Laid Bare!

Wars and Rumours of Wars

Psioncy

Re: Wars and Rumours of Wars

Post  Psioncy on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:02 am

I'm not explaining again that I don't rely on the MSM but read a wide cross section of online media and always consider what agenda may be a driving force behind it. I prefer articles with free comment sections, which I often peruse afterward. Without that, I could rely on NOTHING, which doesn't lead you anywhere.  I used the "lizardmen" trope to generally describe your willingness to discount ALL INFORMATION FROM ALL SOURCES yet somehow still place faith in extreme conspiracies with no factual basis whatsoever.

And while we're on the subject, pls go read the Korean government's own websites.  There's nothing rational about North Korea.  You think it's a device of the US Government, which runs so counter to reality it's staggering.  The NK gov is truly insane.  The war NEVER ENDED FOR THEM and they believe it is their destiny to destroy The United States and reunify the Korean pennisula.  

Their leaders are a cult of personality like nowhere else on Earth.  Students study the Kims all the way back to the beginning for thousands of hour in school.  It's a core subject in their education, just that!  They also have the fourth largest standing military on the planet, ready for the day they can overrun the DMZ.  In the past their statements were considered bluster, however in recent years they have developed through testing 1.  Nukes  2. Mobile nukes 3.  Accurate local missile tech that can hit Japan and S. Korea and 4. ICBMS now.  

Read their own press if you want to see just how much they believe in this war.  It's all they talk about, invading South Korea, and destroying Japan and The US in a nuclear armageddon.  When they release the latest advancements in their missile tech, it's always accompanied by a statement of their readiness to use it against The United States.

Really, read their own internet.  There's only a couple dozen sites to the whole thing, all gov controlled of course.  They even use EMP towers to block TV and Radio signals from entering the country, where a S. Korean DVD of a drama can get you sent to prison.  Worse, it can your GRANDMOTHER sent to prison, since they punish many "crimes" to "Three Generations."

You want to talk about mind-control?  According to N.Koreans, Koreans the world over are celebrating them and on their side.  The public believes this.  Also Kim jun blah blah blue came down from Heaven on Swans with a unicorn in there somewhere. They also changed their calendar, where year 0 is the beginning of the Kim dynasty. It's a very real cuckooland over there.  Your ant threatening a bear logic would make sense if they were logical members of the modern world but they are not.  Their mindset is still in the war, a war that never ended.

This isn't just bluster for domestic consumption.  This cult-think is practiced right to the top in NK, and it's hardly rational.  Remember, they have a huge army, as big the US Army, and now nuclear warhead and ICBMS.  The sanctions going into effect now are even coming from China, and NK is frothing over it.  Combine that with the rhetoric battle with Trump and their stated aim to do missile tests over Japan that target Guam are seen as nothing less than an attack.  People want to say, "oh they've always acted like this" don't realize that what they've been doing is developing this tech for the day they could use it, which is now.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:25 am

It doesn't matter what I say.  Because I arrived there through research you will discount it and tell me to stop reading stuff.  Then you'll replace it all with the proverbial "lizardman" hypothesis derived not from research but from Mr. Rogers Land of Make-Believe.  For some reason that is all you consider to be credible.

I'm a conspiracy theorist myself.  I've laid them out too, from 9-11 to Einsteinism.  The difference is that mine don't just throw everything out under the umbrella of "conspiracy theory" and replace it with lizard hokum.  We even agree on your "Matrix" in the sense that it exists, but our commonality ends there.  I'm looking at the mechanics of it, which are real and of this world. Subscribing to wild flights of fantasy about it all may be fun but it doesn't lead anywhere.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:41 am

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/840480/North-Korea-news-WW3-US-nuclear-missiles-Donald-Trump-Kim-Jong-un

North Korea’s nuclear missiles are FAKE, claim atomic experts

NORTH Korea’s arsenal of nuclear warheads could be an elaborate hoax, a team of atomic scientists have claimed.

----------------------------

You claim to get information from many different sources. Did you see this article? This is a mainstream media site, by the way.

And they don't mention lizards.

Once you realize the nukes are fake, then take it one step further. The WHOLE FUCKING STORY is FAKE. And an ELABORATE HOAX.

I mean, the NUKES are the central theme in this story. How can anything else be real if the nukes aren't?

You LOSE the argument.

Telling me to go look at NK's govt web site is a pile of horseshit.

Anyone can make any shit up. And they do make shit up.

North Korea govt web sites are as reliable information as dog shit.

Govts are masters of propaganda.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:44 am

>>  Also Kim jun blah blah blue came down from Heaven on Swans with a unicorn in there somewhere.

And you believe that fairy tale?

I am not going to continue debating with people who believe in the stupidest shit they read off North Korea govt web sites.

Fuck you.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:25 am

The Great Splendini wrote:>>  Also Kim jun blah blah blue came down from Heaven on Swans with a unicorn in there somewhere.

And you believe that fairy tale?

I am not going to continue debating with people who believe in the stupidest shit they read off North Korea govt web sites.

Fuck you.

Durp. That text was in conjunction with a lot of other evidence to refute your assertion that NK will behave rationally.

As far your article goes, f-off yourself. I know all about it. Their ICBMs are not fully developed and probably couldn't accurately target the conetinental US. Their other missiles can however hit Guam, Japan, South Korea, etc.

What's being disputed is not whether they have a thermoclear or have tested such, but whether their tech has advanced to the point of developing a "mini-nuke" or something small enough for a warhead. They've devoted their entire national economy into this research and have made huge strides with their tests of the past three years and claim to now have a nuclear warhead. Just because there is still "some doubt" doesn't make it not a serious threat to consider. That and the fact that their state run media is posting almost nothing but threats to start a nuclear holocaust. Their army overrunning the DMZ is also a very real threat, since it's THE SIZE OF THE US MILITARY forces in terms of soldiers. You think Kim is rational and works for the US. You're wrong. Yeah, I'm sure the WTO and the World Bank and all those NWO m'fkrs would love to get into NK and stip mine and put KFCs on every corner, no doubt. But that's not what this is about. The State Department is trying to avert a war that would domino very quickly out of control. That's kind of hard to do when Kim is threatening to fire missiles that "may or may not" be nuclear tipped at US soil... over Japan.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:37 am

Do you really think the Defense Department is going to tolerate this?  They're not.  They're already preparing the strike on NK.  

You've been lulled into thinking the nuclear threat isn't real BECAUSE it's been contained for so long.  It's very real.  Ask anyone with ancestors in Hiroshima or Nagasaki.  And this NK situation is not in a vaccuum.  China has said they will counter a preemtive strike or any strike that attempts to take down the Kim regime, even after NK has fired first.  That's a very bad situation.  The Chinese are still pissed at the US about the Korean War.  China is also standing off with every country in SE Asia over the SCS, which they are claiming basically in full.  China is also very likely to be engaged in a ground war with India very soon.  You put that all together and what you have is a recipe for a World War.

WWI nobody thought it could come to what it did, same with WWII, and so on.  You can go ahead and bank on NKs rationality, but you'd best believe the US Defense Department ain't gonna.  Not when he's conducted successful nuclear tests, missile tests, and is threatening to deploy all that tech at US soil.

Tump used the words "Fire and fury like the world has never seen before."  He's not wrong.  Forget occupation messes, the full might of the US Military Machine in large scale conflict is indeed going to astound the world. Of course, it would be much better if that didn't have to happen and the world was left unastounded and countries kept peacefully trading and people kept living their lives.  This isn't all up to Trump either, BTW.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:53 am

Here's why the nuclear threat is FAR worse today that it was in WWII.

One Tsar Bomb test could decimate a major city, just one.

So if NK is allowed to start WWIII, we can't just ask how China is going to react, but also Russia.  

Things get out of control and take on a life of their own in World War.  Study WWI history to see what I mean.  It's a chain reaction of events, kinda like what goes inside a thermonuclear blast itself.  Which is an interesting correlation actually but it won't matter if the US gets attacked, particularly by nuclear weapons.  The whole planet is fkd if the other nuke powers get sucked in.

The cork has been kept on this Jeannie since WWII ended, and NK's stated aim is to pop it.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:09 am

Just India and China going to war is major cause for alarm.  China has said it will try to contain it to skirmishes, but they are both major powers with huge navies and nuclear arsenals.... and wars take on a life of their own.  This is why Russia and The US never directly engaged in the Cold War but fought by proxy.

Don't think it can't happen, it can.  When WWI started all those European assholes were going off to war smiling and saying shit like, "This is just going to be little contest to straighten a few things" and it turned into the biggest meatgrinder in human history.  The Battle of Verdun raged for years with millions dying over the same ground.  Day after day, year after year, slaughter and gas warfare.

The Chinese statement in the GT about N. Korea, I thought was chilling.  It was a very logical and direct if/or statement.  There's a certain honesty that comes about in this kind of thing that goes way beyond the usual political bluster.  The US Navy is now positioning themselves for a strike on NK, while China and India mobilize along their shared border.  Think about that.

Maybe everything can get descalated and solved.  I'd love to be in the wrong and find out I had been being hyperbolic right now. (grammar? scratch )  Seeing this through a historical lens however is extremely troubling to me.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:57 am

Upon further reflection, my original conspiracy theory is far-fetched.

But I still don't believe the mainstream media story.

The US is the aggressor and North Korea is defending itself.

Just like in the Middle East wars.

The western media is trying to make NK look like the bad guy so they have support from the population to attack them.

When in fact, the US and its allies are the bad guys and the real threat.

Attacking NK for whatever reasons ... because NK doesn't want to go along with them.

And they likely don't have the kind of nuclear capabilities being reported.

Just like they kept reporting that Saddam had nukes, and later it was revealed that he didn't, but they attacked anyway.

But you can believe whatever you want.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:11 am

I don't want anybody to attack anybody.

NK is the one trying to force a confrontation here. What if New Zealand was threatening to lob nukes at China or Russia, how much better do you think that would play out?

The US State Department does not want to have to engage but there are parameters where they will and Kim is crossing them.

I don't agree with US position but I can't do much about it either. The regime in NK does have a despicable human rights record, however, I recognize that toppling that regime will lead to worse results and some things are outside our hands. I've said that about all the M.E. wars too and turned out to be right. But we can't have them firing off missiles, just can't. Even with conventional missiles, they could kill thousands in Seoul or Japan, and then they would initially overpower the DMZ with their huge army and it would turn to a land war, one they will lose evenutally and very badly, but still human suffering on scale we've never seen before would result.

I say get them back to the table with lifting the sanctions for arms inspectors. Problem is, they won't do that, which means if we lift sanctions they'll do what they always do and invest all their trade capital into developing missile and nuke tech.

Yes, they feel threatened by the US, but they are also posing a serious threat to Japan and South Korea, US allies. I would love to see it descalated and even have the North Korean economy normalize and life improve there. It's a condundrum though because they really are fanatical. I'd not just throwing out rhetoric, they really are fanatical with their cult beliefs that go straight to the top in NK, among those are taking over South Korea and starting a nuclear conflict with the US.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:20 am

Don't think your nation can ambiguated from The US in this either. NORAD extends right over the US-Canadian border like it wasn't even there, making us a single entity in game of global nuclear politics.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:24 am

Here's where I think China is wrong.

I gave the example of New Zealand threatening to lob nukes at China, which I know is completely ridiculous.  But if they did, we would put a stop to it and fast.

So NK is under China's umbrella, and China is saying we can make a retaliatory strike, but not solve the problem, meaning Kim can keep on developing the tech and using it on us.  It's fucked up, and I actually agree with US gov on this that China needs to reign their little brother in.  In fact, the world would be way better off if NK was just annexed right onto China and governed by Beijing.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:09 pm

>> I gave the example of New Zealand threatening to lob nukes at China, which I know is completely ridiculous.

Yes, you understand this is ridiculous, but you don't get that NK threatening the US is ridiculous.

You're a fool.

Anyway, I was just on another forum and some British guys are bragging about how they nearly took over the world and how their empire expanded across 1/3 of the globe.

Maybe they won't tell you straight to your face for fear of coming across as evil, but anonymously on the internet people tell you what they really think.

The dirty little secret that is not supposed to be discussed in polite company is that most men fantasize about taking over the world and when they are part of a big powerful country, their fantasies get amplified. And when their leaders are warmongers, then they feel even more justified.

Just as many Americans have been and are still doing. Christ, I met 2 Americans in China who made reference to the fact that they could easily take out Canada. Of course they can. It's not rocket science. But I was so naive that I didn't realize Americans fantasized about attacking Canada before I went to China. You were even bragging about it once, and bragging about how Trump is a tough guy.

If Americans fantasize about taking out Canada, is it such a stretch to suggest they're creaming their pants to get their hands on some "slit-eyes"? Don't forget, white supremacy is still strong. Let's take out the inferior races!

So it's easy. All the govt and media has to do is give people an excuse to attack ... ie Kim is crazy, he believes he's the reincarnation of Jesus who came on a Unicorn with wings, he mistreats his people, and he has nukes ... and the population is happy to jump in as they already secretly fantasize about killing and becoming more powerful.

Make up any fucking bullshit. People are too stupid to decipher fact from fiction and they want blood anyway.

Perfect recipe for WAR and BLOOD! Yippee ai ay!

That's how the world works.

It's good if you have had some kind of spiritual awakening and realize this is all fucked up. A lot of credit needs to be given there.

But you're still being duped by the news media because you are .... Born on the 4th of July ...

Incidentally, 4 is death in China.

Bye-a

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:44 pm

And you were touting how Trump is the 2nd coming of Christ on here.

He's a warmongering sociopath is what he is.

Not that that other bitch wasn't.

They all are.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:51 am

No.  I thought Trump was light years better thant he opposition, the warhawk cunt Clinton who killed hundreds of thousands.  Iraq, Libya, Afghan, Syria, etc, all monumental disasters.  I'm displeased already with Trump's foreign policy, particularly with regards to Iran and NK.

I've always favored the "Republic not an Empire" standard for the United States.  You really don't listen to my positions well.  I'm against ALL OF OUR WARS.  I've made that clear time and time again.

Wars of aggression = evil.  Wars of defense = sometimes necessary.

However, the Empire twists things around so that an invasion of another land is necessary from a defense perspective.  That's where I part ways with it.  We shouldn't be invading anyone.

The problem is that The US *is* an empire whether I like it or not.  

You still think I'm a fool for not believing Kim will irrationally strike the United States or her allies.  Try to remember that the US military drove across NK all the way to the border of China in the Korean War and wiped out 20% of their population along the way.

20%

They haven't gotten over it and aren't about to.  They've also been isolated since then and led by a cult.  So, yes, I still believe they are nutty enough to attack the United States.

My view is the same as it's always been.  Instead of sanctions, we allow them to open up.  Look what it did for China!  China used to be ruled in a similar fashion.  I even know old expats there who talk about those days.  But that all changed.  Why?  Because of Deng Xiaoping's opening up of China and their economic development.  Now, Chinese think all the NKers are nuts, just like the rest of the world does.

Once again, I am against Empire, but it would be a denial of reality to say my nation is not one.  The Left is not only into being an Empire, but also forming a world government, etc.  Trump was "America First" and more on the side of populism and isolationism, which we need more of.  Bringing jobs back to the nation before our economy completely crumbles, that kind of thing.  

Hitler believed that the world should have spheres of influence and that different ethnicities should have their own nations, and thereby, self determination.  The globalist agenda runs counter to all of that, so we have civil strife and unchecked immigration into Europe and the rumblings of a world war, because all any of it does is generate conflict.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:06 am

Please don't form your perception of the Korean war based on MASH re-uns. It was a true motherfucker of a war and a world-shaping event. Why it's gotten so ignored by history is a mystery. Look at all the films on Vietnam, The Cold War, WWI, etc. All Korea gets is MASH.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:22 am

This is the whole issue in the Crimea and why I keep argueing with you guys that Russia does not have its sights set on conquering Europe.

It wouldn't make any sense for them to do that, and also they couldn't. It's pure lefty wing MSM propaganda you've been suckered into. Rolling Eyes

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:24 am

I don't know why you keep painting me as this ultra-nationalist, american apologist.  I'm not.  I fucking HATE the US government.  Sheesh.   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:34 am

Hitler believed that the world should have spheres of influence and that different ethnicities should have their own nations, and thereby, self determination. The globalist agenda runs counter to all of that, so we have civil strife and unchecked immigration into Europe and the rumblings of a world war, because all any of it does is generate conflict.

Conflict has existed since the beginning of time, so I am not sure I buy that argument.

Canada will be x% non-white and x% mixed race in the next few decades. And the percentages are fairly high. We've never lived in a world like this before.

I've read some people who believe mixing races is a bad thing, but genetically, not because he's racist.

But it's happening. Plenty of white-black, white-asian couples here.

And there is a positive to all of it.

How can nations go to war with each other when the races are all mixed? Who the fuck are you going to kill?

I mean, it seems there will always be reasons for war, but if a large portion of the world population becomes a mixed race, then race ain't gonna be one of them.

And I, for one, have always been attracted to foreign girls. White chicks are hot, but I'd rather be with a non-white non-westerner.

If I can ever figure out how to pay my rent.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:40 am

You must live somewhere more urban. Canada is one of the least diverse western countries, coming in at still over 80% white, with more of the minority pop being made up of indigenous people and asians. So, in the scale of things, it's going to remain a nice place to live longer than, say, Europe or even The USA, both of which are going to shit before our eyes. In fact it's rapidly turning into Civil War II here in the South.

This inability to land work if you're white is the effect of the left wing agenda and a goal of it, which villainizes us. In the US, at least, if you're out of work as a minority, you can claim you're being marginalized and doors will open for you and government aid will be available. If you're white and can't get by then you're a loser and no welfare because fuck you. White guilt is only for those who have something. If you don't, it really doesn't make much sense to go along with it.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:15 am

I'm watching a documentary of what they know of Kim Jong Un.  I have to say, I'm a little jealous.

This guy is not a puppet.  He really runs the country, like a god-king.  All doubts over that ended when he had his uncle and the rest of the old guard executed.  

His job looks fun as hell.  He goes around the country inspecting everything, from chickens hatching at the hatchery to fighter jets and fortifications along the DMZ.  On his birthday he gets to watch thousands of people performing a dance in his honor that they spent months preparing.

I won't lie.  I would love to have a position like this, going around from place to place and telling industrial bosses and generals what to do, especially in fields I know nothing about.  Like wearing a hardhat to a contruction site and telling the architects and foremen what to do while holding a blueprint and pointing to shit on the building I don't know shit about and proposing modifications, then consulting my nuclear missile scientists and giving them ideas for nosecone designs and that kind of stuff.  Next I'd don a fancy doctor smock, grab a clipboard, and head to the hospital to inspect the nurseries and start telling them how to deliver babies.

I'd just make up random quotas everywhere I went too like,  "I expect to see 9,000,000 babies cranked out of our nurseries in the next year, so everyone get fucking!"

"Yes, Dear Leader, at once!"

Gosh would that ever be a fun life.   flower

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Everyone is a dictator deep down inside.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:06 pm

3 people were killed in a white supremacist rally in the states somewhere.

Fortunately, I haven't seen any of that stuff going on here.

And then this anti-laowai song out of China.

Interesting that it doesn't get banned by the CCP .... sounds like hate speech inciting violence to me. Scary stuff.

http://shanghaiist.com/2017/08/14/stupid-laowai.php

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:39 pm

The Antifa and BLM terrorists have killed many, including police, but that's minimized by the MSM narrative.

The guy in Virginia was getting attacked by a mob with baseball bats before he sped up.  They smashed his windshield and rear window.  The lefty forces came there, armed, specifically to provoke violence, but the media, as always, is blaming this on the right and making it seem like the violence and hate is all coming from the right, when it's been the left all along carrying out the bulk of it.

Emboldened now they are taking down other statues.  Soon they'll be detonating Mount Rushmore.

Civil War II is a-brewing down here in Dixieland and nationwide.

Of course these antifa anarchist thugs are just pawns, paid for by the likes of Soros.  They don't have any stated aim but going after the right.  Not everyone on the right is a KKK hooded supremacist, just like not everyone on the left is a cop-killing thug.  Yet the former is the MSM focus and the latter glossed over.  

We are well aware of what's going on too.  If this keeps up (and it likely will) you might see the right actually turn violent, pushed beyond the limits of tolerance.  Once that happens all bets are off.  It will be a slaughter... and a civil war.  In a way it already is a civil war, but I'm talking a more overt one with guns blazing and a lot more blood in the streets.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:29 pm

yeah, so go live in asia.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:56 am