Laid Bare!

An open letter to Sciency

Not Hair PI

Re: An open letter to Sciency

Post  Not Hair PI on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:43 am

Psioncy wrote:Face ur Christian nemesis, any day.

ME

LORD LUCIFER

dIE

Very unchristian of you!

Want me to point you to the post they made on TBJ talking about your d......

Those animals!
    Not Hair PI

Post  Not Hair PI on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:47 am

Here is Han Chu with a certain Admin's ....

Last edited by Psioncy on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : enough with Admin's daughter, also pic it too big)
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:18 pm

OMG I can't believe I was able to re-connect my internet at two points, get online, and actually POST last night.

That's pretty goddamn impressive!

I had that fkr disconnected at two points, the power turned off, and the ADSL password changed to the wrong word.

THat means means I powered on the puter, reconnected the line indoors and out, AND found password from a slip of paper in my closet. WOW!

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:20 pm

My closet is wayyyy too organized. That's the root of the problem here, i'm pretty sure.
    Not Hair PI

Post  Not Hair PI on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:11 pm

XXXXXX wrote:Here is Han Chu with a certain Admin's ....

Here is Han Chu with a certain Admin's ....

Last edited by Psioncy on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : enough with Admin's daughter, also pic it too big)

Bullshit Psioncy!

That was just a pic of a bald guy sucking toes.

Here's a deal I got for you- Ask the Admin about anything I posted Pink Crocs, Han Chu, cellphone pic, pinning it on RB...

If the TBJ Admin says its bullshit, he never had any issues with HanChu and his daughter before, she doesn't even own those shoes, etc... then BAN ME PERMANENTLY from here!

I swear I won't use any new screennames to post.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:52 pm

You know what "TobbyG"? I *really* don't give a fuck.

I can understand RBs motivations for "getting" all the poodles, but not yours.

Just start another board and happily stalk away, downwind of *me*.

I don't care. I really really don't. I'm fkn done.

Expect this shit site to disappear soon. I got bigger problems to deal with.

Christ, my posts last night were constructed in same way David Hasslehoff eats a hamburger.

It's ridiculous. I'm bringing in the country girl...

Keep the girl here, cook some food, go to the fkn park and shit. Spend a little time in sunlight, find some inner peace.

She says Kwanyin buddha can help me, so I'm gonna try that. Kwanyin is really wonderful, I can't describe it. I'm just gonna blindly follow her for a while and try to forget all the crap.

Count_Z

Post  Count_Z on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:06 pm

You got yourself a nong girlfriend, Sciency?

That's funny ... you're starting to sound more and more like a certain group of people.

Who could that be?
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:28 am

I have no fkn idea what you're talking about.

Yes, I'm thinking about bringing in the country girl, cuz she's the sort I can *trust*.

Nothing wicked in her. And she speaks plain and truthful, direct from the heart.

Most of the women I've met in Beijing have a hidden agenda, or are ready to nick the jugular at any sign of weakness.

The seeds of conflict planted before we've ever even met.

And here I find one with NONE of these issues. She's been blessed with some form of protection. And I want IN on it!

Obviously I can't *worship* this Buddha, but I can let go for a while and follow her without fear of harm.

I actually don't have so much of an issue with female deities taking charge for a bit.

I just can't keep doing it on my own anymore.

This is an emergency situation, my present course is imminent self-destruction. So it's really a matter life or death.

Concerning you and your ilk, well, there's no concern at all. Keep "bonding" and trading memes like muck creatures do bacterium. Makes no difference to *me*.

Count_Z

Post  Count_Z on Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Wow, that was ... not interesting at all!

If you want to keep your nongcun girl amused on those long winter nights you're going to need to do better than that!

Check out the topics people are talking about on TBJer - the kind of things *normal* people discuss. Oh, I know what you're thinking "She loves me for me!" Haha... buddy, she's already got a list of things she wants to change about you. Ask her. Say "honey, can I see the list" She'll know what you're talking about.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Oh, is it somehow my duty to *entertain* you, welp?

Your entire collected posted history don't amount to a hill of squat.

Here you're in permanent detractor mode... at some point you'll just devolve into a B-complex. And from there on you'll have nowhere to go but down into dimensions that can't even qualify as ONE.

And I'm sorry to say that if TBJ is your idea of "normalcy" you're one sick puppy.

That's called a DISEASE OF THE MIND. You have erroneously taken comfort in affliction simply because it's *shared*. By that reasoning, you'd surely be happy as clam in the midst of a fkn plague.

There's a reason usership has dropped on the forum and people avoid it like leprosy.

*Those* are the "normal" people, you know, the ones who *aren't* there.

But apparently the regulars are too preoccupied with the intricacies of each others bumbums to take much notice.

At least here on SK nobody's pretending otherwise.

Bear in mind that for some of us it's more complicated. We can't just bow down, sell out, and become a raging homo like you.

Not Hair PI

Post  Not Hair PI on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:58 pm

Count_Z wrote:Wow, that was ... not interesting at all!

If you want to keep your nongcun girl amused on those long winter nights you're going to need to do better than that!

Check out the topics people are talking about on TBJer - the kind of things *normal* people discuss. Oh, I know what you're thinking "She loves me for me!" Haha... buddy, she's already got a list of things she wants to change about you. Ask her. Say "honey, can I see the list" She'll know what you're talking about.

You're such a sassy little faghag, Paulie Walnuts (in his mouth).

Relax, arrange some flowers, put some highlights in your hair, or sit on a soothing ice pack!

Count_Z

Post  Count_Z on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:31 pm

I do have highlights! I use Sun-in and a hairdryer. I find it brings out the natural colour of my hair and gives me the confidence to be who I want to be.

That has to be the first time you've ever been right about anything about me! Give yourself a good long blurk on TBJer - you've earned it!

I don't get the "Paulie Walnuts (in his mouth)" thing though. My name's not Paul so I could never be nicked Paulie. I don't know what walnuts have to do with anything and why would they be in my mouth when I don't like to eat walnuts??

Sciency: the fact I'd prefer to talk to that creepy, old stalker guy than you should say it all. If you need a hint though, let me quote my old geography teacher's comments on my report card. "Satisfied with minimum effort"
    silkywave3

obviously you know

Post  silkywave3 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:37 pm

what's in your mouth Wink smarmy countGay
    ladyluck

Post  ladyluck on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Count_Z wrote:
    Sciency: the fact I'd prefer to talk to that creepy, old stalker guy than you should say it all. If you need a hint though, let me quote my old geography teacher's comments on my report card. "Satisfied with minimum effort"

Hey, that's a great strategy. Demonize people and label them as creepy stalkers to deflect attention away from the fact that you and your buddies over at TBJ are a bunch of creeps.

How many chinese girls have you perpetually harassed and chased away from the forum lately, besides mockingbird and silky?

You're proud of yourself, right? It's like an accomplishment in your meaningless life, right? You and your buddies harass people off the forum, then brag about it, right?

It must have been difficult for your mother to turn tricks all night and raise such a decent boy.

ladyluck

Post  ladyluck on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Hey Count Z, you know what you can do?

Start another thread taunting Mockingbird 6 months after you chased her off the forum.

Your friends will think you're cool and invite you over to play with their joysticks and give you a bowl (not soup).

It's not like you have anything interesting to say anyway.

We already know about all the condiments in your fridge.

Seriously, though. Why don't you and your asshole friends at TBJ just stop your sick behavior and we promise we'll stop pointing out how sick you are and mocking you.

silkywave3

well said ladyluck

Post  silkywave3 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:41 pm

you seem like a very rational and cool person. I like you a lot cat and I mean it
    ladyluck

Post  ladyluck on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:21 pm

silkywave3 wrote:you seem like a very rational and cool person. I like you a lot cat and I mean it

I already know I'm cool.

But I like being reminded.

Trick or treat? Hehe.

Not Hair PI

Post  Not Hair PI on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:48 pm

ladyluck wrote:Hey Count Z, you know what you can do?

Start another thread taunting Mockingbird 6 months after you chased her off the forum.

Your friends will think you're cool and invite you over to play with their joysticks and give you a bowl (not soup).

It's not like you have anything interesting to say anyway.

We already know about all the condiments in your fridge.

Seriously, though. Why don't you and your asshole friends at TBJ just stop your sick behavior and we promise we'll stop pointing out how sick you are and mocking you.

I definitely have a "thing" for this broad!

God I hope (for both our sakes) you don't look like me with a long light brunette wig.

This dame has class, a conscience, and a sense of justice!

Welcome to this forum.

Feel free to step into my humble abode providing you remember to wipe your shoes on my Pearshaped, Herojuana skinned rug.

ladyluck

Post  ladyluck on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:00 am

I'm flattered.

I must admit, I have a mole on my ass the size of herojuana's big fat mouth. I hope that doesn't lessen your attraction for me.

CZ is a funny guy. He wants to continue being an asshole without interference. He doesn't want anyone to point it out.

Have you tried killing yourself, CZ? I think that's how things work on the other side.

Good luck.

Not Hair PI

Post  Not Hair PI on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:33 am

ladyluck wrote:I'm flattered.

I must admit, I have a mole on my ass the size of herojuana's big fat mouth. I hope that doesn't lessen your attraction for me.

CZ is a funny guy. He wants to continue being an asshole without interference. He doesn't want anyone to point it out.

Have you tried killing yourself, CZ? I think that's how things work on the other side.

Good luck.

That must be some big ass mole!

I don't want our relationship to start off on the wrong foot, so let's clear up this one thing first-

If I were to accuse a TBJ poster of raping me, would you feel hurt if I reported this incident directly to the mole on your ass instead of the "other" Herojuana?

ladyluck

Post  ladyluck on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:05 am

ok, it's tempting to keep the joke running, but i shall refrain from slipping into complete depravity because then i'm just like them and that would defeat the whole fucking purpose.

it's like walking a tightrope trying to mirror someone's disease back to them without actually becoming like them.

kisses.
    muahhhhh
    xoxoxo

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:06 am

Oh good, I was little concerned that LadyLuck might just be a toned-down TobbyG in drag, but this exchange has eased my suspicions. Who would flirt with *themself*? If we got an actual chick on our hands with these kinds of straighttalking flaming skills, yeehawww, I'm also duly smitten. Twisted Evil
    Not Hair PI

Post  Not Hair PI on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:17 am

Psioncy wrote:Oh good, I was little concerned that LadyLuck might just be a toned-down TobbyG in drag, but this exchange has eased my suspicions. Who would flirt with *themself*? If we got an actual chick on our hands with these kinds of straighttalking flaming skills, yeehawww, I'm also duly smitten. Twisted Evil

She's all mine, butt-munch!

I thought we worked things out?

Count Zero is your bitch, and I "respect" that!
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:22 am

Yeah, but the cabin boy is *whiny*.

I like LL, cracky as a whip.

So whatsayyou, fisticuffs or indian leg wrestling?
    ladyluck

Post  ladyluck on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:26 am

hey fellas, since you all have a hard-on for me, i'm gonna have to play hard to get...

juana/cock, do the right thing and give it a rest. just because admin allows you to get away with that shit doesn't mean you should. maybe admin isn't your friend after all. maybe he's got a secret agenda. maybe he's allowing you just enough rope to hang yourself for some past wrongdoing?

forgive your father. stop looking to 'pick fights with your father' and re-enact the whole childhood trauma, but this time you're the one beating your father up, not the other way around. that's not gonna work, man. cause you'll just get your ass kicked again. even worse this time.

step over to the light, juana/cock. the dark side will devour you and spit out the bones.

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:59 pm