Laid Bare!

Wars and Rumours of Wars

The Great Splendini

Re: Wars and Rumours of Wars

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:23 pm

I am not saying there won't be some sort of conflict.

I am saying the "official story" is not plausible and absurd.

End. of.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:33 pm

And I'm saying I read news sources all the world and none of them are CNN or whatever else you want to accuse me of being an agent for.

"Perfect journalism" is not something I expect to read.

But to discount is all completely on that basis leaves you with NOTHING.

Seriously, have you ever so much as squeezed an actual booby in your life?

Play-do doesn't count. It must be attached to a real female human.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:34 pm

If you were blindfolded and I put real female human boobmeat in your hand and asked you what it was, I bet your answer would be hilariously wrong. lol!

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:36 pm

You're lucky for several reasons.

One is that I'm the best guy you could be arguing FET with, cuz all the other anti-FEers on the net are boingers.  I have at least studied it and give it its due credit.

Secondly, I'm not in the mood for thoughtful debate cuz I'm f-ed up tongiht.  Not just alcohol.  I drank about five strong drinks, but it's also a double dose of robitussin, sleeping pills, and nyquil I'm operating on.  So I won't explain the word "vector" to you again in case you missed it in Jr. High School physics, k?

I'll just talk about your complete and utter unfamiliarity with the concept of female boobmeat.  lol!

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:41 pm

So I should consider myself lucky that I have YOU to argue with?

That's a good one!

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Whatevs.  I'm on robussin, nyquil, alcohol, *and* sleeping pills.

So I don't have to be all nice to you like I keep being. It's called reciprocity and you are pushing its limits with me.

You hurl insult after insult and react negative about everything cuz you want to argue outside of the comfort zone of the realms you're exploring, like FE, but when you hear real arguments you get all cunty.

You wouldn't recognize boobmeat if a thousand million boobs brushed against your face.

I'm watching cartoons right now and forgetting about my pursuits, but let me tell you about those too.

While you want to argue FE with me, I'm dealing with trying to understand real stuff like aether field theory.  I get it.  FE re-emerged because of meta-physics like relativity, the boing, and quantum mechanics, which are not real sciences.

But FEers want to write off everything they can't see, and there is stuff that is real that you can't see, like 90% of the electromagnetic spectrum.  There are animals that sense stuff we can't.  Boingerism is indeed a lot of BS, but that doesn't mean discounting everything machines, like telescopes, tell us is not observation.  This is how FET got overturned with Heliocentricism in the first place, long before NASA and CGI tech.  Rolling Eyes   Look into it for FFS.

When I re-studied FET, at least I went at it with it enough willingness to see where its adherents were coming from.

The cartoon I'm watching right now is called "SuperJail."  The Warden is a willy-wonka-esque character and the whole thing is a graphic and surreal shitshow.  If I could I would send *you* there cuz you totes belong in SuperJail.  Mad

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:19 pm

You're not totes wrong.  NK might up and realize they're overplaying their hand militarily.  Guam for their entire country is not exactly mutually assured destruction, but I still think you're underestimating the kook factor.

The media seems focused on the first part of the message from China, not the second.  If it's read all the way through, it shows that China only would advocate a one-time retaliatory strike... something the NKer military machine could bunker down for.  The prospect of just nuking NK into ooze is too awful anyway, so all that leaves is a ground war, where NK does have some localized advantages.

I still think talks should continue on sanction lifting for denuclearization.  The problem with that for them is that once they denuclearize they've lost their biggest bargaining chip against future sanctions.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:15 pm

>> You're not totes wrong.  NK might up and realize they're overplaying their hand militarily.

No, no, no.

You are wrong.

They never played the hand to begin with.

90% of media = fake news.

No country the size of Nebraska will ever taunt the US because they know it would be suicide. It's FAKE NEWS. It's FICTION. It's LIES.

Take a look on Youtube of the footage of Otto Warmbier (warm beer?). He's crying at one point. It looks totally fake. And that's because it is fake. He's acting. So who are the alleged Korean guards? And where was that fake shit filmed?
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:37 pm

NK would never taunt the US?  Well that's exactly what's happening openly over and over again.  

Nobody's denying that, not the MSM, non-MSM, The United States, or North Korea.  Just YOU.  Razz

You are used to living under a nuclear umbrella that's always been there.  To them, they are figuring out this tech... and they have.  It's too late to stop them.  They already have not only thermonuclear bombs, but also miniaturized ones along with ICBM delivery -and they don't even need ICBMs to hit Japan.  This progress is highly focused upon and celebrated within the country.  

NK is now a fledgling nuclear power.

That's a fact, jack.  And they have threatened to fire missiles over Japan at US soil.  NOT.MADE.UP.EITHER.

So the question is one of approach.  It's a tricky problem because getting them to give up their nuke program leaves them without a nuke program which is their only bargaining chip against sanctions which they are currently under for developing nukes.  All the while the people suffer.

Look at China.  It's communist (in name at least) but they've come to know a lot more freedom and prosperity than all what the NKers have.  Why?  Because of them opening up, trade, and so forth.

NK is retarded in this respect.  What economy they do have is a drain into their massive military complex.  

I think we need to look at something more comprehensive here, and something that averts war.  Threatening them with regime change could trigger just that.  Kim sees all the "regime change" in the ME and is developing nukes in order to prevent that from happening to him.  

You see what I mean?  This situation is rife with catch-22s.

What we should look at is, for starters, ENDING THE F-ING KOREAN WAR with a comprehensive peace treaty.  Get their economy rolling and offer them some real incentives to denuclearize.  Like China, things will gradually change from being connected to the world and knowing some prosperity.
    Ironically the iron-grip mind-controly cult stuff in NK is only possible because of their isolation and poverty.  I honestly don't care about Trump or Kim or anything like that here.  I want a solution that works for the people of NK.  First and foremost, that means averting a war, cuz it will be too bloody brutal all around.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:15 pm

>> That's a fact, jack. And they have threatened to fire missiles over Japan at US soil. NOT.MADE.UP.EITHER.

No, no, no. It's made up.

It's fake news.

You've been brainwashed.

Conversation over.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:09 am

North Korea never made those statements threatening the US with missiles?

Why aren't they denying they said it then?

The only one denying this is you.

I could just follow up everything you say with "FAKE NEWS YOU RUBE," but that alone really doesn't mean much.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:10 am

It's like you only believe anything if it's in far-flung conspiracy form.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:11 am

Does North Korea even exist at all in your mind? Do missiles?

If I said either did, would you scream "fake news!" at my face?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:31 am

>> Does North Korea even exist at all in your mind?

Good question.

You are finally asking the right questions.

I actually believe North Korea is a US military base ... or something like that.

Or at least the part of North Korea that's shown on TV.

And Kim is in bed with the US.

Now, it makes more sense than the bullshit they're telling you on TV.

Because Kim does NOT want to commit suicide by attacking the US.

He wants to get laid and eat caviar. He doesn't want to die.

Why would you believe that stupid story?

Last edited by The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:38 am

The whole NK story is not believable.

They don't do anything all day long except plot to kill Americans.

They don't make anything. They don't export anything. They don't import anything. They don't have rock bands or music bands of any kind.

They just plot to kill America all day long.

It doesn't sound like anything a real country would do.

And then you get Kim who looks like a cartoon character with his silly stupid haircut.

Which other world leaders have haircuts like that?

And he's always smiling and laughing. Because world leaders always smile.

And of course if a country wants to nuke you, you send a basketball player to sort it out. That makes a lot of sense.

It's fiction.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:42 am

Ok, I'll respect your opinion but you're really not backing that up with anything, and it's one humdinger of a thesis.

The US tore through a NK offense in the war, and the Chinese joined in. Lots of vets in China, The Koreas, and The US. I don't believe they're all in on your conspiracy. I think there's probably tons of bullshit written into whoevers' history books, but the fact that the truce was signed and NK remaining communist until now is all real. I believe they fall under China's umbrella, not Americas. I believe they have a very developed military force, including nukes and missiles. (There's footage of the their test launches and their 5 nuke tests are confirmed with video and seismograph readings.)

I have good reasons to believe these things. Why do you believe NK is not under China's wing but America's and Kim's threats are a show to dupe the public somehow? That's an audacious claim and I have to doubt there's much (if anything) to corroborate it.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:51 am

The Great Splendini wrote:The whole NK story is not believable.

They don't do anything all day long except plot to kill Americans.

They don't make anything. They don't export anything. They don't import anything. They don't have rock bands or music bands of any kind.

They just plot to kill America all day long.

It doesn't sound like anything a real country would do.

And then you get Kim who looks like a cartoon character with his silly stupid haircut.

Which other world leaders have haircuts like that?

And he's always smiling and laughing. Because world leaders always smile.

And of course if a country wants to nuke you, you send a basketball player to sort it out. That makes a lot of sense.

It's fiction.

Oh, I'll agree with part of that. Much of the public has a one dimensional view of NK.

NKers do have very stupid haircuts. In NK women can choose from 16 styles only and men have an even more limited selection and cannot grow their hair beyond 8 centimeters or something. This is actually encoded into law and that law is enforced.

I don't think every NKer is spending his days plotting to nuke America like evil cartoon characters. I think most of them are doing perfectly normal stuff like making dinner and getting their hair cut (frequently) and watching videos and taking there kids to school, and that's what they care about. They probably do hate America cuz their tightly controlled media is forever blasting rhetoric at them, and the US military did tear through there in warfare seventy years ago. The gov there has exceptional control over the media and they pump out a ton of military propaganda.

Also, America didn't "send" Dennis Rodman to NK. He's been widely criticized for his visits there and his relationship with their leaders.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:05 am

>> Also, America didn't "send" Dennis Rodman to NK. He's been widely criticized for his visits there and his relationship with their leaders.

Either way, it makes no sense that their leaders would give two shits about a basketball player.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:09 am

>> Ok, I'll respect your opinion but you're really not backing that up with anything, and it's one humdinger of a thesis.

I'm backing it up with the fact that the whole North Korea "official" story is strange, cartoonish, and not plausible.

So no, I don't have any proof of anything.

So conversation over. Coz I don't have shit besides that and I certainly will not waste my time getting into conversations about geo-politics and how we should "disarm" NK blah blah blah based on what I believe is a fake story to begin with.

But there is no shortage of these types of discussions taking place all over the internet. Knock yourself out.

I'm done talking about North Korea.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:12 am

>> and getting their hair cut (frequently)

that's a good one!

why do you insist on believing everything reported in the news?

throw your fucking TV away man.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:03 am

For the 11th millionth time:  I don't own a TV and have NEVER owned a TV.   Rolling Eyes

So nothing is real, except your convoluted suspicions and those are all the evidence you need?

Are my poopies even real?  OMG, I get it now!  Every day (twice if I have Mexican) the so-called poopalatti have me dropping trou and believing stinky gross brown stuff is coming out of a hole in my butt, but it's really all just in my mind! Nothing that ridiculous could possibly be true. So if I feel like I need to make a dookie I can just do it during a work meeting cuz pooping isn't a real thing and neither are work meetings.  Traffic is a major, major hoax.  I can stroll across the freeway anytime I want.  "Looking both ways" is just the lizard overlords' way of keeping us paranoid and threatened.

I see it now!  My mind is finally free of its prison.   cheers

Everyone, EVERYONE!  Go outside pronto, poop your pants and stand in the middle of the street babbling and/or screaming. This will show them all how enlightened you are.   cyclops

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:58 am

You are right.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:18 am

Potty Training = Indoctrination/Mind Control

Nobody knows they can't just piss and shit themselves until they're "trained" not to.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:43 am

At some point, when people repeatedly and incessantly don't see eye to eye, they need to part ways.

And yes, potty training absolutely has something to do with a conversation about North Korea. Brilliant analogy!

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:20 pm

I get news from a wide cross section of news sources across the globe, and yeah I know they've each got their agendas.

Don't make go through the same thing with you as I did with Eggraid's dumb argument that nobody can form ideas based on reading stuff... and therefore must operate solely off of ignorance.

That's dumb as retard fucks.

Not everything reported in the news is "fake."  This escalation with NK for example is really occurring... however there are some hopeful backchannel communications going that might avert the worst of it.  I know that from "reading stuff."

I'm a discerning reader and a free thinker who takes things with their requisite grain of salt.  It's not all 100% bullshit out there.  What's worse, you go and replace a lot of it with the most far fetched conspiracy fluff you can get your hands on out there, making it even more challenging for people to discern truth from fiction.  You know, like when the counter arguments they're reading all lead back to lizard people and ice-wall guards, they're more likely to go with the MSM/government narratives.

That's the problem. The media is mind control. And the more you let yourself get mind-controlled, the less likely you are to consider other narratives.

I didn't mention lizard people. But anyway you believe that Tesla was an alien.

I didn't mention lizard people. I gave you logical reasoning why I think the MSM narrative is bullshit.

And here it is again. A tiny country attacking the US is like you going to a zoo and taunting a bear.

Would you go to a zoo and start a fight with a bear? It's a simple question, really. It doesn't require belief in aliens or lizards.

Then, through process of elimination of the MSM narrative, I tried to think of alternative narratives that might make more sense.

Anyway, please answer my question. Would you go to a zoo and start a fight with a bear? Yes or no?

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:19 pm