Laid Bare!

An open letter to Sciency

ladyluck

Re: An open letter to Sciency

Post  ladyluck on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:49 am

cock & other poodles,

you view the universe from the perspective of being a sadomasochistic place.

you've been tortured by your fathers, your loved ones, your enemies. and so the only reality you know is torture.

free yourselves from the dark master who keeps you ensnared in this illusory sadomasochistic never-ending infinite loop construct.

put away your joysticks.

put away your whips and chains.

stop the assrape and gangbangs.

be nice to people and chinese girls, not just dogs.

Tribble Dick

Post  Tribble Dick on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:59 am

ladyluck wrote:hey fellas, since you all have a hard-on for me, i'm gonna have to play hard to get...

juana/cock, do the right thing and give it a rest. just because admin allows you to get away with that shit doesn't mean you should. maybe admin isn't your friend after all. maybe he's got a secret agenda. maybe he's allowing you just enough rope to hang yourself for some past wrongdoing?

forgive your father. stop looking to 'pick fights with your father' and re-enact the whole childhood trauma, but this time you're the one beating your father up, not the other way around. that's not gonna work, man. cause you'll just get your ass kicked again. even worse this time.

step over to the light, juana/cock. the dark side will devour you and spit out the bones.

boys. heard the song doood looks like a lady?

Not Hair PI

Post  Not Hair PI on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:59 am

ladyluck wrote:hey fellas, since you all have a hard-on for me, i'm gonna have to play hard to get...

juana/cock, do the right thing and give it a rest. just because admin allows you to get away with that shit doesn't mean you should. maybe admin isn't your friend after all. maybe he's got a secret agenda. maybe he's allowing you just enough rope to hang yourself for some past wrongdoing?

forgive your father. stop looking to 'pick fights with your father' and re-enact the whole childhood trauma, but this time you're the one beating your father up, not the other way around. that's not gonna work, man. cause you'll just get your ass kicked again. even worse this time.

step over to the light, juana/cock. the dark side will devour you and spit out the bones.

Shit Psioncy, I told you this angel and I are on the same cosmic wavelength!

She is typing nearly the same things I am thinking- minus the stick your fingers in your anus if you really miss those quality father son moments!

She is like a totally hot Dr. Laura Schlesinger who doesn't resemble the crypt-keeper.

As Magic Johnshon once asked his then girlfriend, Cookie, Girl Waz it goings to takes to makes you my beouch?

A Coups Deville Cadalax car?

What?

Ignores that cough of mine!

Larry Cock

Post  Larry Cock on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Psioncy wrote:Who would flirt with *themself*?

Oh, I don't know.

Someone who might fake their own death on the internet, perhaps?
    Not Hair PI

Post  Not Hair PI on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Larry Cock wrote:

Oh, I don't know.

We need to stop these stalkers from posting their names and fake obituaries on our beloved TBJ site!

Yeah Pearajuana, its funny when "they" post their names and cell numbers on the internet for all of us to enjoy, but it sucks when people mention our first names.

Shit all we've done is post their names, employers, phone numbers, oh yeah and called their cell phone repeated over and over threatening them to stop like faking their deaths.

Thank god you have loyal ecstasy drug dealers who won't sell you out (unless you buy a bag of weed from them).

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Larry Cock wrote:

Oh, I don't know.

Faking your own death on the internet is FUNNY!

At least to me, it's a genuine crackup. And that's all that really matters.

Your logic is absurd anyway. In order for Lady Luck to be ME flirting with myself, I'd have to also be XXXXXX since he was the one flirting with her.

Are you trying to tell me I'm *everyone* on this gd forum? What about you, am I fkn YOU????

Aha, I thought not!

Come back when you've learned how to construct a rational argument.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:47 pm