Post  Psioncy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:54 pm

Yeah, that's what I'm doing.  Razz

Why don't you?

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Re: Wars and Rumours of Wars

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:24 pm

If I told you my plans were, I'd have to kill you.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:08 pm

this is the longest bout of being out of work i've had in a long time.

but tim ferriss of the 4hour workweek says we should all take mini-retirements throughout life rather than one big retirement at 65.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Yeah but that advice assumes you've saved enough to be able to afford to live and shower and eat and stuff for that extended period.

Fuck, I spent months in Bangkok just looking for work, all the while spending, spending, spending on living and food and transportation costs.  It costs a bloody fortune to find a job.

Mine's delayed cuz of the paperwork issue.  The agent in China wanted me to come in on a tourist visa and later get the Z done in Hong Kong.  Rolling Eyes  I told her absolutely no f-ing way.  It would leave me 1. working illegally and 2. potentially rejected cuz from what I hear applying for visas in HK has a very low success rate these days, meaning I'd be stuck in HK all broke ass fucked.

Fortunately, the school still really wants me bad enough to concede to a late start date.  None of this is my fault anyway; it's all due to utter incompetence on the part of the agents.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:38 pm

The Great Splendini wrote:If I told you my plans were, I'd have to kill you.

Read my sig. Razz

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:06 pm

Yeah, I nearly accepted an offer that wanted me to go on a tourist visa.

They insisted it wasn't a problem, and I nearly got suckered.

They hire late, and can't wait.

But the Chinese PSB guys are getting really fucking nitpicky man. There is no guarantee you will get a visa like the old days. They could refuse you for just about anything.

Maybe the govt is cracking down on illegals, and the PSB guys might be afraid to lose their jobs if they let someone unqualified get a Z-visa. Not sure what's going on, but I've never seen it like this.

So you need to apply to places that don't hire right away.

There was even one place I applied where the sneaky fucker did this. He basically was hiring one teacher, but gave the offer to 3 teachers (including me) and then would hire the first teacher to provide all the necessary documents on time and got accepted for the visa, since the process is taking so long now and since some candidates are getting rejected. Lucky he told me this, and I didn't bother to continue.

I had an interview for a job HERE last week. Then I got sick and tried to re-schedule the interview and he never got back to me. There's more demand than supply here, so employers will be quick to dump your ass.

I realized that I need some kind of training to find a decent job and I may go back to get some further training, but I would need to take out a loan.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:50 pm

Yeah, that's my problem too.  I'd need to pay for a course and have a car to get to get it and survive the whole time and it'd be more months til I was actually earning.  That's to get a job far from where I lay my head, so that'd meaning apartment startup costs too.  Can't do it.

The problem with the agents and schools in China is that they know about the visa crisis cuz they are in the middle of it, but they can't help but be short-sighted.  Yeah, it's always "we need a teacher" ASAP and there's no legal way that gets done unless residing in China is ending their contract with a release letter and taking the position.  It's why there are so many endless jobs in China right now.  My agents fucked up in so many incompetent ways it's ridiculous.  I'm having to handle it all myself cuz they're useless, learning all the shit they SHOULD know but don't, which is amazing cuz that's their whole fucking job.  I shouldn't be amazed actually.  I had fourteen years of non-stop experience with exactly that in China already.  So they fuck up, but now she's writing me and saying "Why is the paper work taking so long, this is unacceptable!"   When she already knows everything down to the minute details of their fuck-ups and what I'm doing to fix it all.  Rolling Eyes   I didn't put up with that shit either obviously.  The tourist visa is just not an option as far as I'm concerned.  The schools know this, but they still keep trying because their demand is staggering.  Plus I'm applying in nowhereland bumfuck backwater China, which you have experience with but I don't.  I almost never left Beijing for anything and never worked anywhere but.  I'm trying to anticipate the worst and hopefully get something better.  I got pics of the apartment and school and that all looks good, and the area is gorgeous.  So that's something at least.... I hope.  pale

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:53 pm

I basically need to go to China and work to save enough money to come back here and find a job.... if I don't figure out some other way to stay abroad the rest of my life that is.

Cuz my country really sucks.  Sad

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:01 am

I've been watching all the youtube footage of Virginia, and you very quickly get a very clear picture of the MSM bias in the matter.  Those alt-right protesters assembled peaceably with a permit and the cops drove them out in a sea of antifa protestors with weapons.  People are using weapons, mace, rocks...

But the MSM only shows the rightists.  All the violent anti-fa insanity can only be found on youtube.  

I don't know why anyone on either side would want to be there.  Beatings, rocks, piss and shit thrown from the anti-fas (no joke and there was a lot of it too.)   I mean, why go out all?  All of that flat out sucks AFAIC.  

And how to these anti-fa and blm mobs afford to travel around the nation to all these things and instigate their violence?  This is America, man.  Travelling around the country is freakin' expensive.  Tolls, food, fuel, lodging.  I don't think there'd be any way to pull it off for under $100 USD per person per day, at the bare minimum.  The right continues claiming George Soros is funding them.  I don't know, but *somebody* is.  It's not like these people have jobs.  How could they?  They were at like every single Trump rally for years.  Seriously, I don't think anyone who can afford to travel the country protesting can really be considered disenfranchised.  You'd have to be fkn loaded to do that. Rolling Eyes

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:11 am

Yada yada yada

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:17 am

The 'conspiracy' surrounding protests is that the elites fund (some) of them because they're trying to cause chaos.

So some of these might be fake/staged.

But I really don't know.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:49 am

The Great Splendini wrote:Yada yada yada

Yeah, well how would your society react if rabid leftist mobs were tearing down statues of important Canadian historical figures like...  like...

Come on help me out man, I'm drawing a complete blank over here.  scratch

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:52 am

...like some Mounty or something, OK? Rolling Eyes

It would be pretty unsettling up there I would think, as it is any country when mobs are going around tearing down historical statues. That's universally a bad, bad omen.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:36 am

you waste too much time and energy on political issues.

many of which are out of your control.

many of which don't affect your life as much you think they do.

many of which are half-fake news

many of which are half-staged events.

many of which are mind control.

there's plenty of americans with youtube channels. i don't hear them constantly complaining about all these issues and mentioning anything about civil war.

you choose to focus on this shit and interpret it that way.

i'm sick of talking politics man.

i'm taking a hiatus.

have a good one.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:50 am

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:34 am

And how to these anti-fa and blm mobs afford to travel around the nation to all these things and instigate their violence?  This is America, man.  Travelling around the country is freakin' expensive.  Tolls, food, fuel, lodging.  I don't think there'd be any way to pull it off for under $100 USD per person per day, at the bare minimum.  The right continues claiming George Soros is funding them.  I don't know, but *somebody* is.  It's not like these people have jobs.  How could they?  They were at like every single Trump rally for years.  Seriously, I don't think anyone who can afford to travel the country protesting can really be considered disenfranchised.  You'd have to be fkn loaded to do that

Thanks for reinforcing what I've been telling you from the beginning.

That most news is fake.

Including most of the NK shit.

When you determine it for yourself it's ok.

But when other people point it out, they're kooks.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:18 am

Fake news about Charlottesville is right.  The MSM is fkn blowing their load on Trump for "condemning both sides," and their footage only shows the alt-right demonstrators, not the hoards of armed antifa and BLM goons that came there with the intent purpose of inciiting violence.  Also they only show the footage of the car ramming that doesn't show 1.  the car moving at normal speed until it is attacked and stuck with antifa staves and 2.  the baseball bat weilding goons encircling this dude who bashed in his front and rear windows.  The small group of peaceful alt-righters were desceded upon by both militarized cops (ordered by liberal city councilors) and Soros organized anarchist thugs and white hating BLMer -but the media gives them a pass and wants to blame violenceon the peaceful demonstrators. It's an MSM snow job of the highest order.  Go ahead and watch the raw footage of all that went down in Charlottesville.  It was surreal.

Now more statues are coming down.  They won't stop until the country's heritage is destroyed and replaced with crudely hewn planet of the apes idols.  You don't know and you can't get it, cuz it's not happening in your country.  It can't.  Nigger wouldn't make it through summer without two pairs of long-johns in Canaduhr.  Also, I just googled image searched up "important Canadian statues" and guess what?  It's all beavers, moose, Paul Bunyan, and hockey players.  WTF?  Does your farcical ice-country intentionally go out of its way to be a literal parody of itself?

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:27 pm

The anarchists hoards are gonna conquer their way up to Canada and be all WTF when they encounter your nation's largest statue.  This, for whatever fucktarded reason, is Canadurrrr's answer to the Statue of Liberty:

What are you guys trying to do here exactly, scare off all your asians?

The T does stand for "tyrannosaurus" so I guess they can justify pulling it down for being "tyrannical."

The huge beaver statues could be deemed a sexist offense, since the term is a somewhat common euphemism for snatch.  All the moose and fish and otter statues, I dunno.  I'm sure they'll come up with something.

My point here being that Canada is a very stupid, silly place.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:54 pm

Actually plenty of black folks, or "nigger" as you so eloquently call them, DO make it through winters.

Who gives a shit about statues? Statues are for morons.

I really do need to get off your forum for once and for all because ...

I.

Don't.

Like.

You.

Have a good one, Angel of God.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:31 am

I'd say "many" is a poor word choice there.

Population. According to the 2006 Census by Statistics Canada, 783,795 Canadians identified as black, constituting 2.5% of the entire Canadian population.

They're a trace element, kinda like the CO2 of your cultural atmosphere and mainly concentrated in urban places, not spread out over the country.  Canada has yet to be properly diversified in the way Europe is being.  Soon enough though.

I know you throw your lot it with frothing antifa scum who seek to destroy civilization.  I just don't understand why?  What are you getting out of it personally?  Not a job apparently.   Razz

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:14 pm

Tearing down statues is a terrible idea.

Lets tear down the pyramids because they remind us of slavery.
    Every statue of napolean because of it reminds us of war, along with every statue of any king there is.
    anything reminding us of gengis khan too because believed in mass-slaughter

Blm has a very distorted relation to history

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:11 am

Please... don't give them any ideas.

Soros will start deploying them to Egypt to scrawl "dead cops now!" in mispelled red graffiti all over the The Sphinx.

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:44 am