Laid Bare!

Am you white?

Psioncy

Am you white?

Post  Psioncy on Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:27 am

Sweden is lost cause. Sry Eggroll.

I'm talking to the OTHER white nations now. Those that still remember their forefathers.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Re: Am you white?

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:05 pm

there are so many white trash hillbillies here that I really don't care about immigrants.

i'd rather come into contact with a well-behaved foreigner than one of these savage local hicks.

at least immigrants have been out of their country, which makes them a bit more wordly.

most locals are total and utter fucking hicks who have never left their back yards and are small-minded idiots.

sweden will survive.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:32 am

Sweden ain't gonna survive offin' no ABBA albums. Who even has a phonograph player no more?

You SOB.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:34 am

Y'all be wearing hijabs with open assflaps for all the buttraping you'll be taking from them there sand niggars you RSVPed into your cuntry.

Bunch of pussy ass gayboy pansy faggots, all y'all.  Fuck you.  Faggots.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:45 pm

Are you gonna talk about rapestats again sciency,
    Last rime we did, i made 5 min source-check and then began avoiding the subject, by copping-out and trying to ignore the thread altogether.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:58 am

Oh you mean the circles we went in over a country known as "the rape capital of Europe" because you claimed your ZOG stats were the only ones that mattered, even though I posted mulitple links to proof of your gov intentionally neglecting information, like ethnicity, on police reports.  It's a smoke-and-mirrors show, and it's going on all over Europe to quell the truth and continue on with the ZOG agenda to destroy Europe.  Shit, you get arrested in Germany now for criticizing immigration over social media.  I guess when you refuse to consider any sources that haven't been queefed up out of Mama Merkel's cunt, that's the kind of thing that's bound to happen.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:51 pm

Those ”zog stats” were from the same original source that you use.
    Here’s the thing with you and it’s very characteristic for someone who gets informed through news, you critize, whatever that word means to you, the sender and not the content. ”It’s zog prooaganda!” Because it comes from source xyz. How about you for once, look up the source of a source and actually read rwports. Nearly everything in the news is made from ”interpretation” ond/or selected parts of reports, yet you refuse to read them, because either you’re or that way of research doest fit your strategy of reinforcing your pre-concived idea of you being a victim of a grandiouse scheme against your race That’s why you buy into conspiracy theories and read up on things solely for the purpose if identifying yourself as a victim
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:22 pm

No matter how times we go through it, you want to play "debate club." Asking for more research and sources and waiving off overwhelming swaths of information with your "don't read stuff" philosophy. Apparently, if it's printed in any form, it doesn't count.

Or ANYONE could just run a search on rape in sweden, immigrant crimes, no-go zones, etc.

Whatevs. It's like talking to a wall with you, so just go eat farts instead, as per your wont. Rolling Eyes

At least I'm honest about my country's (many) problems. It sucks here... bad. The bright side is we're not a handful of years away from being annexed into a cuckasion caliphate like you are. So there's that.

I don't care. I'm on the last leg of the red tape and should be in China reaaaal soon.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:13 pm

China that you left because you hate it.

Awesome.

Check any stats on the swedish economy and you’ll see that it’s very competative: low unemployment, low debts and high GDP-growth. What’s with those muslims, sciency?
    Sweden in total has 20 000 active, practising muslims who regularly visits a mosque. How does that qualify has a muslim ”take over” with a population of nearly 10M?

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:36 pm

I never asked you for sources. Looked up your sources, and found out the shitty journalists, who shape your worldview, process statistics in a missleading way. You never answered my re-buttal because you’re too lazy to read anything but news. Tead proper scientific reports from people who back up their data and know how to research.

Sciency does critical thinking:
    ”But this is liberal media!”
    ”Its angela merkle!”
    ”They are biased!”
    All of which is ”critique” of the sender, never the content. You’re illiterate and dumb sciency. You’re nothing more than a copy/paste machine, blaming muslims for the series of mistakes youve made throughout the years.

What are you going to do. Show up drunk at your shitty teaching gig i china and get your ass deported to your next 3rd world country, you can ”score some poon”
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am

I never said Sweden wasn't a nice country. Quite the opposite.

Won't be for long though. You're not in a pocket of the invaders, and the merkal-media is telling you they aren't a problem.

No surprise you're parroting the sophistry of the PC mind control that aims to becloud the problem until it's too late. It's not just Sweden. Europe is in the midst of a Hijra of epic proportions, and too busy arguing against the reality of it as it happens to do anything to stop it. Soros just "donated" another 18 billion USD toward the cause. Your Mama Merkel/EU zio-state is implemented an intentional programme to ethnically destroy European culture. It's already happening on a large scale and being felt on a large scale. Where Sweden stands out is in the population's widescale adherence to the destructive suicidal PC mind control, beyond all rational measure. It's all out there, it's all real, and it's there for you to see. But you won't because you're more afraid of getting cut from Mama Merkel's ice-cold medusa teat than you are the survival of your folk.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:47 am

I never said I "hated" China.  Ripped on it, sure, but who hasn't? How could I hate a place that gave me the rockstar quantities of poon that China did?  When I left two years ago, it was because I was at the end of my rope financially.  For a decade and a half I got by there, but in 2014 I started at a job turned out to be total BS and ran into a litany of expenses I couldn't deal with.  Gotta budget months and months in advance and the writing on the wall at that time was dire, so I left.

This job I'm starting provides housing and utilities and such, so money will not be an issue. No apartment hunting and landlord bullshit, which was the nail in the coffin that drove me out. It was just way too much bullshit all at once, so I threw in the towel.

There ain't no jobs here.  Startup costs in another part of the US where there is *maybe* employment are not viable.  Car/apartment/etc.  Besides, I don't want to work like a maniac, and at this job I won't have to.

You see, Eggraid, some of us have to live in the real world.  We can't all be douchey privileged middle managers at Vulva building hair-brained "self-driving" suicide machines and whiling away the rest of our time watching Nordic HBO and worshipping Mama Merkel with a thumb up your ass.  So say what you will, at least I'm not slinging Slurpees to millennial shitheels on the graveyard shift like what Pi is doing.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:56 am

A Bombing Every Two Days in Sweden

In the last twenty-four days Sweden has seen twelve bombing attacks. We are talking about a country with a population of just one million more inhabitants than New York City.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:25 pm

OMG! Must be true!
    A certified journalist wrote it, must be!

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:34 am