Laid Bare!

Drug Dealer Herojuana leaves his "Supply" at Goose and Duck!

Not Hair PI

Drug Dealer Herojuana leaves his "Supply" at Goose and Duck!

Post  Not Hair PI on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:44 pm

On top of that I also lost my house keys.

AND

My smokum peace pipe and gear.

Straight up left my jacket in a bar, I'm an idiot.

The old ayi with no brows

Luckily the old lady was at home to let my drunk ass in the door, though she was none too impressed.

She's got a set of keys, and I've got an extra set at home.

In my defense, my buddy and I polished off 12 king cans and an entire bottle of rum plus loads of bowls while playing NHL and Def Jam on xbox BEFORE going to several bars.

Then Herojuana invites Lizard King over for some ass play, drug sales, and video games.

LK: Sure man. I just got a new 52" tv which makes for an even better experience, looks cool as hell. PM me when you want to have a meet up. I'll sell you some kilos of salt, grass, or anything you like. Let's have a circle jerk, I hope my employers never read this, oh well, my old lady makes much more money than I do.

We are Animal Farm pigs. We are a Terry Gilliam film.
    Not Hair PI

Re: Drug Dealer Herojuana leaves his "Supply" at Goose and Duck!

Post  Not Hair PI on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:49 pm

- CZ,

You are also "friends" with Herojuana!

Did he invite you over for some Amway/Ecstasy drug sales, and video games?

Are you JUST glory-hole friends?

Psioncy should be jealous, huh?

Last edited by Psioncy on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mod Policy Violation: Real Names)
    Psioncy

Re: Drug Dealer Herojuana leaves his "Supply" at Goose and Duck!

Post  Psioncy on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:18 pm

He's posting this stuff openly on TBJ, so obviously he doesn't care who knows.

I think that's rather unwise, especially considering the number e-nemies he has that would love to narc on him.

Back home I know a lot of guys who bring a bowl with them to the bar, sneak out back and take a few hits. Even if a cop walked by, he'd probably just ignore it. But *here* someone's always watching, and possibly caring. And it's not decriminalized at all, it's fully criminalized. Dumb to do it, even dumber to post on a public board about it.

I'm fortunate that drugs don't make my addiction list. I've always been take it or leave it with weed, so here I just leave it. All it makes me do is hear every single car that goes by and every footstep in the hall. Despite my home being quite tidy, I'll start seeing filth everywhere and go on an obsessive cleaning spree til the THC wears off. Bleach, scrubbrushes, the works. Pointless to do it, especially here in China where've I already got an ayi.

I've only seen Goose n' Duck one time, in the daylight hours, after hitting bars all night, winding up at the Den, getting the boot from there and then trying to find a place that's still operating at 10 AM. Fkn sunlight blinding me through the windows is almost all I remember of that bar. Oh, they did have a nice dart setup. Seems like a good place for one-stop allnighter serious drinking.

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:10 am