Laid Bare!

Important messages for Otto

ladyluck

Important messages for Otto

Post  ladyluck on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Hey Otto,

I have some messages for you. Are you ready?

Yeah, yeah, you were born ready. I know. Spare me the fucking cliche bullshit.

First, you might think no one gives a fuck if you're dead or alive. That's not true. Try missing a car payment.

Second, you know how you like to play King of the Hill at TBJ? How you like to tussle and wrestle your way to the top of the heap? Well, don't even think of pulling that shit here. At Satan's Kingdom, you're the pile of dirt.

And last, don't think for a minute that your fucking demise isn't imminent. All we need is an official red stamp on the paperwork. The corrupt govt official will get to your documents as soon as he gets back from the brothel. Which should be relatively imminent. Your demise is so fucking imminent you have no idea.

Or is it?

That's the pure genius of all of this. YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW. But it will hang over your head like a dark cloud.

Psioncy

Re: Important messages for Otto

Post  Psioncy on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:54 am

Perpetually imminent nighiety is indeed insidious, particularly when left unspecified..

You are just scared shitless all the time, and rightly so. All you can smell is that shit hurtling towards the fan, in ultra slow motion. When will it hit? Maybe NOW, maybe one second from now, maybe it already did and you just haven't perceived it yet.

Otto is the proverbial "frog in a blender". The purree button's already been struck. It just takes the briefest of moments for the electricity to start the motor turning, mere nanoseconds.

We've got you trapped IN THAT MOMENT.

At some point you may just say , fine I'll just be zen about this, relax and embrace indefinity.

All I can say to that is:

WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
    ladyluck

Post  ladyluck on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am

That's right.

There's never been a better time to take up fucking Zen Buddhism, Otto.

Try deep breathing. Maybe that'll help.

Seriously though. You will NEVER know IF or WHEN. You could be on a bus and some strange guy with dark sunglasses, a beard, and a trenchcoat stares at your butt crack and you will panic and wonder "Holy shit! Is this the imminent demise they spoke about over at Satan's Kingdom?"

Breathe in, breathe out, Otto.

Not Hair PI

Post  Not Hair PI on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:15 am

ladyluck wrote:That's right.

There's never been a better time to take up fucking Zen Buddhism, Otto.

Try deep breathing. Maybe that'll help.

Seriously though. You will NEVER know IF or WHEN. You could be on a bus and some strange guy with dark sunglasses, a beard, and a trenchcoat stares at your butt crack and you will panic and wonder "Holy shit! Is this the imminent demise they spoke about over at Satan's Kingdom?"

Breathe in, breathe out, Otto.

Go full tilt Buddhist Otto and shave those dirty blond matted locks.

That way you stand a chance, fuckface!

Larry Cock

Post  Larry Cock on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Stand a chance at what?

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:28 am

What I want to know is where he got that mouth from.
    It couldn't possibly be from natural causes.

Laughing

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:20 am