satan your kingdom must come down

i heard the voice of jesus cry

satan your kingdom must come down

i'm gonna pray 'til they tear your kingdom down

pray 'til they tear your kingdom down

Psioncy

Re: Satan, Your Kingdom Must Come Down

Post  Psioncy on Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:15 am

That's a good song, but Robert Plant is really an ingrate for composing it considering all Satan did for him.

Speaking of Satan, I have a theory about where all our guests are coming from.  We're number four on a google searches for "satan forum."  I've even had people apply the SK FB site who wanted to learn more about satanism.

I don't know what they want us to tell them.  Do like the rest of the satanic sites and start giving them busy work like lighting candles in a pentagram and waving a magic wand around?  What a bunch of fluffers!

Luciferianism and doctrine are mutually exclusive, duh.

Besides, this site is not religious.  I have a religion, called Psionic Buddhism.  It totally rocks.  It's like buddhism except the parts I don't like, like monitoring my speech and being celibate and not getting drunk and other that other boring, sucky stuff.  Psionic Buddhism let's you do the opposite of any stuff you don't like in your practice, or just do whatever you want in general.  Maybe give Buddha a shout out once in a while, like "Yo!  Buddha, you da' man dawg!"  That's it.  Nice and simple.

Pi is a Canuck.  So that's his religion, like all beavers and hockey and taxes and shit like that.

Eggraid is a primitivist who butt-rapes reindeer in Sweden.

So I mean like this site is called "Satans Kingdom" but really anything goes.  It was actually named after a predecessor alt site to the beijinger.com.  Not that I don't have some very Luciferian leanings, I do.  I just don't see the sense of creating a doctrine around them.  One is pretty much on their own with that path. Darkness within darkness and nothing to cling to.  By the time you start a "church of satan" or whatever, you've already fkd everything up.  I don't create some safe microcosm of "Luciferianism" to exist in.  To me, it's about all knowledge and relates to the real world and the works within it.  I don't know how else to put it except to say something about cultivating critical thinking, creativity, and open-mindedness.  My life is art, not some pseudo philosophical discussion of its theoretical underpinnings.  Rolling Eyes  Having a sense of humor helps also.

I think that's what happens is that people find SK on google and then come and try to figure out WTF is going on with this place.  They can't, but instead of leaving they remain on as guests cuz they can't look away either.  Must be quite a conundrum.  I wouldn't know.  If I get on a forum I *post*  cuz I'm not a lily-livered coward SOB lurking voyeur faghole like these worthless cunt guests are.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:01 am