuff you can eat

My point was:
    1 - No, that is incorrect. They are NOT the healthiest stuff you can eat. Your statement is false. If you engage people in arguments, try following the argument and keep track of what you say.
    2 - That this is media misinformation. Everyone believe vegetables are the healthiest stuff you can eat because that's what everyone is told constantly in the media.

It's plain English.

I'm not going to repeat myself and argue in circles like a hamster in a cage.

I took the effort to give you an example and you still don't get what I'm saying.

But tough luck. Your statement above is FALSE.

Conversation about vegetables over.

Last edited by The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:26 am

Yeah right, there's been a huge "media conspiracy" to get people to eat vegetables since the dawn of mankind. Rolling Eyes

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:55 am