Laid Bare!

The media deserves the true story - not nice to be lied to.

Banasty

The media deserves the true story - not nice to be lied to.

Post  Banasty on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:12 pm

The new editorial:
    RB disgusted with racist anti-Chinese comments on TBJ.
    RB posts comments by the most racist foum members on rival newspaper website and names the posters, the forum moderator and owner.
    Of course RB will need to post those comments, the names of the posters, their pics, occupations and so on.

Said forum members conspire and Monkey King a sixty year old Beijing kindergarten owner with a teenage Chinese college girl fetish hacks into RB's yahoo accounts.
    Monkey King forwards RB's details to a mate in the Beijing PSB and tells him a load of lies that RB is anti-Chinese government and wrote an anti-Chinese govt novel.
    Corrupt PSB official gives out RB's visa and passport details.
    Monkey King discovers RB has worked on an "F" visa.
    RB is picked up by corrupt Beijing PSB official and questioned about novel and employment.
    RB fined 1000 RMB and decides to leave country.
    Later moderator writes libellous article for local private newspaper and he and Monkey King spread malicious article around NZ and international media and websites in an attempt to damage RB's impeccable reputaion.
    Monkey King makes allegations on TBJ that RB is rapist, child molester and threatened to rape his wife and step-daughter.
    TBJ owner allows comments though has knowledge they are untrue.
    RB sues TBJ moderator for libel and has him arrested in UK for conspiring to commit a crime.
    RB pushes complaint against corrupt Beijing PSB official and goes to media and writes this article.
    Monkey King arrested for computer crimes and sent out of China.
    See, it does have a happy ending!
    Poodles, just because nothing has happened yet doesn't mean it won't soon.
    Cueball is the only one with a clue about what is to come and perhaps Monkey King is starting to wonder too now?

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Banasty on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Banasty

Re: The media deserves the true story - not nice to be lied to.

Post  Banasty on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:19 pm

By the way, if any of the people who know they are going to be named with their pics and so on who feel RB is about to defame them or do anything illegal please PM me.
    If any of the above FACTS are incorrect please let him know in time. RB is a perfectionist.

RB wouldn't want to break any laws.
    I think he is going to use that one of you smoking illegal drugs in Qingdao with your mate and past employer Herojuana.
    Its actually not a bad pic of you, you look not obese at least there and don't have that stupid bat on your chin.
    Laughing

Larry Cock

Post  Larry Cock on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Banasty wrote:
    RB fined 1000 RMB and decides to leave country.

damage RB's impeccable reputaion.

LOL

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:43 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Can RB say that?

Last edited by Psioncy on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mod Policy Violation: Real Names/ Family Members)

Larry Cock

Post  Larry Cock on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:55 pm

No, firstly it goes against the mod policy, and secondly, it is libellous.

What exactly did Hero do to you apart from call you a jerk-off?

'Decided to leave' durrrrrp!
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Oh please, let's not stretch suspension of disbelief completely beyond the breaking point by pretending that RB hasn't been defamed/libeled by Hewowawa and the rest of the lynchmob gang on TBJ over and over again.

Regardless, it ain't allowed *here*.

Larry Cock

Post  Larry Cock on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Rob, when the statute of limitation is up on your defamation case, what downfalls will you threaten then?

Count_Z

Post  Count_Z on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Don't know what to say about that really other than: yes, that's exactly what happened and what will happen. You'd have to be MENTAL to think Robert Black's anti-racist campaign won't succeed.

But get on with it already! You've promised us the moon on a stick and not even handed out a single carrot yet!

On Christmas Eve when I was a kid we were allowed to open one present. Can't you at least give us a small downfall to keep our interest up for the main event? Even you would have to admit that progress has been slow so far.

And when the New York Times prints this Pulitzer winning piece make sure you spell my name correctly please! It's P A U L M O R R I S. And I like the photo of me they ran in Time Out:

http://www.timeout.com/cn/en/beijing/aroundtown/feature/9400/direct-a-short-film.html

That's the beard I grew when I was working on Prince of Persia!

Poodle Punisher

Post  Poodle Punisher on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Larry Cock wrote:Rob, when the statute of limitation is up on your defamation case, what downfalls will you threaten then?

How about assrape, goddamnit! How's that for a downfall?

I already explained that Rob really means it this time. Just because all his previous downfall threats have resulted in exactly nothing, doesn't mean it will THIS time!

Plus, all this is really going to make for a super awesome book Rob's writing, and it WILL be an internationally-acclaimed bestseller! Just you wait. He's currently shopping it at the publishing houses, and I hear Penguin is very interested.

Rob understands that revenge is a dish best served cold. Or even frozen, like a mastadon encased in ice discovered tens of thousands of years later.

In the meantime, he knows that behind all your ridicule and mockery and repeated, constant pwning of him, when you bother giving him the slightest thought at all, you poodles are absolutely QUIVERING with fear over what he'll do...okay, threaten...next. Yes, it's quivering with fear, not laughter; you can't fool him!

He has all the time in the world to plot his revenge, or at least until his mother kicks him out of her basement and he needs to take on a manual labor job, assuming he can find an employer that won't do an internet background check.

But even then, he'll still have 2AM-4AM to plot your downfalls...well, he might have to take a graveyard shift, so maybe not.

But....ASSRAPE!

Count_Z

Post  Count_Z on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Revenge is a dish best served after your guests have all starved to death for want of a single nibble!

Pull your finger out, Robert!

I'll be landing in London Heathrow on December 18th. I hope I can expect a decent reception committee of several armed police officers. I mean, you sent them your SCREENSHOTS!!, right?

I hear Interpol are really cracking down on the posting of non-copyright photographs on Chinese internet forums. Best strike while the iron is hot!

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:26 pm

Actually, there is no statute of limitation for internet defamation Hero. The date runs from the date the article or statement is deleted. Then depending on the country the period runs from there.
    I was walking down the street the other day and a song came into my head, "I need an eyebrow, eyebrow, eyebrow that's what I need."
    Do you think it could be a hit?
    RB was playing with you for a while.
    Now things are about to get nasty on a few people's asses.
    Huanchu made a slight mistake. He assumed the Beijing PSB actually processed RB for internet activity. That's the last thing they would do as they wanted to hide the most important thing their guanxi relationship and they are not stupid.
    Huanchu put a huge spotlight on that with his stupid lying article.
    And a fire is about to be lit.
    Monkey King and/or TBJ admin are about to learn about guanxi relationship loyalty test with a foreigner when the shit hits the fan (that is China is going to be embarrassed, or lose face) or media in this case.
    I think that guanxi card may well just go up in flames in their pockets.
    All that work building up that business Monkey King. All that guanxi. I don't think you will be seeing a big bag of money for a little while.
    As for you Count, can't wait to see that cartoon of yours.
    Anyway, busy busy.

Count_Z

Post  Count_Z on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Did huanchu downfalled?

Glad to hear you're keeping busy, Rob. It's important for a man to have something worthwhile to do!

Wait, you don't mean busy failblurking do you??

silkywave3

where CountGay is, where is polluted

Post  silkywave3 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Better stay away. Count creep. affraid
    One TBJ forum and one lonelyPlanet forum are not enough for your big ass?
    But countGay's gay life blog is not hard to find at all.
    There are many Apollos there.

So countGay told me that gay is born to be. No

no wonder countGay said that he likes to take naked photos of his 'girlfriends'

so gay is discriminated in china? Sorry for countGay for dare not to publicize his status. at least watson dares. rabbit

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:20 am