Laid Bare!

The No-Brow's cuckold husband tosses out a warning...

TobbyG

The No-Brow's cuckold husband tosses out a warning...

Post  TobbyG on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:54 pm

Re: Google says TBJ is an "Attack Page"...?

Posted by: herojuana on Oct 16, 2010 2:59pm

This site is being watched by the PSB, online department.

They said so in a recent investigation report.

Someone got kicked out of the country for stalking and threatening people on this site.

Also, as admin said, there can be real life consequences for promoting a support of democracy online. You start slagging off the government consistently and you're going to get watched.

There are probably dozens of spambots on this site as we speak, you see them pop up all the time.

Also some people just get kicks out of spreading malicious malware and other stuff that f***s up your computer, it gives them a boner or something.

Filthy, filthy whore of a site, but not at all the site's fault. It's like an innocent girl left alone in VICS.

If the net cops in China spent as much time stalking the TBJ Stalkers, YOUR fat tattooed ass would have been tossed out of the Orient years ago!

Prepare to be molested again, Hero!

I hope they lube you up this time- that chunk of Vaseline your daddy put on the tip of his dick ain't gonna be enough this time around!

TobbyG

Re: The No-Brow's cuckold husband tosses out a warning...

Post  TobbyG on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Hero stopped posted but don't be fooled, he reads these posts more than TBJ (stalk central).

He studies the posts on here like a brainwashed Taliban teenager studies the Koran in an Pakistani Madrasah (school).

He is just trying to entrap people on that site.

Ain't got me yet!

How are those calls to my employer panning out for you?

Got any hot leads?

Punk!

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:14 pm