Laid Bare!

Kros Nest FKD?

Psioncy

Kros Nest FKD?

Post  Psioncy on Mon May 10, 2010 1:07 pm

http://www.thebeijinger.com/blog/2010/05/10/Trouble-at-Kro-s-Nesthttp://www.thebeijinger.com/blog/2010/05/10/Trouble-at-Kro-s-Nest

Not again!

Now, according to Boyce, Kro claims he is “being pushed out of the business.”

It's just so fkn unbelievably shitty. I was amazed when I found Kro's Nest, a place that did everything right, without cutting corners.

I'm not spending another kuai there til this story gets settled. If he gets pushed out by chinese "partners" I'm done with the place for good.

UFCpieceofashit

Not unlike TBJ vs TheBeijinger

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Mon May 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Psioncy wrote:http://www.thebeijinger.com/blog/2010/05/10/Trouble-at-Kro-s-Nesthttp://www.thebeijinger.com/blog/2010/05/10/Trouble-at-Kro-s-Nest

Not again!

Now, according to Boyce, Kro claims he is “being pushed out of the business.”

It's just so fkn unbelievably shitty. I was amazed when I found Kro's Nest, a place that did everything right, without cutting corners.

I'm not spending another kuai there til this story gets settled. If he gets pushed out by chinese "partners" I'm done with the place for good.

Wow, I wonder if he is going to sell the pizza joint to the other American who help the Chinese partner squeeze him out.

Seems Michael Wester has some balls to actually post that article considering the evil shit he did to our boy Kitto!

Note the parallel Michael, cause others have!
    Ivor Biggun

Re: Kros Nest FKD?

Post  Ivor Biggun on Thu May 13, 2010 1:12 am

fucking pussy if he dont know ow to sort that out.

Gerald's Poppadoms

Post  Gerald's Poppadoms on Thu May 13, 2010 1:19 am

Who is this Mark Kitto guy everyone keeps mentioning?

Question

Sandtree

Post  Sandtree on Thu May 13, 2010 2:33 am

Gerald's Poppadoms wrote:Who is this Mark Kitto guy everyone keeps mentioning?

Question

he is the guy who gave you evelyne phone number!

quick to forget the 200 i loaned you!

i know bauer well, and his partner, though no so well. he's chinese partner always seem to joke and resent that bauer grew up wealthy and shunned family money, my guess is he though bauer wouldn't mind slumming it again.

michael w. has his own demons to wrestle with, but there is a common dragon lady theme in both bauer partner and wester.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu May 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Goddamnit!

I haven't eaten since yesterday, and I'm taking some downtime today to sloth around the house in my underwear.

I would usually have a Kros Nest pizza delivered in this situation. But noooooo, we're boycotting!

FUCK!
    Leviathan

Post  Leviathan on Sun May 23, 2010 8:19 pm

This is the beginning of an era where Foreigners will be screwed over in China,over business and at work.
    And the truth is the locals know the poor laowai can't defend themselves,and the law will back the thieving locals over the pathetic Laowai.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon May 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Yeah, the patterns are clear enough. Best to just stick to a stable salary here and don't even ponder investment of any sort.

How soon I wonder before Kros Nest pizzas are reduced to streetside variety bing coated with a teaspoon of watered down ketchup and a single slice of American cheese melted over it?

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:40 am