Laid Bare!

Shanghaiist

The Great Splendini

Shanghaiist

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:10 pm

Ever read the comments section on Shanghaiist?

There is some serious racial mud-slinging back and forth on that site.

From both sides.

Laowai bashing China and Chinese people (maybe mostly Chinese living abroad? Not sure) bashing whites / Westerners.

That's some seriously nasty shit in those comments sections.

The Great Splendini

Re: Shanghaiist

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:36 pm

In fact, there is a guy who calls himself Heil Hitler on that site:

Heil Hitler • a day ago
    Disgusting people the chinese are

True subhumans

The women look like gremlins, short, flat chested, bow legged, with faces no different than chinese men.

Similarly chinese men look like chinese women, are small, weak and have tiny penises

Truly a disgusting race

Why would a white race mix with a asian? Truly must be the work of mental illness
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:01 am

White bashing is huge. The tropes have been there as long I've been in the industry. The "loser laowai engrish teacher." WTF? Teaching the subject of English is difficult and skilled m'fkn work.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:07 am

I'm not totally on board with white nationalism, but there's a reason for its rise.  It's because white males are continually maligned from all directions.  If you're a rich white dude, that's fine and you'll take it, but it you're a po' cracker m'fkr you're a lot more likely to say fuck it and heil hitler.

You think I'm a huge racist, and I guess I am in some ways.  I do see differences in the races.  That said though, I am also a fair person.  I wouldn't, for example, discriminate on race if I were hiring for a job and the applicant was whatever race.  My issue is that I can't get a m'fkn job BECAUSE of my race, so when I hear about "white privilege" and other PC nonsense I give it back with some radical words on the matter.  Why shouldn't I?

The racism cuts both ways in China, and more toward the anti-foriegner end of things.  Most people who go to China come there with pretty open minds and then slowly start to turn on the culture as they get continually victimized by it.  Cuz there are some very fucked up aspects of chinese culture and foriegners do take the brunt of it.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:19 pm