Re: Moderation Policy

Post  Ivor Biggun on Thu May 13, 2010 1:14 am

easy as doing a new account 10 times a day @ TBJockers
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri May 14, 2010 1:54 am

New addition to the moderation policy.

Let's leave wives (in specific terms) and kids (in any terms) out of it.

Just unsettles my stomach. Would rather close the site down.

Mothers, as always, are still fair game...
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri May 14, 2010 2:16 am

Administering this site has been an interesting exercise in exploring the boundaries of my own moral framework against my fundamental belief in free speech, and more precisely how to codify it all.

Turns out, I'm a pretty damn nice guy. But we all already knew *that*.

Still, I don't much enjoy playing this patriarchal role. And it's beginning to feel like *work*. I'd rather just write n' fight as usual.

Ideally, I'd like to turn the site over to someone else who can be trusted to be impartial and to stick to policy in moderating -as well as keep everyone's IP info private. I'm thinking Isis (if he wants it..) Or maybe someone else?

No fkn way will I turn it over to a poodle humper, but maybe someone they (and everyone) would trust?

Otherwise they'll never come on here, and that obviously wouldn't be much fun at all.

Enjoying the victory

Post  Enjoying the victory on Fri May 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Admin wrote:New addition to the moderation policy.

A certain outed internet stalker isn't going to like *that*.

You're not leaving him with much if you don't let him attack innocent women and children.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri May 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Enjoying the Victory, Welcome!

I've edited your post.

I'd like to kindly remind you that this is *not* TheBeijinger flesh-search-o-rama, so please refrain from posting real names.

Enjoying the victory

Post  Enjoying the victory on Fri May 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Admin wrote:Enjoying the Victory, Welcome!

I've edited your post.

I'd like to kindly remind you that this is *not* TheBeijinger flesh-search-o-rama, so please refrain from posting real names.

Excuse me.

Allow me to rephrase.

Is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX than me?

Surely that qualifies as the type of allusion you've said you'll allow.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri May 14, 2010 4:43 pm

No, not quite. But keep plugging away, I'm sure you'll get the knack of it soon enough Wink
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri May 14, 2010 4:50 pm

Look, I fully understand you guys have already developed the habit of repeating RB's real name over and over again like a mantra on TBJ, so this might take some getting used to.

But I have full faith that you *can* do it.

So instead of arguing semantics with me regarding the moderation policy, maybe get on with some substance and content?

Gerald's Poppadoms

Post  Gerald's Poppadoms on Fri May 14, 2010 6:09 pm

This one must be Monkey King.

I swear the old geriatric is in love with me.

But we won't know for sure if it is him until--he--starts--typing like this and talks about keying black Audi's when he has had a few too many Boddingtons.

Are you still bouncing lttle girls and boys up and down on your lap Bill and taking little balls to the face?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:05 am

I'm just deleting anything that violates the mod policy, cuz I don't have endless time to fuck around on this forum. It's starting to piss me off actually.

The only thing I think is worth a salt on here at the moment is Silky's "defamation" thread.

Anyway, in case anyone forgot, the policy is:

No personal info, pictures, addresses, phone numbers, workplaces, etc.

No wives (specific references LIKE NAMES) and no kids AT ALL.

I can delete this entire bitch in under a minute, dont' tempt me.

You read Silky's thread, it's ILLEGAL. And I agree with it. We are going to comply with Chinese law, regardless of whether TBJ does or not. Don't like it, feel free to start another forum.
    Leviathan

Post  Leviathan on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:46 am

Admin wrote:New addition to the moderation policy.

Mothers, as always, are still fair game...

hero and monkey kings mothers should have had abortions!

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:48 am

Admin wrote:I'm just deleting anything that violates the mod policy, cuz I don't have endless time to fuck around on this forum. It's starting to piss me off actually.

The only thing I think is worth a salt on here at the moment is Silky's "defamation" thread.

Anyway, in case anyone forgot, the policy is:

No personal info, pictures, addresses, phone numbers, workplaces, etc.

No wives (specific references LIKE NAMES) and no kids AT ALL.

I can delete this entire bitch in under a minute, dont' tempt me.

You read Silky's thread, it's ILLEGAL. And I agree with it. We are going to comply with Chinese law, regardless of whether TBJ does or not. Don't like it, feel free to start another forum.

Lets dissect this rambling "holier than thou" post.

1) Names- I posted, as mine has been posted For the record Mikey claim the name is not his.
    Among the name I posted were Chad,Mikey,Andrew, and Michael.......that's it. I never posted YOUR name, I never posted RB's name, hell I never posted 3 other peoples names I know of. These name were also on the websites, not from personal info.
    2)Pics, yep from Myspace and MSN, I can't take credit for finding them, find "one" of them (Mikeys)

3)Addresses? None. I mentioned Tongzhou once. Oh and I posted the address to my apartment 18 months ago and the address of MY work.

4) Phone Numbers- NONE. MY NUMBER WAS POSTED. I did verify once that the same number that was calling RB was calling my cell as well. I don't recall posting any number on this site. The post on TBJ where sloppy posted my number is still active read it and learn something.

5) Wives? ok well someone made a flash pic of Mikey and Chad with their women and a stick of lard. Posted that pic, though I didn't create that. Again still active pics on myspace pages. Mikey posted his freeFM link in his sig box and his myspace page is on there. He happens to be 300lbs....how am I NOT suppose to mention that!

BTW that is Mikey GF not wife!

6) NEVER refernced kids

DON'T GET HIGH AND MIGHTY WITH ME FUCKER! NOW GET OFF THAT LEDGE MY FRIEND!

BigFatFailure

Post  BigFatFailure on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:54 am

Sciency, why don't you give UFC a handjob and release some of his stress and anger?

UFC, you're a sorry motherfucker...just watching your hate filled diatribes is enough to make me want to do charity work and help the mentally retarded like yourself

Y'all need to take a step back and just chill

None of you can possibly do shit to those you hate at TBJ cos its obvious you guys are just keyboard warriors that like talking out of your asses and have no guanxi whatsoever to carry out your fantasies

At least someone over at TBJ had the *balls* and *guanxi* to get something done against RB

If I were keeping score, I'd say score one for the TBJers while you bunch of losers are getting blanked

Don't fret though, if you guys carry on, who knows what could happen...God knows there are enough people working on fucking each one of you guys up, one by one

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Gerald's Poppadoms

Post  Gerald's Poppadoms on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:44 am

It's obviously Monkey King.

Someone ID him 100% and send me a PM.

He won't be so bold when his kindergarten business is threatened by his racist, creepy rants.

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:43 am