Laid Bare!

Moderation Policy

Admin
    Admin

Moderation Policy

Post  Admin on Mon May 10, 2010 3:49 am

Originally I planned to make this a zero moderation forum, and just shut it down when it reached a fresh new plane of FUBAR for everyone.

But art is what happens when you're making other plans.

Please refrain from posting people's personal information.

Real names, phone numbers, addresses, workplaces, photos etc.

I know TBJ does it, and how much the poodlehumpers love it.

But it just doesn't sit right with me.

Of course you can *imply* away to your hearts content.

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 10, 2010 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Moderation Policy

Post  Admin on Mon May 10, 2010 3:57 am

Okay... PoodleHumpers, you can come in.

It's *safe* now.

What's that? You're *still* scared?

Jesus Christ!

UFCpieceofashit

You insulted me my fine gentleman!

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Mon May 10, 2010 11:32 am

I do agree that posting VERY personal information should be off limits, for everyone besides the mod and admin who green lit the RB super stalk feast.

They taught me that its best to stalk, hack, and post sensitive and illegal information when fighting off a "suspected" stalker.

I am doing this FOR the Admin and his "Igor" Huan Chu, are you saying you are anti Michael Wester and Andrew Tait?
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon May 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Actually, I've always advocated this on TBJ and also on the now defunct BJS, the ones who originally who let this genie of the bottle by publishing Silky's info.

Obviously what admin and hunachu are doing is completely unethical -and probably illegal, or ought to be, but how would I know? This is China after all.

So anyone who's had your personal info humped all over on TBJ, I don't blame you in the least for wanting to retaliate in kind.

It's unbelievable easy to start another forum here on doo-goo incidentally.

You can still say everything you want here through implication, without real names, photos, etc. If you write "Mr. Taint" everyone knows exactly who you're referring to.

I certainly don't want to hack up everyone's writing. I've enabled unlimitted back editing, so please edit out other people's personal info from ur posts.

rhino

Post  rhino on Mon May 10, 2010 1:39 pm

No, this should be a no moderation forum.

Anything goes, like the onslaught that took place late at night on TBJ.

Why did you take Gerald's photo down? Oh yeah, it's because he knows who you are and he's going to tear you limb from limb.

Why were the threats of violence removed, you know, Frankie's brothers are going to kill the poodle humpers? Where are they now?

geek

rhino

Post  rhino on Mon May 10, 2010 1:46 pm

UFCpieceofashit wrote:I do agree that posting VERY personal information should be off limits, for everyone besides the mod and admin who green lit the RB super stalk feast.

Fuck you, you vile little slug. You are the one who started all this with your obsessive stalking. It's all on you, son. Nothing like that happened before you came along. You know you sent the poodle humpers all that info on Jamie. No one else is that dedicated or even bothered.

I've been sent all sorts of stuff about you two, but have I ever posted them? No, because I'm not a lowlife scumbag cunt.

I'm not really interested in knowing who you worthless pieces of shit are or posting pics of your father in a cockpit.

They will come in handy for when we spot you around town though.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon May 10, 2010 2:09 pm

rhino wrote:No, this should be a no moderation forum.

Welcome Alex!

(Your phrasing, context, and tone are a dead giveaway)

I missed the excitement on TBJ last night Sad

But no, I'm sticking to policy. If you guys want an anything goes board to post pics of each others grandmothers and stuff, that's what TBJ is for.

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Mon May 10, 2010 3:29 pm

ANDREW TAIT and MICHAEL WESTER made it clear they made a special amendment to the TBJ guidelines in order to "punish" RB.

How?

It was Tait's genius who thought that every time someone typed in RB's real name into Google he can besmirch RB.

Yet both of those super trolls know they can, and did backedit their mistakes, though an imprint of their dealings are somewhere on the server.

Yes, it would be hell for a NZ guy to legally have some recourse against an American's business in China, though that wouldn't be exactly true if the NZ guy was a fellow American.

Tait and Wester invited trouble and are begging for problems in my opinion. I guess both have no fear of this being resolved "out of court".

Not that I have any interest in the matter, peace and love!

Gerald's Poppadoms

Post  Gerald's Poppadoms on Mon May 10, 2010 3:53 pm

I think the difference between this forum and theBeijinger is we don't hate Chinese people here. TBJ is disgustingly racist against the Chinese. The more people who complain about that website (through legal means) and it's anti-Chinese nature the sooner it will be shut down. That guy Huanchu is nuts. He thinks I am every poster there. The truth is I haven't posted there for over two weeks. He thinks I am his public enemy number one though I could not give a shit about him and his pathetic life. And now he is wetting his panties and sending me threatening sm's because he has pissed other people around Beijing off. Surprise, surprise.

He is saying stuff like wait until your family and friends find out what you ARE really like!

Haha, my Mother would probably ask him if he checked what was between his legs lately.

I was a criminal lawyer for ten years for fuck sake. We piss police and criminals off.

They would all just laugh and say, who have you pissed off this time!?

Stop being such a little girl Huanchu and gain some objectivity in your life.

I can prove you wrote that book!!

Ooooh, what book?

You won't be able to go to that place this summer?

Oh how do you know about my summer plans Huanchu? Did you illegally hack my e-mail address. Did you just send those messages from your OWN phone?

He is digging himself further and further into a hole.

He just isn't thinking clearly.

Basketball

Oh I should add that it is pretty clear that his friend GG hacked my yahoo address. And even that IDIOT used his own phone number.

Just not wise at all.

I am hoping they are going to start posting more pics and some of my new book so that will make it theft of intellectual property.

I screenshot everything, and print it.

Keep digging Poodles.

And if Admin continue allowing it then that will ultimately add to having TBJ shut down.

Almost half of the posts that stupid Huanchu has put my name to were not made by me.

Admin is allowing it.

People such as Alex and Otto have even posted that they have recent photos of me.

Odd comments really, when you think of it and they have all been screenshot saved.

rhino

Post  rhino on Mon May 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Where are the threats against the poodle humpers that were here last week? The threats of violence?

You were posting people's private info for fucking months, you tried to hack me (failed of course), tried to add my friends on facebook, court them for info, sent my dad threatening messages. The only reason you didn't hack it successfully is because you're failures.

Right now, as we speak, there are a group of people who are very serious about going to the police about you, jamie. The're very serious.

I just find it hilarious that the same thing that you've been doing relentlessly for about 6 months, when it happens to you, you start crying and threatening legal action. Is it not funny anymore, Jamie. Not a game anymore?

You're a fucking joke, sunshine.

And yeah, man, I've been sent shitloads about you...shitloads. A lot of it anonymously. A lot of people out there REALLY don't like you Jamie, you seem to have a knack of making enemies wherever you go.

Like I said, I won't be posting anything (possibly) because I'm a decent person, but after all the threats and the shit you've pulled, I might just shed my decency.

Gerald's Poppadoms

Post  Gerald's Poppadoms on Mon May 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Oh so this is ATG.

Who sent you that information obtained illegally Mike?

Just screenshot that by the way. Thanks.

Not too clever is it?

You will be the first person the police contact.

I know you are too stupid to realize it but your information was publicly available.

My information was stolen.

Obtained by a crime.

Do none of you Poodles get that?

Plus we both know I never sent your Dad any message.

You are like Huanchu, if you really do go down you will screaming allegations against me and the actions were done by another person.

And it is not as if you were not told about that many times, by me.

And on a more serious note, have you started running yet. I would recommend you lose weight. You will be dead by fifty otherwise. Cardiac arrest.

Gerald's Poppadoms

Post  Gerald's Poppadoms on Mon May 10, 2010 5:35 pm

rhino wrote:No, this should be a no moderation forum.

Why did you take Gerald's photo down? Oh yeah, it's because he knows who you are and he's going to tear you limb from limb.

Why were the threats of violence removed, you know, Frankie's brothers are going to kill the poodle humpers? Where are they now?

geek

So you and Gerald are friends?

Oh I see, pieces fit together now.

If he was the one who hacked my yahoo e-mail addresses why was he stupid enough to later harrass me by his own phone?

Odd huh?

Plus you better tell him that if he starts harrassing me by phone I will react.

As far as him tearing me limb from limb, is that a threat he made to you?

There is nothing better than having the law of self-defence on your side (so many cameras in Beijing).

No curry munching Punjabi is going to make me piss my pants, sorry.

Basketball afro

rhino

Post  rhino on Mon May 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Jamie, your account wasn't hacked by anyone I know. I'm not like you, stalking people's real lives because of shit that goes down on a fucking forum.

But I do have PMs that were sent to me where you and UFC were discussing how to hack my various internet accounts.

I have no idea who Gerald is, but I'm told he's really pissed about all the racist shit you were posting about him, and he's looking for you.

I don't even know who sent me all that info, like I said, most was anonymous because people hate you. Remember having to run out of The Den like a little bitch?

Those photos you posted of me had people approaching me in bars offering their help in battering you. Was that the desired effect, Jamie?

People despise you Jamie, on the internet and in real life. You can't seem to separate the two.

I honestly don't care what happens to you, but it's going to be bad, you're just some coward on the internet who has to ask other people to beat people up because they call you a cunt on the internet.

You should seriously think about staying away from forums. I told you this months ago. You're not mentally equipped for them.

Don't worry, I'm not going to the police, but people are. You've REALLY upset a large group of people.

Anyway, I'm out. This forum is a joke. Three people who everyone hates just talking about 'poodle humpers'.

Swell.

Ta ra, unfortunates.

Gerald's Poppadoms

Post  Gerald's Poppadoms on Mon May 10, 2010 6:25 pm

rhino[b] wrote:Jamie, your account wasn't hacked by anyone I know.[/b] I'm not like you, stalking people's real lives because of shit that goes down on a fucking forum.

But I do have PMs that were sent to me where you and UFC were discussing how to hack my various internet accounts.

I have no idea who Gerald is, but I'm told he's really pissed about all the racist shit you were posting about him, and he's looking for you.

I don't even know who sent me all that info, like I said, most was anonymous because people hate you. Remember having to run out of The Den like a little bitch?

Those photos you posted of me had people approaching me in bars offering their help in battering you. Was that the desired effect, Jamie?

People despise you Jamie, on the internet and in real life. You can't seem to separate the two.

I honestly don't care what happens to you, but it's going to be bad, you're just some coward on the internet who has to ask other people to beat people up because they call you a cunt on the internet.

You should seriously think about staying away from forums. I told you this months ago. You're not mentally equipped for them.

Don't worry, I'm not going to the police, but people are. You've REALLY upset a large group of people.

Anyway, I'm out. This forum is a joke. Three people who everyone hates just talking about 'poodle humpers'.

Swell.

Ta ra, unfortunates.

Wrong Mike, Yahoo can prove it, you idiot. Two accounts.

If you take this further many of you geeks sitting behind your computers are in deep shit.

I never ran out of the Den.

Wrong person.

And we both know who dug up those pics of you and posted them.

If this forum is a joke why do so many of you masturblurking Poodles come here ten times a day?

But you ARE welcome here Poodles, just as Sciency said.

Who knows, maybe this WILL be the number one forum in Beijing.

By the way send Mr Punjabi side-cars out, my blow up doll wants to take him out.

lol!

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Mon May 10, 2010 11:39 pm

rhino wrote:Jamie, your account wasn't hacked by anyone I know. I'm not like you, stalking people's real lives because of shit that goes down on a fucking forum.

Swell.

Ta ra, unfortunates.

Who knew? I thought rhinos had good memories like other fat mammals elephants and whales?

Mikey forget of the many other post where he clued UFC into Rob selling him out, than told Rob UFC sold him out!

Maybe rhino do have terrible memories?

As far as "Side Car Hajji" is concerned he is a swarthy dark person, of course people are going to say and treat him differently. Welcome to Earth!

It not like someone kicked over Gerald's basket of cobras.
    Indians in India judge other Indians by skin color and caste ALL the time!

Make Gerald happy, tell him to come over and play your skin flute, make that fat little snake in your pants spit!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue May 11, 2010 1:02 am

OMG!!!!

Look, again, if you want your words to stay posted DO NOT INCLUDE:

Real names, workplaces, photos, addresses, phone numbers, and so on.

If I see any of the above in the post, it's getting deleted.

Which is a shame, cuz it only requires a tiny bit of rephrasing.

If people can't get the knack of that, this site will simply get shut down and be *gone*.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue May 11, 2010 2:07 am

I'm fkn serious.

I will turn this car right around and head straight back to the house.

And everyone can just forget about

DISNEYWORLD!

Yeah, that's where we *were* going.

It was supposed to be a surprise.

Now everything's ruined!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue May 11, 2010 3:28 am

This is really a weird forum. We're reaching TBJ levels of viewership.

With a mere handful of posters.

I started this thread a day ago, and it's already up to 200+ views.

That's a *lot* of lurkers, damn.

You fkrs can come in you know. This place is for EVERYONE.

Like Alex, he's been *dying* to come in for some action, and today he got it.

Now all the other poodles humpers are sending him congratulatory PMs for having the balls they didn't.

That's right, PHs are *literally* worshipping his actual balls tonight!

Isn't that a great feeling Alex?

That makes you top poodle humper in *my* book Wink

Move over Hero and Otto...

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Tue May 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Admin wrote:OMG!!!!

Look, again, if you want your words to stay posted DO NOT INCLUDE:

Real names, workplaces, photos, addresses, phone numbers, and so on.

If I see any of the above in the post, it's getting deleted.

Which is a shame, cuz it only requires a tiny bit of rephrasing.

If people can't get the knack of that, this site will simply get shut down and be *gone*.

So make this simple for me to understand.

This forum IS NOT like TBJ where a mod can post pics, personal information, passport numbers, etc.?

That's what makes this the alternative to TBJ?

Don't deviate from the business plan! Stick to NO moderation otherwise YOU are taking on SOME responsibility (ie things that aren't removed in a timely fashion).

Fuck the poodles, fuck the humpers, fuck the poodle humpers!
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue May 11, 2010 2:34 pm

No. The site will get shut down for that. Then there will be no site. Our host will shut us down, for sure.

Things will get a lot more interesting here, the writing MORE inspired, if we follow this ONE rule about not posting people's personal info.

I don't know of any websites on the net, aside from TBJ, that condone full scale flesh searching.

And ALL the ideas can still be conveyed, or at least alluded to.

I'd prefer to abandon the site than take peoples voices away.

It's really barely any self-moderation at all I'm asking for here. Just when you get to the REAL NAME part, change it.

In the exchange between General Poppadoms and Alex yesterday, they both could have easily made their posts kosher by simply substituting GG, RB, and Alex, for the dozen or so instances of the respective real names that appeared.

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Tue May 11, 2010 3:00 pm

Psioncy wrote:No. The site will get shut down for that. Then there will be no site. Our host will shut us down, for sure.

Things will get a lot more interesting here, the writing MORE inspired, if we follow this ONE rule about not posting people's personal info.

I don't know of any websites on the net, aside from TBJ, that condone full scale flesh searching.

And ALL the ideas can still be conveyed, or at least alluded to.

I'd prefer to abandon the site than take peoples voices away.

It's really barely any self-moderation at all I'm asking for here. Just when you get to the REAL NAME part, change it.

In the exchange between General Poppadoms and Alex yesterday, they both could have easily made their posts kosher by simply substituting GG, RB, and Alex, for the dozen or so instances of the respective real names that appeared.

So what you are saying is the host really cares about what a fat or bald British expat in Beijing CHINA whine about?

Its nice to know someone cares what Michael Rhino or Andrew (lick my) Taint think!

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Tue May 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Psioncy wrote:

Instead of "typing" GG can someone say post a picture of him ?

Now Mikey Robbo has often claimed those pics posted of the EXTREMELY fat white guy living in China, are those ok?
    What about pics from facebook or myspace? public domaine, is it okay if we provide a link after we post the pic?[img][/img]
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue May 11, 2010 3:13 pm

This is all I'm asking for.

UFCpieceofashit wrote:

Its nice to know someone cares what Michael Alex Rhino or Andrew Haunchu (lick my) Taint think!

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 11, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Tue May 11, 2010 3:22 pm

ok just needed to get the rules straight.

Post names of stalkers is forbidden but stalkers have free rein to stalk and hack but ONLY on other sites.

Is it too much to ask for you to whip up a separate completely hands off forum, so someone might link to it which would get all the grief off your back? Something like "Thank you for stalking, come again."

I am too lazy and I haven't had a bowel movement in 3 weeks.

Gerald the Indian stalker/Dr Sloppy looks like a burnt match carrying a bag of snakes.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue May 11, 2010 3:31 pm

I have zero control over the illegal shit they're pulling on TBJ.

Where you have no voice.

This place gives you a voice, but if we get a complaint for personal info being disseminated, it'll get shut down.

So post whatever you want, minus the personal info. Everyone will know who you are referring to. You can get all of the information across.

Just not specific information, such as people's addresses and telephone numbers and photos.

I understand your frustration, I'm sympathetic to it. But let's keep this site intact, k?

I don't want to run a stalking grounds, like TBJ is doing. It bothers me. And if modding this place turns into a huge chore, I'll either hand the keys over to Leviathan or hit the self destruct button.

Starting another forum on do-goo only takes 5 minutes if you want to do that.

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:34 pm